Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

+22
Herbie Green
steveschneider
xsanguine
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
AMwood
pulling69
InTenSity
Nordic
SpartanInNH
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Cameron
DWags
26 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 28, 2016 7:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

True story.  I once owned two Guinea pigs and I paid the store I bought them from 50 dollars to take them back two weeks later. I let them go in a field and my heart sank. I ran and snatched them up and was on a mission to get rid of them. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 992749028

Damn, dude, that's a riveting tale.

...and I assumed SD was one of these kids...

http://deadspin.com/report-high-school-lacrosse-players-killed-guinea-pig-1776019625
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by InTenSity Sat May 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Poor rich boy, not getting fucked.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 8:55 pm

InTenSity wrote:Poor rich boy, not getting fucked.

I run a tight ship these days. Only let the potential trophy wives have access. Otherwise, I do me and work. Make America Great Again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat May 28, 2016 9:00 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I run a tight ship these days. Only let the potential trophy wives have access. Otherwise, I do me and work. Make America Great Again.
You Fuck yourself?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sat May 28, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:03 pm

InTenSity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I run a tight ship these days.  Only let the potential trophy wives have access. Otherwise, I do me and work.  Make America Great Again.
You Fuck yourself?

Yes

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sat May 28, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Nordic wrote:tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 1362440668 Moose
tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Moose_10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Learn how to use the Internet, SD. It hasn't changed that much in the time you were gone.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat May 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Nordic wrote:tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 1362440668 Moose

How many times do you think he's tried to log on and post today after he saw that sd can post again? 10? 15?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Learn how to use the Internet, SD. It hasn't changed that much in the time you were gone.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 3609021617
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

How many times do you think he's tried to log on and post today after he saw that sd can post again? 10? 15?

The tracking software says 17. The same number of nipple pics you sent P Rob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun May 29, 2016 2:09 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Gotta cull... make SD78223 great again

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 1362440668 Moose
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun May 29, 2016 2:10 am

Turtleneck wrote:Learn how to use the Internet, SD. It hasn't changed that much in the time you were gone.

Don't you have Travis to stalk?

Let our messageboardbromance be great again
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 am

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sun May 29, 2016 2:54 am

When is the last time you let an Asian massage parlor skank cram a dildo up your ass?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun May 29, 2016 2:55 am

pulling69 wrote:When is the last time you let an Asian massage parlor skank cram a dildo up your ass?

We gotta GSM over here
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Sun May 29, 2016 6:24 am

that's a nice dog. do they make any for men?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Empty So I was in West Virginia on Friday. At my hotel, they were holding a child's beauty pageant.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 1:56 pm

It was like Mamma June, absolutely nuts.  I was outside smoking a cigar with my friend when they all pulled up in fancy cars.   It was absurd, a bunch of fat women bringing their daughters in with like 5 bags each. They had a judge and everything.  This is what Obama wanted for America and he got it.  Fat people. Why do people think this is ok? My opinion is that Obama has made being fat and projecting your problems on others acceptable.  Furthermore, I ran into fucking Rich Rod!!! Triggered!!! He had graduation parties to attend this weekend.   tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 992749028

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Fatpeo10

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Fatpeo11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 2:05 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:What the fuck are you doing in West Virginia?

Knew the Owner of Mylan Pharmaceuticals which has his name on West Virginia's football stadium and all their practice facilities.  Passed away couple years ago but this guy Joe (Bachelor) has a house boat on a huge lake. 50 year old guy, ugly as fuck but the lady's just love him.  We went out boating with some strippers.  It was fucking hilarious, everybody waves at us when we pull up to the sandbar.  ITS FUCKING JOE!!!

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sun May 29, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun May 29, 2016 2:05 pm

Probably at a Trump event/klan rally.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun May 29, 2016 2:08 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Knew the Owner of Mylan Pharmaceuticals which has his name on West Virginia's football stadium and all their practice facilities.  Passed away couple years ago but this guy Joe (Bachelor) has a house boat on a huge lake. 50 year old guy, ugly as fuck but the lady's just love him.  We went out boating with some strippers.  It was fucking hilarious, everybody waves at us when we pull up to the sandbar.  ITS FUCKING JOE!!!

More proof you're nothing but a parasite, sucking off of everybody around you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

More proof you're nothing but a parasite, sucking off of everybody around you.  

Shittt, I'm young. What the fuck do you want me to do? Be worth like 100 million already?

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm

I think we have our new for-bin.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Rocinante wrote:I think we have our new for-bin.

These are your democratic voters. Sad!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun May 29, 2016 2:21 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

At least I don't take pictures of 5 year olds without their knowledge from a darkened hotel room.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

At least I don't take pictures of 5 year olds without their knowledge from a darkened hotel room.

I'm standing on a fucking porch thing that overlooks that pond dumb fuck. Stop being fat, its 2016. Jesus Christ. Democrats are fat and using their children to make money. Sickening! Rocinante supports this!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Those are Trump wannabes, which means they're Trump's base. And you're their For bin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 2:34 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Those are Trump wannabes, which means they're Trump's base. And you're their For bin.  

Ugly women are the only ones voting Clinton. It's weird.  Half the military would drop out if Clinton was elected. Wish I had time to conduct a study.  Feminist in the streets, alone in the sheets. BANG BANG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Why don't you have time? Too many cross burnings planned?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun May 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 502811600

SD364bin
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun May 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Cute. The guy with a double chin calling others fat.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun May 29, 2016 3:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 502811600

SD364bin

Oh. Wow. That is going to stick.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 29, 2016 3:49 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I'm standing on a fucking porch thing that overlooks that pond dumb fuck. Stop being fat, its 2016. Jesus Christ. Democrats are fat and using their children to make money. Sickening! Rocinante supports this!

Don't you have three chins?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 29, 2016 3:50 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Cute.  The guy with a double chin calling others fat.

For the record, I saw this post after mine.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You see that photo I posted for like 5 min? You see how good my wrists looked. How are your wrists fatty wrists boy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You see that photo I posted for like 5 min? You see how good my wrists looked.  How are your wrists fatty wrists boy?

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 502811600 Just fine. Deflect much from your own poor self image? Less donut holes bro. Have you been checked for diabetes lately?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You see that photo I posted for like 5 min? You see how good my wrists looked.  How are your wrists fatty wrists boy?

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 502811600 Just fine. Deflect much from your own poor self image? Less donut holes bro. Have you been checked for diabetes lately?

Keep your eye off my gold and on my fine wrists.  Damn I look good. I would totally fuck me.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Fatwri10

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 29, 2016 4:03 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Keep your eye off my gold and on my fine wrists.  Damn I look good. I would totally fuck me.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 2 Fatwri10

You're tilting way to easy these days. Sad to see. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Just shit posting fatty wrists boy.  I don't think you understand the difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next