Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

+22
Herbie Green
steveschneider
xsanguine
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
AMwood
pulling69
InTenSity
Nordic
SpartanInNH
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Cameron
DWags
26 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Empty tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 1:57

Hello? Can any one hear me? HELLO?!!! ANY ONE!!!!??? AM I SHADOW BANNED? TRUMP!!! HELLO!?!  affraid  Listen to this sick song. God Bless you all tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 992749028

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sun 29 May 2016 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Empty Re: tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by DWags Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:02

Hi
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Empty Re: tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:13

DWags wrote:Hi

Hi Wags!!! tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 328670334
tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Trumpp10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:17

I heard we're letting you back on. Cool. Don't be a duck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:25

DWags wrote:I heard we're letting you back on. Cool. Don't be a duck.

Sadly, I won't be posting much.  My schedule is pretty tight these days. I do my best shit posting late at night. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 3493939353

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:28; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:28

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Welcome-back-kotter-3-4-11-kc
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:30

"Best"?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 2:33

DWags wrote:"Best"?  

Call it what you want but I give it 110 percent when my number is called. Jesus H Christ. I have like 10,000 badges.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 6:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:Hi

Hi Wags!!! tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 328670334
tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Trumpp10

You have bugs on your pillow.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 28 May 2016 - 8:21

I think that is some kind of dog, Loose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 28 May 2016 - 8:23

SD!!!! YEA!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 28 May 2016 - 8:39

This is such a great day.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat 28 May 2016 - 9:20

When you are down to 6 posters, all of whom are fanboys, then you have the rcmb light. Now ban those who disagree with you!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 9:29

Tanfan! wrote:When you are down to 6 posters, all of whom are fanboys, then you have the rcmb light. Now ban those who disagree with you!

You are a stubborn old shit aren't you? 52 people have logged in over the last 24 hours. That's the same neighborhood we've been in for months now, maybe slight growth since some regular posters here never show up as having logged in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 28 May 2016 - 9:37

Tanfan! wrote:

When you are down to 6 posters, all of whom are fanboys, then you have the rcmb light. Now ban those who disagree with you!

Shhh some body might make it five Tanfan. You could be like Keyser Soze... Poof you're gone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 28 May 2016 - 9:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:When you are down to 6 posters, all of whom are fanboys, then you have the rcmb light. Now ban those who disagree with you!

You are a stubborn old shit aren't you? 52 people have logged in over the last 24 hours. That's the same neighborhood we've been in for months now, maybe slight growth since some regular posters here never show up as having logged in.

That and us fanboys have all of 5 threads that even sort of have to do with MSU sports on the first page.

Sometimes I wish tanfan would evolve his schtick here. It really works a lot better on his preferred message board. Here it's more "meh."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 28 May 2016 - 10:07

Good to see the best back. I needed somewhere to toss my boogers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 10:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That and us fanboys have all of 5 threads that even sort of have to do with MSU sports on the first page.

Did you count the Giant Fruitfly Sperm thread? I think Spartan NH was somehow using that title to brag....still trying to figure it out though.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 28 May 2016 - 10:48

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 1f649
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 28 May 2016 - 10:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That and us fanboys have all of 5 threads that even sort of have to do with MSU sports on the first page.

Did you count the Giant Fruitfly Sperm thread? I think Spartan NH was somehow using that title to brag....still trying to figure it out though.

Oh, sorry. 6.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 28 May 2016 - 11:09

Tanfan! wrote:

How's the new lackey, Moose, working out?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 28 May 2016 - 11:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That and us fanboys have all of 5 threads that even sort of have to do with MSU sports on the first page.

Sometimes I wish tanfan would evolve his schtick here. It really works a lot better on his preferred message board. Here it's more "meh."

Tanfan would be so cool if he dropped his bullshit like blanch. Feel like they would be cool to have a beer with. Not sure why they have to act weird on here Travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 28 May 2016 - 11:25

Is that a cat or a really, really ugly stuffed animal with a ridiculous hat on its head? Oh wait--is that Trump's hairpiece?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 28 May 2016 - 12:24

I can only imagine the things that were done to that poor mutt while wearing that hat last night. Or is it the other way around......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 28 May 2016 - 14:53

Yay.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 28 May 2016 - 15:27

Bring back the hot chick gifs. Preferably over 18.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 28 May 2016 - 15:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Bring back the hot chick gifs. Preferably over 18.

Yes yes yes!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 28 May 2016 - 15:32

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 28 May 2016 - 16:16

Moose is the only guy still banned. Lolz.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat 28 May 2016 - 16:31

Jesus.  tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Banghead
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 28 May 2016 - 17:29

I just checked again, and that whatever-it-is is still one ugly mother fucker.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 17:53

tGreenWay wrote:I just checked again, and that whatever-it-is is still one ugly mother fucker.  

What did you say about me? Bitch.

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Hi101010
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:28

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I just checked again, and that whatever-it-is is still one ugly mother fucker.  

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED Hi101010

That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Is it a cat? Some type of rat? Wait. It's a Guinea pig, isn't it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:36

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Is it a cat? Some type of rat? Wait. It's a Guinea pig, isn't it?

Aww be nice, he has been out swimming and boating all day. Expensive little guy is all tuckered out. Snoring now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Aww be nice, he has been out swimming and boating all day. Expensive little guy is all tuckered out. Snoring now.

I honestly had no idea that Guinea pigs could swim.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:47

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

True story.  I once owned two Guinea pigs and I paid the store I bought them from 50 dollars to take them back two weeks later.  I let them go in a field at first and my heart sank.  I ran and snatched them up and was on a mission to get rid of them. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 992749028

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:49; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:49

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

True story.  I once owned two Guinea pigs and I paid the store I bought them from 50 dollars to take them back two weeks later. I let them go in a field and my heart sank. I ran and snatched them up and was on a mission to get rid of them. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 992749028

Damn, dude, that's a riveting tale.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016 - 18:50

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

True story.  I once owned two Guinea pigs and I paid the store I bought them from 50 dollars to take them back two weeks later.  I let them go in a field and my heart sank.  I ran and snatched them up and was on a mission to get rid of them. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 992749028

Damn, dude, that's a riveting tale.

Thank you, gives me the feels just talking about it.  Glad I could get that off my chest.  I know they are in a good place now.  I did all I could. tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 4177874726
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 28 May 2016 - 19:34

#FreeSD worked  tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 28 May 2016 - 19:35

tOfficial SD265 CircleJerk and Shit Posting Thread. No safe spaces in here. TRIGGERED 1362440668 Moose
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next