Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the balls on prediction thread?

+14
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
NigelUno
InTenSity
duffy munn
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? Empty Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 07:34

I.e. the one were nigel, muffy, dwags, loose, and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is forced to make season predictions of which they will be held accountable? Tia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-23, 07:39

Let's make this it.

15-0 and a NC! BANK IT
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 08:36

I predict blanch still looks like he's 63 and dates real fat women.  

And MSU is 8-4 with a bowl loss to an SEC team. Vlad will start 2387 threads Tanfan will be beside himself but still defend MSU on the free press and news comment section, OTPT will call me a optimist because I predicted 8-5 overall and he's just not smart enough to do anything but put people in certain boxes, tDude will be bummed when Michigan beats us by 9 but can't post here, tTy will tell us he made 15K last week on silver and has to call the irs on himself, Herbie will start trying to tell Izzo what to do in October because he thinks he knows basketball and our football season was in the shitter by Halloween, LWS will still be insane and nobody will give a shit if he posts, if he leaves or if he hates jesus,  Xsan will be buying all kinds of new exotic drugs and giving us a report, Travis and turtleneck will give in to their sexual tension, marry each other and adopt a three legged child from Chernobyl, WBH will have accidentky poisoned a whole tailgate as he smoked a buffalo that was infected by ZIKA, Goose will have a baking segment on the today show, but it will be abruptly canceled when he tries baking five live canaries, Trevor will start posting poop pictures here, OTPT will still be Barney Fife'ing it and scolding people for what they post while screaming for freedom of posting, Bob will post, Bob will post , Bob will post, Bob will post, Blanch will still be dating fat women cause that's all he can do.

8-5.  Dwags prediction.  Hold me to it.

Furman  W
ND           L
Wisconsin W
Indiana     L  (This is where Vlad makes 32 seperate threads within 15 minutes of the game being over)
BYU     W
Northwestern W
Maryland  W
Michigan W
Illinois   W
Rutgers W
OSU  L
PSU L  (Vlad asks is Dantonio really necessary?)

(I think we lose to either Michigan or PSU but I could reverse them)

Bowl  L   (We try all of our young guys and let the seniors watch inthe second half)

Last edited by DWags on 2016-08-23, 08:53; edited 4 times in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-23, 08:38

How do I downvote on this piece of crap board?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-23, 08:48

11-1

We lose at ND after piling up over 100 yards in pass interference penalties.

As the season roll on, the o-line gels, 3 headed monster running game cranks up and TOC plays smart but not spectacular.

Freshman on the d-line step up, crazy linebackers dominate, secondary makes plays.

We lose to Nebraska in Indy. Go to the Outback Bowl and beat an overrated SEC team.

tDude watches the MSU/U of M on the jumbotron at the big house. By himself.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-23, 09:11

14-1. Win the Rose Bowl again, VS USC. Finish the season #4.

L to Wisconsin, but go on to win the East and the BTCG again. Offense struggles early, but the running game harkens back to when Ringer was a senior and ran 45 times a game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-23, 09:23

InTenSity wrote:14-1. Win the Rose Bowl again, VS USC. Finish the season #4.

L to Wisconsin, but go on to win the East and the BTCG again. Offense struggles early, but the running game harkens back to when Ringer was a senior and ran 45 times a game.

I think that would be 13-1.

I also think we'd make the playoff with only 1 loss, but you should probably check with Vlad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-23, 09:43

NigelUno wrote:

I also think we'd make the playoff with only 1 loss, but you should probably check with Vlad.
NigelUno wrote:

Dammit Nigel. Stop verifying my math! Ok 13-1.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-23, 09:58

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Dammit Nigel. Stop verifying my math!  Ok 13-1.

I'll take 14-1.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-23, 10:04

I don't know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-23, 10:22

15-0. Natty champs!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-08-23, 10:26

DWags wrote:I predict blanch still looks like he's 63 and dates real fat women.  

And MSU is 8-4 with a bowl loss to an SEC team. Vlad will start 2387 threads Tanfan will be beside himself but still defend MSU on the free press and news comment section, OTPT will call me a optimist because I predicted 8-5 overall and he's just not smart enough to do anything but put people in certain boxes, tDude will be bummed when Michigan beats us by 9 but can't post here, tTy will tell us he made 15K last week on silver and has to call the irs on himself, Herbie will start trying to tell Izzo what to do in October because he thinks he knows basketball and our football season was in the shitter by Halloween, LWS will still be insane and nobody will give a shit if he posts, if he leaves or if he hates jesus,  Xsan will be buying all kinds of new exotic drugs and giving us a report, Travis and turtleneck will give in to their sexual tension, marry each other and adopt a three legged child from Chernobyl, WBH will have accidentky poisoned a whole tailgate as he smoked a buffalo that was infected by ZIKA, Goose will have a baking segment on the today show, but it will be abruptly canceled when he tries baking five live canaries, Trevor will start posting poop pictures here, OTPT will still be Barney Fife'ing it and scolding people for what they post while screaming for freedom of posting, Bob will post, Bob will post , Bob will post, Bob will post, Blanch will still be dating fat women cause that's all he can do.

8-5.  Dwags prediction.  Hold me to it.

Furman  W
ND           L
Wisconsin W
Indiana     L  (This is where Vlad makes 32 seperate threads within 15 minutes of the game being over)
BYU     W
Northwestern W
Maryland  W
Michigan W
Illinois   W
Rutgers W
OSU  L
PSU L  (Vlad asks is Dantonio really necessary?)

(I think we lose to either Michigan or PSU but I could reverse them)

Bowl  L   (We try all of our young guys and let the seniors watch inthe second half)

Where's the balls on prediction thread? 1486952199
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-08-23, 10:27

I am somewhat optimistic but prepared to have my hopes crushed by a dose of reality. I think we beat ND but I have no idea what happens after that.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-23, 10:29

Kinda hard to predict with so much change in the passing game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-23, 11:17

Where is the OP's balls on prediction ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 12:42

duffy munn wrote:Where is the OP's balls on prediction ?

You spelled vagina wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 12:50

Well you are certainty a blowar with yours. Dwags pessimism shocks me.

I'm saying 9 and 4 with the bowl game included. Just can't see us continuing our dominate ways with our schedule and all the questions Marks, just too tough to sustain. Hell look at our hoops team last year.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-23, 12:53

SeeRockCity wrote:I am somewhat optimistic but prepared to have my hopes crushed by a dose of reality.

This sounds like me every August from 1979 - 2006
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 13:10

NigelUno wrote:

Where us your prediction nancy?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 13:11

tGreenWay wrote:I don't know.

Unacceptable
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 13:17

Blanch32 wrote:

I'm saying 9 and 4 with the bowl game included. Just can't see us continuing our dominate ways with our schedule and all the questions Marks, just too tough to sustain. Hell look at our hoops team last year.

Told you that you spelled vagina wrong Duffy this asshole has hung on my balls as far as predictions for the past 9 years. He's not capable of doing anything football unless he studies what I say.

Gee I'm shocked he's only one different than me again this year after piggy backing on my nut sack for the past six years. It's why he didn't start with s prediction and waited for me.... Again.

Where's the balls on prediction thread? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-23, 13:23

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Well you are certainty a blowar with yours.   Dwags pessimism shocks me.

I'm saying 9 and 4 with the bowl game included.  Just can't see us continuing our dominate ways with our schedule and all the questions Marks, just too tough to sustain. Hell look at our hoops team last year.

Told you that you spelled vagina wrong Duffy this asshole has hung on my balls as far as predictions for the past 9 years. He's not capable of doing anything football unless he studies what I say.

Gee I'm shocked he's only one different than me again this year after piggy backing on my nut sack for the past six years. It's why he didn't start with s prediction and waited for me.... Again.

He's such a simpleton.  No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-23, 13:37

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I don't know.

Unacceptable

Okay, I've given this quite a bit of thought over the last couple of hours, and I've come up with something definitive:
I do not know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-23, 13:42

Blanch32 wrote:

Hunurs Kulludge.

Dominant is the word you wanted you simpleton. Go fuck your fat bitch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-23, 13:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Hunurs Kulludge.

Blanch has his own personal Bounce House and he's wasting time on an Internet message board.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-23, 14:08

NigelUno wrote:

LOL thanks for reminding me of that dumbfuck saying that shit. "12-1 MSU in the playoffs? Not so fast!"

Holy shit what a moron.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-23, 14:09

12-2. Only regular season loss is to Notre Dame, beat Nebby in the B1G title game. Lose in the playoffs again.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 14:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Hunurs Kulludge.

Prediction?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 14:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Kinda hard to predict with so much change in the passing game.

Just what I thought. No sack
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-23, 14:23

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Hunurs Kulludge.

Prediction?

Nope. Fact. You told us all about her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 14:25

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Kinda hard to predict with so much change in the passing game.

Says the guy who waits for me to predict and is within one every year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 14:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Prediction?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 14:26

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Link, my blowar?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 14:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Prediction?

No sack either. Just another blowar....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-23, 14:29

yawn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 14:30

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Link, my blowar?

Link? Start by scrolling up my little bitch. Then go to TOB yourself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 14:34

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Link, my blowar?

Link? Start by scrolling up my little bitch. Then go to TOB yourself.

Tilt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-23, 15:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Prediction?

Where's the balls on prediction thread? 200
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 15:06

Remember when Nigel said we'd beat the shit out of Nebraska last year? Then he ran and tucked tail? Where's the balls on prediction thread? 1486952199 Where's the balls on prediction thread? 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-23, 15:09

The_Dude wrote:Remember when Nigel said we'd beat the shit out of Nebraska last year? Then he ran and tucked tail? Where's the balls on prediction thread? 1486952199 Where's the balls on prediction thread? 1966794946

Oh boy, one of the two losses all last season. You sure showed him just now!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next