Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon

+12
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
The_Dude
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dude, come on. It's my opening day and you're ruining the experience for everyone else. If I give you the uneaten pickle spears that comes with the sandwiches will you shut up?

Did you cuddle with the pickles last night with smooth jazz playing in the background?

Sure.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Turtleneck wants to know if he can get a cup of soup instead of the chips.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Rocinante wrote:Turtleneck wants to know if he can get a cup of soup instead of the chips.

We have cheddar & broccoli and minestrone. Which one does he want?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Did you cuddle with the pickles last night with smooth jazz playing in the background?

Sure.

You're lying. I can't taste the smooth jazz. Fuck. It's one thing to not know how to properly make pickles, it's another to lie about it. Worst pickles ever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sure.

You're lying. I can't taste the smooth jazz. Fuck. It's one thing to not know how to properly make pickles, it's another to lie about it. Worst pickles ever.

Why don't you Yelp about it, whackadoo?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I already did you fuck stick. It said "this restaurant bad. Pickles bad. Sandwich bad. No passion. No bread love. Owner no love bread eighth way. Smooth jazz is great. Pylon is mean to smooth jazz."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Minus well order a wrap while you're at it. This whole country is going to hell in a hambasket.
if I'm going to hell, I'm takin' a limo, dude.

and I'm gonna eat something fancy.. like Jersey Giant.. I'm havin' a #10 made by a guy wearing a hat backwards.

Of course you are, you limousine libtard.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Turtleneck wants to know if he can get a cup of soup instead of the chips.

He's waiting in the car. I'll go ahead and make an executive decision: C and B. If he doesn't like it, he can go without.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I already did you fuck stick. It said "this restaurant bad. Pickles bad. Sandwich bad. No passion. No bread love. Owner no love bread eighth way. Smooth jazz is great. Pylon is mean to smooth jazz."

Why are you still here? You're never getting a sandwich. Go buy a watermelon at the farmers market and start fucking that instead.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He's waiting in the car.  I'll go ahead and make an executive decision: C and B.  If he doesn't like it, he can go without.

Any oyster crackers?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Why are you still here? You're never getting a sandwich. Go buy a watermelon at the farmers market and start fucking that instead.

Id rather eat literal shit then eat anyone your artistically deprived food products.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Id rather eat literal shit then eat anyone your artistically deprived food products.

That can be arraigned just for you.

Also, nice grammar jackwagon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Kinda busy here shit face. But, I don't see any orders coming in. Maybe if you'd start singing to your bread you'd be more successful instead of being a taint lord.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Kinda busy here shit face. But, I don't see any orders coming in. Maybe if you'd start singing to your bread you'd be more successful instead of being a taint lord.

It's called a lunch rush you knobjob. That's where sandwich shops make their money. Jesus H. Christ you are a dum dum.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's called a lunch rush you knobjob. That's where sandwich shops make their money. Jesus H. Christ you are a dum dum.

SING TO BREAD YOU FOOL AND ALSO START CARRYING SOME BUFFALO SEMEN YOU CAN FREEZE IT AND YOU DONT NEED MUCH SO ITS NBD
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

SING TO BREAD YOU FOOL AND ALSO START CARRYING SOME BUFFALO SEMEN YOU CAN FREEZE IT AND YOU DONT NEED MUCH SO ITS NBD

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 A%20guy%20shakes%20his%20head%20and%20walks%20away
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

He's waiting in the car.  I'll go ahead and make an executive decision: C and B.  If he doesn't like it, he can go without.

Any oyster crackers?

Fuck him. He can go without. Plus it's hot out so he might be dead in the car by now. Unless some liberal douche broke the window and let him out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dairy is rape
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Yup. Somebody let him out. Fuckers.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dairy is rape

Not if the heifer signs a consent form.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:43 pm

I'll take an Italian with prosciutto, Genoa salami, hot capicola, provolone, and arugula. Light on the mayo with a splash of vinegar and olive oil.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:06 pm

The Pantry wrote:I'll take an Italian with prosciutto, Genoa salami, hot capicola, provolone, and arugula. Light on the mayo with a splash of vinegar and olive oil.

Meat lovers. Nice. NEXT!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Can I have a club sandwich? However you want to put it together. I trust your esteemed sandwich knowledge!!!

-Tyler of the Cosmos

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 Image14
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Lets chit chat
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can I have a club sandwich? However you want to put it together. I trust your esteemed sandwich knowledge!!!

-Tyler of the Cosmos

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 BnMGL
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can I have a club sandwich? However you want to put it together. I trust your esteemed sandwich knowledge!!!

-Tyler of the Cosmos

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 BnMGL

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:44 pm

The Pantry wrote:I'll take an Italian with prosciutto, Genoa salami, hot capicola, provolone, and arugula. Light on the mayo with a splash of vinegar and olive oil.

Damn, I was coming with something else, but THIS. ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 361471007
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:57 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:

Damn, I was coming with something else, but THIS. ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 361471007

Our most popular sandwich. It's called the Travis Can't Have This. Enjoy. NEXT!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I had bear once.  It tasted like shit. My friends asked how would I know.  I'm telling you, it tasted like shit smells.  I swallowed it. I was being polite. Never eating bear again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:22 pm

DWags wrote:

I had bear once.  It tasted like shit. My friends asked how would I know.  I'm telling you, it tasted like shit smells.  I swallowed it. I was being polite. Never eating bear again.

ITT, we order a sandwich from Pylon - Page 2 Bear-Week
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:13 am

Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Avocado, Jalapeno, chipotle/spicy mayo on sourdough toasted a tad. Boom. Fuck I'm starving.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Avocado, Jalapeno, chipotle/spicy mayo on sourdough toasted a tad. Boom. Fuck I'm starving.

Sorry, we don't have stoner hours. How about a nice sausage egg and cheese biscuit instead? The lunch menu isn't available until 10:30.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2