Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Brexit, lets do this

+26
kingstonlake
Cym Jim
NigelUno
Vlad
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Truth
Jethro Bodeen
The_Dude
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
DWags
Motown Spartan
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Cameron
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
tTy
30 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 Empty Re: #Brexit, lets do this

Post by Guest 2016-06-25, 19:17

And another alternative that will likely come to pass:

Why Norway voted NO to the EU - and why it’s NEVER looked back, writes MIMMI KVISVIK

According to the most recent poll, 72 per cent are opposed to Norwegian membership of the EU, with only 18.1 per cent supporting it and 9.9 per cent undecided.

Norway has experienced unprecedented economic growth since the ‘no’ vote in 1994.

Annual growth in GDP has been significantly higher in Norway than the EU average.

There has been a strong increase in foreign investments in Norway, more than doubling in the last 10 years alone.

For decades, Norway has enjoyed easy access to the EU market.

Since 1994 through the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the Single Market.

We believe Norway would be even better off by replacing the EEA agreement with a bilateral trade agreement with the EU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-25, 19:33

Toby Young ‏@toadmeister 3h3 hours ago
ComRes poll for Sunday Mirror finds sovereignty was bigger issue for Leave voters (53%) than immigration (34%).

==============

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 Cl0XmE4XEAAunel

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 19:37

Saying people are stupid if they are in fact stupid is not bigotry.

That guy is stupid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-25, 19:45

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 502811600 Just yanking your chain.

Yes, and others here would assure that I was a lonely, angry, bitter, old man locked on tilt.   When actually I'm merrily debating whether I should break my "man up challenge" to myself.   I vowed I would go through this summer w/o using any A/C, but let me assure you today is taxing me.   I may weaken.

Life's too short to worry about what others think of you, although I admit I can't always abide by that. We all have our weaknesses.
Meanwhile, I'll say it again for your other topic:  Life is too short to spend an entire summer suffering in the heat just to test yourself.  Were it me, I would find another challenge. Then again, I already know I'd've made a lousy pioneer because I value comfort too much. I can do, and have done, many of the things necessary to survive on my own. Hunt, fish, trap, start and maintain fires (without the aid of a couch), live outside for extended periods. I've just become assimilated to life's finer things, like electricity and indoor plumbing.  #Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-25, 20:41

The_Dude wrote:Lol at the liberals losing it

You're a fucking dumb ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-26, 12:21

LooseGoose wrote:And another alternative that will likely come to pass:

Why Norway voted NO to the EU - and why it’s NEVER looked back, writes MIMMI KVISVIK

According to the most recent poll, 72 per cent are opposed to Norwegian membership of the EU, with only 18.1 per cent supporting it and 9.9 per cent undecided.

Norway has experienced unprecedented economic growth since the ‘no’ vote in 1994.

Annual growth in GDP has been significantly higher in Norway than the EU average.

There has been a strong increase in foreign investments in Norway, more than doubling in the last 10 years alone.

For decades, Norway has enjoyed easy access to the EU market.

Since 1994 through the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the Single Market.

We believe Norway would be even better off by replacing the EEA agreement with a bilateral trade agreement with the EU.

Overall, I do not think this is a very good comparison. There are some key differences not mentioned or glossed over in that piece. The U.K. has to negotiate out of the EU, whereas Norway has never been a formal member of the EU. Negotiations could be lengthy and drawn out, and the terms not perfectly favorable for the U.K.

Noway's economy is much different than the UK's economy. Norway has a resource-based economy and is flush with oil revenues. That is why, with its small population, it can pursue social spending but still have a debt that is no more than 30% of the GDP. The U.K. does not have a resource-based economy and has debt that is more than 80% of the GDP.  Norway, because of its unique access to resources, has a much different economy than the U.K.

Norway has also greatly benefited from the EU. While the article stresses Norway's rejection of the EU, it has also benefited from an agreement that gives Norway access to the single market and upholds the free movement of people. The U.K. has to get this same deal. It would probably be in the interest of the both the EU and UK to extend to the U.K. what has been granted to Norway. However, to send the message that exiting is painful, the EU might not be willing to make this easy.

Probably because of the resources and the way those resources are managed by the state, Norway does not have an economy dependent on foreign investment. A big part of the U.K. economy is dependent on foreign investment, both inward and outward. That foreign investment has a lot to do with the single market and free movement of people. If either of those are limited by the terms of the exit, much of that investment will like relocate to another EU member state.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-06-26, 13:31; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-26, 13:12

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And another alternative that will likely come to pass:

Overall, I do not think this is a very good comparison. There are some key differences not mentioned or glossed over in that piece. The U.K. has to negotiate out of the EU, whereas Norway has never been a formal member of the EU. Negotiations could be lengthy and drawn out, and the terms not be perfectly favorable for the U.K.

Noway's economy is much different than the UK's economy. Norway has a resource-based economy and is flush with oil revenues. That is why, with its small population, it can pursue social spending but still have a debt that is no more than 30% of the GDP. The U.K. does not have a resource-based economy and has debt that is more than 80% of the GDP.  Norway, because of its unique access to resources, has a much different economy than the U.K.

Norway has also greatly benefited from the EU. While the article stresses Norway's rejection of the EU, it has also benefited from an agreement that gives Norway access to the single market and upholds the free movement of people. The U.K. has to get this same deal. It would probably be in the interest of the both the EU and UK to extend to the U.K. what has been granted to Norway. However, to send the message that exiting is painful, the EU might not be willing to make this easy.

Probably because of the resources and the way those resources are managed by the state, Norway does not have an economy dependent on foreign investment. A big part of the U.K. economy is dependent on foreign investment, both inward and outward. That foreign investment has a lot to do with the single market and free movement of people. If either of those are limited by the terms of the exit, much of that investment will like relocate to another EU member state.

Good points. I still think the UK is too important for European trade for them to be too vindictive. We'll see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-26, 14:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Overall, I do not think this is a very good comparison. There are some key differences not mentioned or glossed over in that piece. The U.K. has to negotiate out of the EU, whereas Norway has never been a formal member of the EU. Negotiations could be lengthy and drawn out, and the terms not be perfectly favorable for the U.K.

Good points.  I still think the UK is too important for European trade for them to be too vindictive.   We'll see.

Well, it might be the other way around. I was watching a panel discussion on Global Public Square (Zakaria's show on CNN) this afternoon. The Brexit proponent on his panel said two interesting things. First, and I did not know this, accepting the single market means accepting a host of other EU directives and policies, including the free movement of people. Apparently you cannot have one without the other. This would mean little change relative to what Brexit leaders wants, especially in regards to free movement of people. They want change. They want sovereign control and the ability to restrict the movement of people. Because of that he said Brexit leaders do not want the single market. In other words, they do not want what Norway has.

I do not see how that makes sense. Does that not mean the UK would be competing with the combined economy of a block of states? At that point, I think the end result of investment and jobs leaving for EU member states with unrestricted access to the single market becomes obvious. I do not think the U.K. is in a position to go it alone, especially if Scotland leaves. Unfortunately, if it is true that accepting the single market means accepting a host of other EU directives and policies, Brexit leaders have backed the country into a corner. They will have to negotiate out the EU while negotiating new agreements and treaties with the rest of the EU, and compete with the combined economies of the EU while at the same time managing a contracting economy. Meanwhile, if investment moves out the U.K. to other places within the EU, countries like the US and China will have more incentive to do business with the single market states rather than an isolated U.K.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-06-26, 16:23

Biggest issue with Norway is they never had to reverse course since they never joined.

What makes the UK vote to leave different is they had 43 years of membership and now they have to walk back.

Its fascinating to see how England (with the exception of London) and Wales voted to leave while Northern Ireland and Scotland wanted to stay. The vote also shows the dichotomy between those voters over 50 and voters with less than college degrees voted to leave in high numbers. Voters between 18-30 and those with college degrees voted to stay.

In the 1840's Disraeli wrote a political novel Sybil also called The Two Nations. Last Thursday's vote shows many in the UK still see two nations.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-26, 16:49

GRR Spartan wrote:The vote also shows the dichotomy between those voters over 50 and voters with less than college degrees voted to leave in high numbers. Voters between 18-30 and those with college degrees voted to stay.

Simply people voting their self interest. Those with degrees have benefited from globalism and immigration. Those without degrees have been hurt by it. In a lot of ways very similar to the story here in the US. I know the easy answer is that those with the degrees are smarter and are making the more informed decision but if the tables were turned I'll bet they would be voting to leave too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-06-26, 17:05

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The vote also shows the dichotomy between those voters over 50 and voters with less than college degrees voted to leave in high numbers. Voters between 18-30 and those with college degrees voted to stay.

Simply people voting their self interest. Those with degrees have benefited from globalism and immigration. Those without degrees have been hurt by it. In a lot of ways very similar to the story here in the US. I know the easy answer is that those with the degrees are smarter and are making the more informed decision but if the tables were turned I'll bet they would be voting to leave too.

Could be the younger voters and voters with higher education valued the ability to travel and work in other EU countries with relative ease because of the shared visa the EU brought.

I don't think there was a right or wrong vote. I do think the Leave campaign minimized the costs of leaving and how long it may take to recover from the losses. If its 4-5-6 years many of the voters who chose the Leave column will pay a higher price than they anticipated if they thought there would be any cost to them at all.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-26, 17:25

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The vote also shows the dichotomy between those voters over 50 and voters with less than college degrees voted to leave in high numbers.  Voters between 18-30 and those with college degrees voted to stay.

Simply people voting their self interest.   Those with degrees have benefited from globalism and immigration.  Those without degrees have been hurt by it.   In a lot of ways very similar to the story here in the US.  I know the easy answer is that those with the degrees are smarter and are making the more informed decision but if the tables were turned I'll bet they would be voting to leave too.

You're right. They are the people that have been most harmed by globalization. Yet, in the U.S., they are siding with a candidate that has made billions from this rigged global economy. They are siding with a candidate that made gains at their expense.

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Simply people voting their self interest.   Those with degrees have benefited from globalism and immigration.  Those without degrees have been hurt by it.   In a lot of ways very similar to the story here in the US.  I know the easy answer is that those with the degrees are smarter and are making the more informed decision but if the tables were turned I'll bet they would be voting to leave too.

Could be the younger voters and voters with higher education valued the ability to travel and work in other EU countries with relative ease because of the shared visa the EU brought.

I don't think there was a right or wrong vote.  I do think the Leave campaign minimized the costs of leaving and how long it may take to recover from the losses.  If its 4-5-6 years many of the voters who chose the Leave column will pay a higher price than they anticipated if they thought there would be any cost to them at all.

This is exactly what happened. Just like Trump, those backing leave manipulated emotions and offered empty words. They cannot tell anybody how they will replace Northern Ireland farm subsidies, how they will negotiate out of the EU, or how they will negotiate new trade agreements.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-26, 17:37

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're right. They are the people that have been most harmed by globalization. Yet, in the U.S., they are siding with a candidate that has made billions from this rigged global economy. They are siding with a candidate that made gains at their expense.

GRR Spartan wrote:

I don't think there was a right or wrong vote.  I do think the Leave campaign minimized the costs of leaving and how long it may take to recover from the losses.  If its 4-5-6 years many of the voters who chose the Leave column will pay a higher price than they anticipated if they thought there would be any cost to them at all.

This is exactly what happened. Just like Trump, those backing leave manipulated emotions and offered empty words. They cannot tell anybody how they will replace Northern Ireland farm subsidies, how they will negotiate out of the EU, or how they will negotiate new trade agreements.

Is there a candidate that didn't make gains at their expense?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-26, 17:43

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't think Bernie Sanders made too many gains, at least nothing comparable to Trump. We can play that game - everybody made gains at their expense - but there is only one candidate openly attacking the rigged global economy that hurt has hurt the working class but made that candidate a billionaire.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-26, 18:01

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't think Bernie Sanders made too many gains, at least nothing comparable to Trump. We can play that game - everybody made gains at their expense - but there is only one candidate openly attacking the rigged global economy that hurt has hurt the working class but made that candidate a billionaire.

That darned Hills.

;-)   I question whether Trump is smart enough to have played that game.   I think he got bailed out on his stupidity by NYC real estate skyrocketing.

And BTW - Get Bernie the nomination over Hills and I'll vote for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-27, 07:38

picked up 3 roundtrip tickets from DTW to LHR in December..  #Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-27, 20:49

I am at 50/50 that this actually happens. Prior to today I was sure it would go forward.

It sounds like the exit will not begin under Cameron so the next PM will have to initiate the process. That will be September. By then there could be enough skepticism and anxiety to give Parliament reason to nullify the (non-legally binding) referendum.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-27, 23:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:picked up 3 roundtrip tickets from DTW to LHR in December..  #Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 3493939353

Sweet!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-28, 00:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

:)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-28, 01:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:picked up 3 roundtrip tickets from DTW to LHR in December..  #Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 3493939353

Was supposed to fly to London/Europe last Friday but had to cancel/postpone. Looking at rebooking in August for about $500 a ticket less.

It's no silver investment windfall, but I'll take it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-28, 07:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That darned Hills.

;-)   I question whether Trump is smart enough to have played that game.   I think he got bailed out on his stupidity by NYC real estate skyrocketing.

People read this board.

Five ways Donald Trump benefits from the globalization he says he hates

1. Trump's signature merchandise, "made in Bangladesh
2. Making money off global companies that make money through outsourcing
3. Trump pours money into foreign soil
4. Benefiting from cheap immigrant labor
5. Profiting off global economic turmoil

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/28/five-ways-donald-trump-benefits-from-the-globalization-he-says-he-hates/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-28, 08:16

Nordic wrote:

Was supposed to fly to London/Europe last Friday but had to cancel/postpone. Looking at rebooking in August for about $500 a ticket less.

yeah - nice time to travel.

(I just hope the brown people don't get me)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-28, 08:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:

yeah - nice time to travel.

(I just hope the brown people don't get me)

I'm not worried.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-28, 09:30

So far the market is tanking pretty badly in the UK:

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 CmCkyrfWMAEip4E
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-28, 09:41

LooseGoose wrote:So far the market is tanking pretty badly in the UK:

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 CmCkyrfWMAEip4E

Newly released photos of Loose addressing the Mio Chamber of Commerce

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 Hqdefault
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-28, 10:08

I'm interested to when tTy purchased all that silver. Spot silver is exactly 1 penny more right now that it was on April 29th. The $20k he made in a day on Friday likely just got him back to where he was on April 29th.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-28, 10:10

dang..

gonna go downstairs, grab a couple of bricks of gold and walk downtown for a beer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-28, 10:17

Motown Spartan wrote:I'm interested to when tTy purchased all that silver. Spot silver is exactly 1 penny more right now that it was on April 29th. The $20k he made in a day on Friday likely just got him back to where he was on April 29th.

I think he was drunk and making up stories...then you had to go all fact-checker on him. I was hoping to get an AR-15. I needed it all to be true. #Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 1f625
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-06-28, 10:40

Just as interesting as the tanking of the U.K. Financial markets is the back peddling by the biggest Leave proponents.

Now the election is over Boris Johnson has backed off the hardline immigration talk and that 350M per week that was supposedly going to the EU wasn't really 350M and what ever it was won't automatically be going to the NHS as the Leave campaign was promising.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-28, 11:23

GRR Spartan wrote:Just as interesting as the tanking of the U.K. Financial markets is the back peddling by the biggest Leave proponents.

Now the election is over Boris Johnson has backed off the hardline immigration talk and that 350M per week that was supposedly going to the EU wasn't really 350M and what ever it was won't automatically be going to the NHS as the Leave campaign was promising.

They did not have a plan. They did not think they were going to win this referendum and have been caught flatfooted.

Much of this was about fanning nationalist flames to strengthen the Eurosceptic faction with the Conservative Party. Sometimes when you play with fire you get burned.

Standard & Poor's and Fitch on Monday downgraded the United Kingdom's credit rating.

S&P downgraded the nation by two notches, from "AAA" to "AA," citing last week's referendum that approved a British exit from the European Union. Fitch, meanwhile, moved its rating from "AA+" to "AA."

"In our opinion, this outcome is a seminal event, and will lead to a less predictable, stable, and effective policy framework in the U.K. We have reassessed our view of the U.K.'s institutional assessment and now no longer consider it a strength in our assessment of the rating," the ratings agency said in a news release.

Fitch, meanwhile, said that "uncertainty following the referendum outcome will induce an abrupt slowdown in short-term GDP growth, as businesses defer investment and consider changes to the legal and regulatory environment." The agency said it had revised down its forecast for the U.K.'s 2016 real GDP growth to 1.6 percent from 1.9 percent.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/27/sp-cuts-united-kingdom-sovereign-credit-rating-to-aa-from-aaa.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-28, 11:52

Turtleneck wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Just as interesting as the tanking of the U.K. Financial markets is the back peddling by the biggest Leave proponents.

They did not have a plan. They did not think they were going to win this referendum and have been caught flatfooted.

Much of this was about fanning nationalist flames to strengthen the Eurosceptic faction with the Conservative Party. Sometimes when you play with fire you get burned.

Standard & Poor's and Fitch on Monday downgraded the United Kingdom's credit rating.

S&P downgraded the nation by two notches, from "AAA" to "AA," citing last week's referendum that approved a British exit from the European Union. Fitch, meanwhile, moved its rating from "AA+" to "AA."

"In our opinion, this outcome is a seminal event, and will lead to a less predictable, stable, and effective policy framework in the U.K. We have reassessed our view of the U.K.'s institutional assessment and now no longer consider it a strength in our assessment of the rating," the ratings agency said in a news release.

Fitch, meanwhile, said that "uncertainty following the referendum outcome will induce an abrupt slowdown in short-term GDP growth, as businesses defer investment and consider changes to the legal and regulatory environment." The agency said it had revised down its forecast for the U.K.'s 2016 real GDP growth to 1.6 percent from 1.9 percent.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/27/sp-cuts-united-kingdom-sovereign-credit-rating-to-aa-from-aaa.html

People can only be pushed so far before they fight back. Seeing it in our own country right now also.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-28, 12:01

The_Dude wrote:People can only be pushed so far before they fight back. Seeing it in our own country right now also.

That's really deep man. You're pretty smart.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-28, 12:18

The_Dude wrote:People can only be pushed so far before they fight back.  Seeing it in our own country right now also.

You mean that people can only be expected to be compassionate and accept others so much before they show their true racist and homophobic colors?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-28, 12:50

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

People can only be pushed so far before they fight back. Seeing it in our own country right now also.
with your permission, could I get that stitched on a pair of overalls?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-06-28, 12:51

Motown Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:People can only be pushed so far before they fight back.  Seeing it in our own country right now also.

You mean that people can only be expected to be compassionate and accept others so much before they show their true racist and homophobic colors?

Yep, pretty much. Sadly.

I'd like to give these fools the benefit of the doubt by thinking that maybe this is just a reaction to radical Islam, which I would somewhat understand. The problem is that most of these fools couldn't tell the difference between a Muslim, a Hindu, a Sikh a Budhist or a brown-skinned Christian. All they really see is skin color. So yeah, it's about race more than anything else.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-28, 13:10

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I think I just got told. Definite

#Brexit, lets do this - Page 7 Oh-Snap-GIF-2015
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-28, 13:18

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

"people can only be pushed so far before they fight back".

sincerely,

slaves
Native Americans
middle class white people
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-28, 13:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

"people can only be pushed so far before they fight back".

sincerely,

slaves
Native Americans
middle class white people

Dude...middle class white male Americans are the most discriminated against class of all people in the world.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-28, 13:26

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Turtleneck if you don't stop pushing me so far on this board I'm probably going to start fighting back.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-28, 13:26

Motown Spartan wrote:

Hate and views like yours are the reason why we are seeing what we are seeing..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next