Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

+22
Herbie Green
steveschneider
xsanguine
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
AMwood
pulling69
InTenSity
Nordic
SpartanInNH
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Cameron
DWags
26 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by tGreenWay Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:14

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 502811600

SD364bin

Oh. Wow. That is going to stick.

I'm a friggin genius. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Just shit posting fatty wrists boy.  I don't think you understand the difference.

With how many donuts you eat and cigars you smoke you're going to look worse than Blanche by the time you're 30. Straighten your life out, son.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Just shit posting fatty wrists boy.  I don't think you understand the difference.

With how many donuts you eat and cigars you smoke you're going to look worse than Blanche by the time you're 30. Straighten your life out, son.

Notice how the phone conveniently covers the multiple chins.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

All you beta males. Sad!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:44

SD364bin is tilting hard. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:45

It took a day for tubs to get all worked up and pissed off....must be off his meds.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:46

pulling69 wrote:It took a day for tubs to get all worked up and pissed off....must be off his meds.

Sad!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:53

Houston, we are reaching full tilt...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:57

Turtleneck wrote:Houston, we are reaching full tilt...

Ill see you Betas next weekend. I'm off to the airport. #SCHLONGED
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:58

It was nice pulling your strings. Poor people get so worked up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sun 29 May 2016 - 17:36

Let me know when you are back and I will unlock your thread then.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 29 May 2016 - 18:06

I am so glad SD is back tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 29 May 2016 - 18:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am so glad SD is back tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 502811600
I don't get it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 Empty Why do you keep deleting my posts Pulling69? If you are going to be a bitch, just perma ban me

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016 - 15:36

TIA Pussy. Fuck you. Waiting for the perma ban because you are a scared little internet moderator pussy. Do it bitch. Show me whose a little pussy.  When I get back from the gym, I better be fucking permabanned.  Otherwise, you're a fake ass bitch.

SD265 OUT FOR GOOD

PERMABAN ME PULLING BITCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 May 2016 - 15:56

Mods, please merge with SDbag364bin's Circle Jerk thread. TIA.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:25

Someone actually banned him, for "race baiting" or whatever. At least that's what the description says.

Not really sure that's against the rules whoever did it. I understand that you don't like sd. But you'd have to go ahead and ban like 8 posters if that's a thing we ban for now. so, go ahead and undo it before this becomes a whole thing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:30

Attention whore.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 1f1f9 tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 1f1ee tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 1f1f1 tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 1f1f9
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:35

Big Gulps huh? All right, see you later.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Someone actually banned him, for "race baiting" or whatever. At least that's what the description says.

Not really sure that's against the rules whoever did it. I understand that you don't like sd. But you'd have to go ahead and ban like 8 posters if that's a thing we ban for now. so, go ahead and undo it before this becomes a whole thing.

Before OTPT tilts, you mean?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Someone actually banned him, for "race baiting" or whatever. At least that's what the description says.

Otpt is gonna tilt, blanch is gonna tilt, a few other might tilt. It'll be a whole tiring thing and a call back to last fall. And all because 2 mods who don't normally do anything feel the need to regulate this guy as if they were trump and he were a Mexican guy trying to make $4 an hour flipping burgers at a Chinese food restaurant.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:40

Let me guess Homer and pulling are PMing each other with hard ons talking about how they are "pwning" SD..

#tilt
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:43

This thread is gonna get awesome. And awesome means a shit filled dumpster fire. Can't wait.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:46

How can you tell? I can't see anything.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:52

He kept posting racist political bullshit in an otherwise interesting thread. I didn't want to move the thread because it was otherwise general interest. So I did the "delete the racist bullshit" approach. About 7 times. The same racist shit over and over.

You'd say 7 or so times is enough chances wouldn't you?

Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

How can you tell? I can't see anything.

If you click o his profile it's at the bottom of the page
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:53

Gomer wrote:He kept posting racist political bullshit in an otherwise interesting thread. I didn't want to move the thread because it was otherwise general interest. So I did the "delete the racist bullshit" approach. About 7 times. The same racist shit over and over.

You'd say 7 or so times is enough chances wouldn't you?

I only saw one of them, but it was on the dudes level. We don't do anything about his stuff, most people just ignore him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Let me guess Homer and pulling are PMing each other with hard ons talking about how they are "pwning" SD..

#tilt
You're pushing pretty hard for the whiniest little bitch title, aren't you? It's gonna be easier with the other one gone.

Maybe if you keep stroking him he'll let you put a dildo in his ass.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:54

100% false, I haven't deleted any of your posts since your ban has been lifted. Go fuck yourself.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Otpt is gonna tilt, blanch is gonna tilt, a few other might tilt. It'll be a whole tiring thing and a call back to last fall. And all because 2 mods who don't normally do anything feel the need to regulate this guy as if they were trump and he were a Mexican guy trying to make $4 an hour flipping burgers at a Chinese food restaurant.

As I've mentioned several times, I don't think he should be permabanned, however, doesn't he actually ask to be banned in the OP? Maybe the mod who banned him was merely doing what was asked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:57

tGreenWay wrote:

As I've mentioned several times, I don't think he should be permabanned, however, doesn't he actually ask to be banned in the OP? Maybe the mod who banned him was merely doing what was asked.

I gave him two whole days after deleting the racist shit repeatedly. That's about twice as long as he was here before he decided to be a fuckup again.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:58

tGreenWay wrote:

Meh, whatever. I'm out of this one. You guys have your fun modding only this one guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:02

Gomer wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I gave him two whole days after deleting the racist shit repeatedly. That's about twice as long as he was here before he decided to be a fuckup again.

If he's going to get racist, then you and the other mods have it right giving him temporary timeouts. Two days is nothing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:03

tGreenWay wrote:

Meh, whatever. I'm out of this one. You guys have your fun modding only this one guy.

I'M NOT A MOD, TRAVIS!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:05

rcmb

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:rcmb

Oh, shut up, you big baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:10

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:rcmb

Oh, shut up, you big baby.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:15

Emotional indignation and labeling your opponent's arguments as racist absolves critical thinking or using logic to formulate standpoints.

Actual racism is easy to identify and refute. Let his statements stand on their own and if they are indeed "racist" (as opposed to just prejudiced, for example), they'll be quickly shut down.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:22

Yeah. How'd that work out for the Jews?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:23

So we have a rogue mod being super vigilant on one poster, said poster already playing the victim card, and soon the rest of the victim squad will be flooding the board with their same tired shit.

Good fucking work.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 30 May 2016 - 17:27

Gomer wrote:Yeah. How'd that work out for the Jews?

lolwut?!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next