Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

+14
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
DWags
AnomanderRake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings - Page 3 Empty Re: Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Post by Guest Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 17:15

Hillary’s Banana Republic

FBI Director James Comey meticulously outlined Hillary Clinton’s wrongdoing and lies — before announcing she would face no consequences.

Tuesday morning, FBI Director James Comey stepped up to a podium and calmly and methodically demolished every single Hillary Clinton lie, spin, and evasion regarding her misuse of classified information. Months of deception blew up in her face. And then Comey decided to make her president of the United States.

Rarely have 30 minutes of television so perfectly encapsulated the decline and fall of the rule of law and the extraordinary privileges enjoyed by America’s liberal elite.
After listing abuse after abuse — and detailing lie after lie — Comey declared that “no reasonable prosecutor” would prosecute Hillary for her obvious and manifest crimes. It’s good to be a Clinton.

As we ponder the magnitude of Hillary’s wrongdoing, consider the facts as uncovered by the FBI investigation. Begin with the stunning and sobering reality that Clinton sent and received Secret and Top Secret information from her unclassified, unsecured e-mail account.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings - Page 3 Empty Re: Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Post by Rocinante Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 17:15

President Obama today: "suck it, pubes."

WASHINGTON — The Latest on Campaign 2016 weeks before the Republican and Democratic national conventions (all times EDT):

4:03 p.m.

President Barack Obama says there’s never been any man or woman more qualified to be president than Clinton.

Obama says nobody understands the job of president until you’ve sat behind the president’s desk. He says “everybody can tweet but nobody actually knows” what it takes.

The president is poking fun at Donald Trump for his prolific tweeting. He says his daughter Sasha tweets, but that doesn’t mean she knows what it’s like to be president.

Obama says Hillary Clinton won’t quit no matter how hard the challenges.

___

4:00 p.m.

President Barack Obama says he knew Hillary Clinton would do a great job as his secretary of state.

Obama is touting her work in his administration during a joint campaign rally. Obama says he’s had a front-row seat to her judgment and commitment.

Obama says the “filter changes a little bit” when someone becomes a candidate. He’s referring to political attempts to denigrate her record at the State Department.

The president says he saw how Clinton treated everyone with respect, regardless of how important they were.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 17:29

Unless under oath a lie is t criminal and I hate the fact that I'm defending that bitch, but I don't think you can arrest people for unintentional incompetence. You don't have to elect them however. Neither candidate is trustworthy

But the bottom line is, like Gerald Ford said, we are a nation of laws not men, this shit is over. Then he pardoned the criminal. Cause he could. Cause we're a nation of laws. I don't like her, but I think we were chasing ghosts. It doesn't matter though, to those who wanted her indicted she's still guilty and the white noise about it and trumps racism will play on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 17:57

Let me get this straight...Comey, who reports to Lynch, who is buddies and was appointed by Obama, and who also met with Hilary's husband a week before the announcement under shady circumstances, says no charges should be made while Hilary is flying tax free on AF1 campaigning with Obama?

NO FUCKING WAY lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 17:59

The_Dude wrote:Let me get this straight...Comey, who reports to Lynch, who is buddies and was appointed by Obama, and who also met with Hilary's husband a week before the announcement under shady circumstances, says no charges should be made while Hilary is flying tax free on AF1 campaigning with Obama?

NO FUCKING WAY lol

Hillary didn't intend to fly on AF1 she just recklessly jumped on board.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 17:59

The_Dude wrote:Let me get this straight...Comey, who reports to Lynch, who is buddies and was appointed by Obama, and who also met with Hilary's husband a week before the announcement under shady circumstances, says no charges should be made while Hilary is flying tax free on AF1 campaigning with Obama?

NO FUCKING WAY lol

You're a fucking idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 18:03

Not named Clinton:

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings - Page 3 Cmnbc0qWAAInmLN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 18:05

Clinton - from those wild eyed Cons at the AP -

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe

WASHINGTON (AP) — Key assertions by Hillary Clinton in defense of her email practices have collapsed under FBI scrutiny.

The agency's yearlong investigation found that she did not, as she claimed, turn over all her work-related messages for release. It found that her private email server did carry classified emails, also contrary to her past statements. And it made clear that Clinton used many devices to send and receive email despite her statements that she set up her email system so that she only needed to carry one.

FBI Director James Comey's announcement Tuesday that he will not refer criminal charges to the Justice Department against Clinton spared her from prosecution and a devastating political predicament. But it left much of her account in tatters and may have aggravated questions of trust swirling around her Democratic presidential candidacy.

A look at Clinton's claims since questions about her email practices as secretary of state surfaced and how they compare with facts established in the FBI probe:

TL:DR = EVERYTHING she claimed when this started was a fucking lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 18:16

There is a Trump video already out showing Hilary saying she didn't send or receive classified info at time of email transmission and the FBI Director saying she did exactly that 110 times. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 18:16

DWags wrote:

NO FUCKING WAY lol

You're a fucking idiot.

Clinton caught in another massive lie and UM likely to win the B1G. You better hide this Fall.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 18:23

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.

Clinton caught in another massive lie and UM likely to win the B1G. You better hide this Fall.

You're a fucking idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 18:24

She's a Clinton, through and through.

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton responded. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If 'is' means is and never has been, that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings - Page 3 1486952199
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 20:34

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings - Page 3 CmpD4MIXEAAPmTu
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 21:07

God it's a terrible choice but I'll admit after this I'm 15 degrees closer to a "fuck you" Trump vote.

I still wish Romney or a viable 3rd would get in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 21:40

LooseGoose wrote:God it's a terrible choice but I'll admit after this I'm 15 degrees closer to a "fuck you" Trump vote.

Yeah, okay buddy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 22:17

Gary Johnson goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 22:32

LooseGoose wrote:God it's a terrible choice but I'll admit after this I'm 15 degrees closer to a "fuck you" Trump vote.

So, had she been indicted you'd have voted for her? I just can't vote for either. Not right now. I might skip the presidential part of the ballot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 23:09

I get the feeling you were going to be voting for Trump regardless.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 0:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Gary Johnson goose.

Goddamn right.

Hillary makes Richard Nixon look like the norm.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 0:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Let me guess, you're going to vote for someone that's shown themselves to demonstrably untrustworthy... laughs about the freedom is pedophiles and has been involved in some shady real estate deals?

We won't even mention the links to La Cosa Nostra organized crime, of course.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 0:24

DWags wrote:

So, had she been indicted you'd have voted for her?  I just can't vote for either.  Not right now.  I might skip the presidential part of the ballot.

It's about the smartest thing anyone can do.

The rest of them will sacrifice their integrity for that trendy 'I Voted" sticker to show off to their co-workers as if it satisfies some moral obligation they've been taught since very impressionable ages that they never grew out of.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 7:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Gary Johnson goose.

I need to listen to him on youtube or something, I hope he qualifies for the debates but what I've heard from him does nothing for me. I'm more inclined for Stein right now than him she at least seems to believe in what she's saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 7:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope, never have and odds are 100-1 I never will. The man repulses me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 7:49

DWags wrote:

So, had she been indicted you'd have voted for her? I just can't vote for either. Not right now. I might skip the presidential part of the ballot.

No, had she been indicted there would be another choice in the race. Either Sanders or Biden. Don't know if I could vote for Sanders but probably could hold my nose and vote for Biden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 8:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:

NO FUCKING WAY lol

Sorry Floyd, the HRC campaign will reimburse the US government for her ride in Air Force One. This is another instance where it seems because you don't like it, then there is something illegal or wrong.

There are no laws prohibiting a sitting President from endorsing or campaigning for a nominee.

Besides, Trump is setting himself up.
Saturday, HRC is interviewed by the FBI and Trump tweets a Star of David.
Tuesday the head of the FBI has a news conference where he is less than complimentary about the way HRC and her campaign handled emails and set up the private server while Trump goes and praises Saddam Hussein for his ability to control terrorism.
HRC will be the Democrat's nominee and will have an excellent chance to be the first woman to be elected President if the GOP rules committee doesn't release Trump's delegates.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 8:37

GRR Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Sorry Floyd, the HRC campaign will reimburse the US government for her ride in Air Force One.  This is another instance where it seems because you don't like it, then there is something illegal or wrong.

There are no laws prohibiting a sitting President from endorsing or campaigning for a nominee.  

Besides, Trump is setting himself up.  
Saturday, HRC is interviewed by the FBI and Trump tweets a Star of David.
Tuesday the head of the FBI has a news conference where he is less than complimentary about the way HRC and her campaign handled emails and set up the private server while Trump goes and praises Saddam Hussein for his ability to control terrorism.  
HRC will be the Democrat's nominee and will have an excellent chance to be the first woman to be elected President if the GOP rules committee doesn't release Trump's delegates.

Jeez, I was only trying to add a little levity to the situation with that comment.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 8:41

I will not rest until I see the receipt that outlines that the Hillary 2016 campaign reimbursed America for her trip on Air Force One.

And, also, I will not rest until a full-scale investigation into that reimbursement is launched.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 9:01

GRR Spartan wrote:Sorry Floyd, the HRC campaign will reimburse the US government a small fraction of the actual cost for her ride in Air Force One. This is another instance where it seems because you don't like it, then there is something illegal or wrong.

FIFY. They reimburse at the commercial or private jet cost which isn't even in the same league as operating AF1. It's the law so I'm not criticizing it, but let's not delude ourselves that she's paying the actual cost to operate to the government.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 9:14

xsanguine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Let me guess, you're going to vote for someone that's shown themselves to demonstrably untrustworthy... laughs about the freedom is pedophiles and has been involved in some shady real estate deals?

Hill Dawg? Lol, no. I can't see that happening unless I show up to vote blackout drunk.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 9:20

I'm as serious as I've ever been about not being able to vote for either. I can tell you I won't negative vote. I refuse to vote for one candidate because I don't like the other. This election is the greatest and it sucks at the same time. It is entertaining.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 9:22

DWags wrote:I'm as serious as I've ever been about not being able to vote for either. I can tell you I won't negative vote. I refuse to vote for one candidate because I don't like the other. This election is the greatest and it sucks at the same time. It is entertaining.
Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 10:17

Typical of 50 years of the Libertarian Party in the US. They have their golden chance and fail to get on the ballot in Ohio.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 10:23

LooseGoose wrote:Typical of 50 years of the Libertarian Party in the US.  They have their golden chance and fail to get on the ballot in Ohio.

How do they fail to do that?

nevermind, found the answer, although this article from yesterday indicates he still might make the ballot if the 5,000 signatures are collected.

No Ohio candidates will run as Libertarians in 2016

Instead, Harris said, Ohio Libertarians are focusing on collecting the 5,000 signatures needed for Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson to appear on the ballot in Ohio as an independent candidate.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 12:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Hill Dawg? Lol, no. I can't see that happening unless I show up to vote blackout drunk.

For some reason I got the impression you were a Hillary (career criminal) supporter. Good man for not perpetuating Waahington insider corruption
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 12:45

How is your life worse today than when Obama took office? Anyone? Please enlighten me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 12:51

Rocinante wrote:How is your life worse today than when Obama took office? Anyone? Please enlighten me.

I'm a bit more chubby. Have less sex and can't hit a golf ball as far.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 12:59

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:How is your life worse today than when Obama took office? Anyone? Please enlighten me.

Fair enough. You probably shouldn't vote for Hilary. I'm a pragmatist. I would have loved to see Sanders as the nominee, but at least a Clinton presidency will mostly continue my man Barry's policies, which are fine with me (mostly). All this bullshit about emails is really beside the point. Especially when a clearly republican head of the fbi says there was no intent. Meanwhile, the U.K., in ruins just put out a report on all the failings of the British and American decisions leading up to the disaster that is Iraq. Hundreds of thousands dead is not old news to me. I still want to see congressional inquiries into that here. That would actually be good use of their time.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 13:03

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fair enough. You probably shouldn't vote for Hilary. I'm a pragmatist. I would have loved to see Sanders as the nominee, but at least a Clinton presidency will mostly continue my man Barry's policies, which are fine with me (mostly). All this bullshit about emails is really beside the point. Especially when a clearly republican head of the fbi says there was no intent. Meanwhile, the U.K., in ruins just put out a report on all the failings of the British and American decisions leading up to the disaster that is Iraq. Hundreds of thousands dead is not old news to me. I still want to see congressional inquiries into that here. That would actually be good use of their time.

Interesting for me:

All the "no intent" stuff being bandied about. It's very common that crimes do not require intent. All of a sudden as a cover for Hills that's important. I guess she didn't intend to hide any government records when she set up her own email server says ---??? No one. So give me a break on the no intent crap - she had intent to break the law from Day 1.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 13:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Interesting for me:

All the "no intent" stuff being bandied about. It's very common that crimes do not require intent. All of a sudden as a cover for Hills that's important. I guess she didn't intend to hide any government records when she set up her own email server says ---??? No one. So give me a break on the no intent crap - she had intent to break the law from Day 1.

Nothing happened. The FBI found it was poor data management. Welcome to the 21st century.

She got her public slap on the hand.

You're not getting more... Oh except congressional inquiries which if there's a God, well backfire again.

Where's the inquiries into Iraq, Goose?

4,500 American Soldiers and counting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 13:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Interesting for me:

There are crimes all the time that aren't prosecuted. That was what he said. He said specifically that they have never prosecuted a case like this where there was no intent and that there's no reason why they would change that now. He didn't say that it wasn't illegal, he said that they wouldn't prosecute it. That's not the same thing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next