Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who did Draymond beat up?

+30
Triple Sparty
Watch Out Pylon!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Nordic
The Pantry
Vlad
Motown Spartan
Herbie Green
tanfan!
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
pulling69
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
xsanguine
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
tGreenWay
P Rob
34 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who did Draymond beat up? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who did Draymond beat up?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-13, 20:50

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 6m6 minutes ago
Michigan State announces Jermaine Edmondson has requested and been granted a release from his scholarship

Whether or not he was going to be on the field much, this whole thing sucks. On the hand, not sure why one Spartan would be another so much shit that it results in getting bitchslapped. I'm so conflicted.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 20:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 6m6 minutes ago
Michigan State announces Jermaine Edmondson has requested and been granted a release from his scholarship

Whether or not he was going to be on the field much, this whole thing sucks. On the hand, not sure why one Spartan would be another so much shit that it results in getting bitchslapped. I'm so conflicted.

Didn't play in the Spring game, supposedly asked for his release 3 weeks ago....

Who did Draymond beat up? - Page 5 CnSTPiUXgAAw_8O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-13, 20:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Didn't play in the Spring game, supposedly asked for his release 3 weeks ago....

Who did Draymond beat up? - Page 5 CnSTPiUXgAAw_8O

Well, bye. And good luck. #NoLongerConflicted
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-13, 20:58

What a weird situation. Probably happens everywhere, just the local poop normally don't try to make national news.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-13, 22:03

Rocinante wrote:"I was talking to one of my teammates when Draymond bumped into me and I said, 'Hey bro can you at least say excuse me?'" Edmondson, 22, said in a statement to the East Lansing Police Department about the incident on Friday night. "... I asked who he was to think that it's okay to bump into somebody without saying excuse me. He then said, 'I pay for n---as like you scholarships.' Then I started to say you have me messed up before I was choked out by two guys who were with him."

Sorry, I can't be mad at Day Day.

Not trying to be a dick, so of course I will. Is it so.fucking hard to post a link so we can see the full context? I mean you are already coping and pasting text for fucks sake. Pet peeve, rant over, I love you Roc.

Anyway, here is Edmonson's full statement. I'm sure he is leaving out some bits. Either way WTF is Draymond doing?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanMurphyESPN/status/753272896764547073/photo/1

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Bolt/Police-report-confirms-Edmondsons-involvement-in-Green-arrest-46225291

Last edited by Nordic on 2016-07-13, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-13, 22:04

InTenSity wrote:What a weird situation. Probably happens everywhere, just the local poop normally don't try to make national news.

Not really that wierd. Edmonson (and Meyers) were seniors buried on the depth chart.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-13, 22:22

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I guess you'll have to somewhat answer my implied question as to what you read and why you can't be mad. I'll wait.

Lame

That you can't explain why you're not mad?

OK.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-13, 22:48

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Lame

OK.

I think he's not mad because when he read that it didn't elicit the emotion of anger.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 07:22

the local correctional facility would be honored to have a fine young man like Draymond Green as a temporary resident. However, as I stated previously, I suspect nothing will come from this misunderstanding.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-14, 07:54

P Rob wrote:I hope Tanfan.

This dick just flames and runs. What a fag
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-14, 08:09

Nobody on the team likes Edmonson (in fact his former teammates are posting all over social media making fun of him), he already requested transfer weeks ago after not playing in the spring game. His statements are completely doctored and BS posturing for a civil suit.

Sounds to me like he egged Draymond on 2 nights in a row and Day Day decided to slap his ass back to Ohio, and now Edmonson is looking for a pay day.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 08:18

AnomanderRake wrote:Nobody on the team likes Edmonson (in fact his former teammates are posting all over social media making fun of him), he already requested transfer weeks ago after not playing in the spring game. His statements are completely doctored and BS posturing for a civil suit.

Sounds to me like he egged Draymond on 2 nights in a row and Day Day decided to slap his ass back to Ohio, and now Edmonson is looking for a pay day.

Day Day has to be Smarter. How many days does Bob just come on here to do the exact same thing? Day Day will run in to assholes like that his whole life. Deal with them. They're soul purpose in life is to get a rise out of someone because they're miserable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-14, 08:22

Motown Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OK.

I think he's not mad because when he read that it didn't elicit the emotion of anger.

He bolded a statement, and then apologized (that he couldn't be mad). I was asking for some clarification. Thank you for your literal interpretation though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 08:22

DWags wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Nobody on the team likes Edmonson (in fact his former teammates are posting all over social media making fun of him), he already requested transfer weeks ago after not playing in the spring game. His statements are completely doctored and BS posturing for a civil suit.

Day Day has to be Smarter. How many days does Bob just come on here to do the exact same thing? Day Day will run in to assholes like that his whole life. Deal with them. They're soul purpose in life is to get a rise out of someone because they're miserable.
bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-14, 09:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

bump.

You just pissed ELPD didn't shoot and kill either one of them since they are black, male, and haves pics of when they were 13
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-14, 09:13

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
bump.

You just pissed ELPD didn't shoot and kill either one of them since they are black,  male, and haves pics of when they were 13

Hey Blanch, have you taken your Michigan Jelly Roll tubing yet?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-14, 09:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You just pissed ELPD didn't shoot and kill either one of them since they are black,  male, and haves pics of when they were 13

I think he sent his girl to scout out a river with some of her friends.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-14, 09:26

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Blanch's girl is a fart propelled buoy, she doesn't need a tube those are for amateurs.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-14, 09:59

This.

JE is s troll who planned to have encounters with Green looking for a payday. His statements are bs and his story not true.

I hope Dray hires an army of lawyers and never gives JE a dime.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-14, 10:40

AnomanderRake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Blanch's girl is a fart propelled buoy, she doesn't need a tube those are for amateurs.

Blanch's Michigan gf is so fat that when she farts, the windows rattle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 11:39

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Lame

OK.

You're a tool.

I'm am not in any way distressed by Draymond's actions because he's Draymond and extreme actions is his shtick, and also what he allegedly said is funny as shit.

Now tell me why I'm reading it wrong.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 11:41

Nordic wrote:
Rocinante wrote:"I was talking to one of my teammates when Draymond bumped into me and I said, 'Hey bro can you at least say excuse me?'" Edmondson, 22, said in a statement to the East Lansing Police Department about the incident on Friday night. "... I asked who he was to think that it's okay to bump into somebody without saying excuse me. He then said, 'I pay for n---as like you scholarships.' Then I started to say you have me messed up before I was choked out by two guys who were with him."

Sorry, I can't be mad at Day Day.

Not trying to be a dick, so of course I will. Is it so.fucking hard to post a link so we can see the full context? I mean you are already coping and pasting text for fucks sake. Pet peeve, rant over, I love you Roc.

Anyway, here is Edmonson's full statement. I'm sure he is leaving out some bits. Either way WTF is Draymond doing?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanMurphyESPN/status/753272896764547073/photo/1

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Bolt/Police-report-confirms-Edmondsons-involvement-in-Green-arrest-46225291

I thought about it. But the article wasn't that great. The quote was. here it is.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17050354/michigan-state-spartans-cb-jermaine-edmondson-alleges-was-punched-draymond-green-golden-state-warriors
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-14, 11:42

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OK.

You're a tool.

I'm am not in any way distressed by Draymond's actions because he's Draymond and extreme actions is his shtick, and also what he allegedly said is funny as shit.

We both know why you 'read' it wrong...because you didn't come to the same conclusion as him.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-07-14, 11:46

It does bother me a little how this was every allowed to occur. You have a celebrated alumnus on campus, and a SENIOR player is messing around with him, two nights in a row?? WTF? Shouldn't somebody have intervened and kept these two apart after the first night's events?

I do hope that this all on JE.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-14, 11:47

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OK.

You're a tool.

Did I say you were reading it wrong?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-14, 11:48

Vlad wrote:It does bother me a little how this was every allowed to occur. You have a celebrated alumnus on campus, and a SENIOR player is messing around with him, two nights in a row?? WTF? Shouldn't somebody have intervened and kept these two apart after the first night's events?

You'd think so and you'd also think Dray rolls with guys to keep the trolls away.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 11:49

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You're a tool.

Dude are you trolling me now?

OK.

Not sure you're reading that right though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-07-14, 11:50

Yes you did. You said not reading it right. Opposite of right is wrong. So if something is not right it's wrong. Hence you said he's reading it wrong. I'm not sure there's a right or wrong way to read it but I'm curious to hear the right way.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-14, 12:07

Vlad wrote:It does bother me a little how this was every allowed to occur. You have a celebrated alumnus on campus, and a SENIOR player is messing around with him, two nights in a row?? WTF? Shouldn't somebody have intervened and kept these two apart after the first night's events?

If MSU didn't have Dantonio and Izzo in charge, I'd also worry about bad blood festering between the two programs. But, I'm not worried.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 12:15

Doesn't sound like the football team is too broken up about losing him.

This is a non issue in the MSU AD. It will be a big issue in the news for a while. Smith from Michigan says day day wouldn't dare slap him. I'm pretty sure he tweeted the same thing to his teammate Clark when he slapped that women around in Ohio.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 12:21

Floyd Robertson wrote:

If MSU didn't have Dantonio and Izzo in charge, I'd also worry about bad blood festering between the two programs. But, I'm not worried.

If this was the 80's it would be so fucking ugly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-14, 12:35

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OK.

I bolded something for you. Hope it helps.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-14, 12:36

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You're a tool.  

We both know why you 'read' it wrong...because you didn't come to the same conclusion as him.

Who did Draymond beat up? - Page 5 Wade-baldwin-iv-and-deyonta-davis-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-pose-for-a-picture-id542886404
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 12:45

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OK.

Dude is a fucking idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-07-14, 12:54

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Or the 90's.

Or the pre-MD 00's.

Prett much any period between the 70's and 2009.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 12:56

GO (to jail) GREEN!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 13:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:GO (to jail) GREEN!!!

Honestly, this is the best example of MSU in the 80's and 90's for you young guys.

Our campus, BOT, Athletic Department, teams, everything was full of contrarians like bob who just argued for arguments sake, dug their heels in and said fuck it.

It was horrible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 13:18

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:GO (to jail) GREEN!!!

Honestly, this is the best example of MSU in the 80's and 90's for you young guys.

Our campus, BOT, Athletic Department, teams, everything was full of contrarians like bob who just argued for arguments sake, dug their heels in and said fuck it.

It was horrible.
I truly have no idea what any of this means.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-14, 13:23

Triple Sparty wrote:Yes you did. You said not reading it right. Opposite of right is wrong. So if something is not right it's wrong. Hence you said he's reading it wrong. I'm not sure there's a right or wrong way to read it but I'm curious to hear the right way.

I did not say he was reading it wrong.

Given that he's now explained why he's not mad, he read it "right".

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-14, 13:36

NigelUno wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Yes you did. You said not reading it right. Opposite of right is wrong. So if something is not right it's wrong. Hence you said he's reading it wrong. I'm not sure there's a right or wrong way to read it but I'm curious to hear the right way.

I did not say he was reading it wrong.

Given that he's now explained why he's not mad, he read it "right".

Lets see if you can read this properly...FUCK OFF
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next