Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Trump and Clinton Running Mates..?

+6
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Potential Trump and Clinton Running Mates..? - Page 3 Empty Re: Potential Trump and Clinton Running Mates..?

Post by xsanguine Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 22:32

GRR Spartan wrote:What's George Zimmerman have to do with Me. Castro? Jeb married a Mexican so his rising Texas pol son is a hot shot Hispanic GOP up and comer but being a Democrat born in San Antonio makes Castro a "fake Hispanic"?

I saw a reference to Zimmerman so I chimed in.

I'm sorry, I'll learn my place next time.

And Pylon tells me I'm the one he thinks is going to shoot up.... what was it again, a news agency or like a tv network? I forget.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Potential Trump and Clinton Running Mates..? - Page 3 Empty Re: Potential Trump and Clinton Running Mates..?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 23:12

xsanguine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:What's George Zimmerman have to do with Me. Castro? Jeb married a Mexican so his rising Texas pol son is a hot shot Hispanic GOP up and comer but being a Democrat born in San Antonio makes Castro a "fake Hispanic"?

And Pylon tells me I'm the one he thinks is going to shoot up.... what was it again, a news agency or like a tv network? I forget.

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Why don't you type out another 10 incoherent posts and finish it up with a new fake sob story for even more attention.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 23:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Why don't you type out another 10 incoherent posts and finish it up with a new fake sob story for even more attention.

There was a discussion about Zimmerman being referring to as a "white hispanic". I gave my opinion based on that premise.

I'm sorry, Pylon. I didn't realize you didn't want me in your thread. Geez, I'm sorry.

Kind of getting flashbacks to childhood
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 23:22

Oh, wait, sorry I'm high (not an excuse but just to give you an idea)

You, for some reason... named me as the person you wouldn't be surprised to shoot up a work place or place of business. It seemed weird since I wouldn't know the first thing to do with a firearm.

Why do you insist on being so aggressive at me?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 23:25

Why don't you just enjoy the posters you enjoy?
And ignore the ones you don't?

I don't get the raging angle. What do you get out of raging at me? Like what is it doing for you?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3