Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

+9
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-10, 14:38

The Dude is incapable of participating in any serious political discussion. He's boiler plate right wing radio talking points and anyone who dares disagree is a less than American.

At this juncture the only way Trump can win is a massive effort to reduce minority voting. Simply put Trump can't win with polling data showing 90% of black voters and 85% of Hispanic/Latino voters going to the polls and voting for HRC. Put those numbers together with Trump's support with white women, all HRC needs is 35% of the white male vote to win.

I'll vote for HRC because at the end of the day if FDR is becoming the new old bad guy for comparison we'll be okay. A lot of us have more expendable income because our parents had social security.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 14:44

GRR Spartan wrote:The Dude is incapable of participating in any serious political discussion. He's boiler plate right wing radio talking points and anyone who dares disagree is a less than American.

At this juncture the only way Trump can win is a massive effort to reduce minority voting. Simply put Trump can't win with polling data showing 90% of black voters and 85% of Hispanic/Latino voters going to the polls and voting for HRC. Put those numbers together with Trump's support with white women, all HRC needs is 35% of the white male vote to win.

I'll vote for HRC because at the end of the day if FDR is becoming the new old bad guy for comparison we'll be okay. A lot of us have more expendable income because our parents had social security.
Trump is already laying the groundwork for whining about whatever the results are in November.. from the rigged debates to the rigged election.. to the librul media (which, by the way, has given him millions of dollars of free airtime), to Mexicans, to Muslims, to women, to African Americans..

what's funny is that in November, it'll be the first time in his life he's ever been told "no" - that's why it's so glorious to watch him implode daily.. and by his own doing..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-10, 17:06

GRR Spartan wrote:The Dude is incapable of participating in any serious political discussion.  He's boiler plate right wing radio talking points and anyone who dares disagree is a less than American.

At this juncture the only way Trump can win is a massive effort to reduce minority voting.  Simply put Trump can't win with polling data showing 90% of black voters and 85% of Hispanic/Latino voters going to the polls and voting for HRC.  Put those numbers together with Trump's support with white women,  all HRC needs is 35% of the white male vote to win.

I'll vote for HRC because at the end of the day if FDR is becoming the new old bad guy for comparison we'll be okay.  A lot of us have more expendable income because our parents had social security.

Coming from a delusional party hack like yourself. Lol

I rip republicans all the time and never listen to talk radio. You are 0-2. It's just that the left has gone full retard I like being over the top. It's a message board.

I'm likely voting third party the rest of my life. You otoh continue to believe pathological liars.

We've had 10 post recession recoveries since Truman and Obama ranks the worst--10 out of 10. Yet you believe the economy is strong. You willfully ignore facts. Why should I have discourse with people who believe fairy tales and ignore facts?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 17:17

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The Dude is incapable of participating in any serious political discussion.  He's boiler plate right wing radio talking points and anyone who dares disagree is a less than American.

At this juncture the only way Trump can win is a massive effort to reduce minority voting.  Simply put Trump can't win with polling data showing 90% of black voters and 85% of Hispanic/Latino voters going to the polls and voting for HRC.  Put those numbers together with Trump's support with white women,  all HRC needs is 35% of the white male vote to win.

I'll vote for HRC because at the end of the day if FDR is becoming the new old bad guy for comparison we'll be okay.  A lot of us have more expendable income because our parents had social security.

I rip republicans all the time and never listen to talk radio. You are 0-2. It's just that the left has gone full retard I like being over the top. It's a message board.

I'm likely voting third party the rest of my life. You otoh continue to believe pathological liars.

We've had 10 post recession recoveries since Truman and Obama ranks the worst--10 out of 10. Yet you believe the economy is strong. You willfully ignore facts. Why should I have discourse with people who believe fairy tales and ignore facts?

So you're going to stop talking to yourself?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-10, 17:39

The_Dude wrote:

You've been predicting the end of the US since Obama won the nomination in '08.
Austerity is the only way out.  Wrong
The markets would never recover. Wrong
The country would never recover the number of jobs lost in The Great Recession.  Wrong
The housing market will never recover.  Wrong
The US auto market will never recover.  Wrong

You have been crying wolf right along with the talking heads at FoxNews and radio talking heads Limbaugh, Hannity , Savage et al for nearly a decade and not correct once.
Maybe you are just one of those folks who always has to be the victim and always predicting the end is near.

You are the Jack Van Impe of the Swill.  He's been prtedicting the end for over 60 years.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 4198636888  Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 4198636888  Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 4198636888  Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 4198636888

YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-08-10, 19:23

Seems like the Secret Service would be all over this if they thought he actually called for the assassination of Hillary. Instead it's just the press that wants to blow everything Trump says all out of proportion in order to reap some more eyeballs.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 19:27

Jake from State Farm wrote:Seems like the Secret Service would be all over this if they thought he actually called for the assassination of Hillary. Instead it's just the press that wants to blow everything Trump says all out of proportion in order to reap some more eyeballs.

Many people are saying the Secret Service talked to Trump today.

But yeah, Trump never hides controversial remarks in ambitious statements, and it is just the press destroying an otherwise humble and well intentioned guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-10, 19:32

The dude criticizes Rs Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 502811600

Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 19:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The dude criticizes Rs Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 502811600

Just like Loose says he criticizes Rs. What a joke.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-08-10, 19:51

Turtleneck wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Seems like the Secret Service would be all over this if they thought he actually called for the assassination of Hillary. Instead it's just the press that wants to blow everything Trump says all out of proportion in order to reap some more eyeballs.

But yeah, Trump never hides controversial remarks in ambitious statements, and it is just the press destroying an otherwise humble and well intentioned guy.

Trump talks to the SS every day. They have a detail on him now that he's a candidate.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-10, 20:19

SS reportedly talked to Trump and his campaign officials about his remarks.

Trump reportedly tweeted that meeting didn't happen.

And so it goes.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 21:35

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Trump talks to the SS every day. They have a detail on him now that he's a candidate.

Really? You don't say? Maybe I should have been more specific. The Secret Service talked to the Trump campaign specifically about the comment.

(CNN)A US Secret Service official confirms to CNN that the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments. "There has been more than one conversation" on the topic, the official told CNN. But it's unclear at what level in the campaign structure the conversations occurred. The campaign told the USSS that Donald Trump did not intend to incite violence, according to the official.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-10, 23:33

So the Secret Service is part of the mainstream media liberal agenda? Sad!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-11, 00:02

You guys suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seek help.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-11, 00:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So the Secret Service is part of the mainstream media liberal agenda? Sad!

What's sad is you believe another lie. Secret Service never met with trump about second amendment comment. Seek help.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-11, 08:02

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So the Secret Service is part of the mainstream media liberal agenda? Sad!

What's sad is you believe another lie. Secret Service never met with trump about second amendment comment. Seek help.

Should I believe that Obama founded ISIS instead?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-11, 08:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

What? He did? Holy shit! Why isn't that all over the news?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-11, 08:33

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What?  He did?  Holy shit!  Why isn't that all over the news?    

Dude will give us the scoop after he gets his marching orders from Rush after lunch. Stay tuned!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-11, 12:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

What?  He did?  Holy shit!  Why isn't that all over the news?    

Dude will give us the scoop after he gets his marching orders from Rush after lunch. Stay tuned!

So your response after you swallowed another msm lie is to say I take marching orders from talk radio. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? - Page 2 1966794946

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-11, 12:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

No. Both sides lie.

The problem is, you and the libs here are sooo partisan you cannot admit that which is why its not even wroth trying to be rational. You consistently believe lies.

And Im not a republican, nice try. Likely voting third party rest of my life. Republican leadership are some of the least political savy people Ive ever seen. Terrible.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 12:57

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No. Both sides lie.

The problem is, you and the libs here are sooo partisan you cannot admit that which is why its not even wroth trying to be rational. You consistently believe lies.

And Im not a republican, nice try. Likely voting third party rest of my life. Republican leadership are some of the least political savy people Ive ever seen. Terrible.
what happened to your support for Trump?

is he not racist, bigoted or misogynistic enough now?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2