Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the balls on prediction thread?

+14
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
NigelUno
InTenSity
duffy munn
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 15:18

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Remember when Nigel said we'd beat the shit out of Nebraska last year? Then he ran and tucked tail? Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1486952199 Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1966794946

Oh boy, one of the two losses all last season. You sure showed him just now!

It was funny because he purposefully doesnt give opinions, he finally made one, and it was horrific. lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 15:18

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Link? Start by scrolling up my little bitch. Then go to TOB yourself.

Tilt

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 502811600

Sucks to be called out doesn't it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-23, 15:19

The_Dude wrote:Remember when Nigel said we'd beat the shit out of Nebraska last year?  Then he ran and tucked tail? Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1486952199 Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1966794946

Well, shit. Look at this guy!  He formed his own justice league!

Thought he was against that.  Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 15:22

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Remember when Nigel said we'd beat the shit out of Nebraska last year?  Then he ran and tucked tail? Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1486952199 Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1966794946

Thought he was against that.  Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 502811600

Green Seat Mafia hate the taste of their own medicine, dont they?

Just own it. Dont shy away. Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 3493939353 Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-23, 15:27

The_Dude wrote:Remember when Nigel said we'd beat the shit out of Nebraska last year? Then he ran and tucked tail? Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1486952199 Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1966794946

What does this have to do with Harbs ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-23, 15:34

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Green Seat Mafia hate the taste of their own medicine, dont they?

Just own it. Dont shy away. Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 3493939353 Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 502811600

Oh, you got me bad. Thought you didn't like bringing up old posts though?

So, me and Bluto made a bad prediction. In other news...you're still a racist.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 15:36

Nigel right now:

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 JvwfdxqhghKlbSAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-23, 15:38

The_Dude wrote:Nigel right now:

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 JvwfdxqhghKlbSAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

The Dude right now:

Still a racist and now a hypocrite Jr. Justice Leaguer.

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1f602

Thanks for the follow bro.

Rent free.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 16:02

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Nigel right now:

The Dude right now:

Rent free.

Too many buzzwords. Unoriginal. -1
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-23, 16:04

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The Dude right now:

Rent free.

You know damn well your are a racist.

I don't think you have ever denied it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 16:15

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Tilt

Not the one making shit up and tilting here....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 17:27

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You know damn well your are a racist.

I don't think you have ever denied it.

Played
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 17:58

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is fact. You have done this for six or seven years. You sniff my ball sack on all of my predictions. I knew you'd be within one or right at me again. It's why you started this thread and made no predictions.

You're so transparent.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-23, 18:59

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

This is fact. You have done this for six or seven years. You sniff my ball sack on all of my predictions. I knew you'd be within one or right at me again. It's why you started this thread and made no predictions.

You're so transparent.

I honestay would have thought you said rose bowl the past 6 years...since you sunshine
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 19:34

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're so transparent.

I honestay would have thought you said rose bowl the past 6 years...since you sunshine

I did. Oh and hey idiot we won 11 or more games in five of those six. I was dead balls on.... As usual. It's why you sniff my nut sack every year for predictions.

Figure this out huners colige you call me "sunshine" but my predictions were right. Would you have me predict 7-5 in 2013? Would that make you happy? I predict what I believe the team will be. The team has won significantly and so my predictions, the ones you started copying five or so years ago are pretty damn accurate.

You want to call me sunshine but you won't acknowledge that my predictions are correct. Sunshine would be making an 11 victory prediction when I don't see us getting there.

Fucking simpleton.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-23, 20:52

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I did. Oh and hey idiot we won 11 or more games in five of those six. I was dead balls on.... As usual. It's why you sniff my nut sack every year for predictions.

Figure this out huners colige you call me "sunshine" but my predictions were right. Would you have me predict 7-5 in 2013? Would that make you happy? I predict what I believe the team will be. The team has won significantly and so my predictions, the ones you started copying five or so years ago are pretty damn accurate.

You want to call me sunshine but you won't acknowledge that my predictions are correct. Sunshine would be making an 11 victory prediction when I don't see us getting there.

Fucking simpleton.

I don't think he thought that one through.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-23, 21:34

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fucking simpleton.

When does that dumb ass ever think things through. I thought it was you or Tanner or somebody that noticed first he was copying every prediction I was making. Yet he calls me blowar. Well he blows this blowar. Fuck him. Guys like him and OTPT have hardened themselves to a certain "side" on these boards so much they don't notice when I bitch about MSU football or basketball or tuition or make fun of our academic rank. It's blinders they have on. Which is as ironic as can be. They need to look in the mirror. Fuckem.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 23:15

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

When does that dumb ass ever think things through. I thought it was you or Tanner or somebody that noticed first he was copying every prediction I was making. Yet he calls me blowar. Well he blows this blowar. Fuck him. Guys like him and OTPT have hardened themselves to a certain "side" on these boards so much they don't notice when I bitch about MSU football or basketball or tuition or make fun of our academic rank. It's blinders they have on. Which is as ironic as can be. They need to look in the mirror. Fuckem.

Why does someone need to be on a 'side?' Can't people just have opinions?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-23, 23:51

I think OConnor is about to have a monster fucking year, you guys. If the WRs can do fucking anything, he'll make the offense work with LJ+Holmes. #Natty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 23:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think OConnor is about to have a monster fucking year, you guys. If the WRs can do fucking anything, he'll make the offense work with LJ+Holmes. #Natty

LJ lost s little weight and should be stronger. Madaris getting rave reviews. Shelton and Price are proven. If the OL can hold up, I agree.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-23, 23:58

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think OConnor is about to have a monster fucking year, you guys. If the WRs can do fucking anything, he'll make the offense work with LJ+Holmes. #Natty

LJ lost s little weight and should be stronger. Madaris getting rave reviews. Shelton and Price are proven. If the OL can hold up, I agree.

Wait, I thought MSU could never win a national championship ?

You are all over the map.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-23, 23:58

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Shut the fuck up and go back to the rcmb
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-24, 00:02

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

MSU can never beat Bama or win a National championship. Not enough team speed or top ten recruiting classes. ( but maybe if O'Connor has a huge year and LJ is lighter )

Harbs will certainly win one within 5 years.

Your words, jackass.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 07:50

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Steal ghosts material. Check.
Callout posters not even involved in our differences. Check.
Activity root against msu in an attempt to make me look bad. Check.

Folks, dwags has gone full on nigel!

Never go full nigel!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 08:10

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Steal ghosts material. Check.

Never go full nigel!

Facts are facts.

Sometimes they shine a bright damn light. You wait till I predict, call me blowar when I say we'd be 11-1 the last three years but piggy back me..... Again, and bitch when I point it out.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 08:11

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

MSU can never beat Bama or win a National championship. Not enough team speed or top ten recruiting classes. ( but maybe if O'Connor has a huge year and LJ is lighter )

Your words, jackass.

The life of a bipolar schtick...

Natty!

Natty? NO WAY!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 08:12

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Steal ghosts material.  Check.

Never go full nigel!

Facts are facts.

Sometimes they shine a bright damn light. You wait till I predict, call me blowar when I say we'd be 11-1 the last three years but piggy back me..... Again, and bitch when I point it out.

Yeah, but you said we would be good the last few years!  BLOWAR!!!

Sincerely,

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 08:14

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You try to talk football but you're horrible at it. Stick to calling people homophobic slurs.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 08:24

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Your words, jackass.

Natty!

Natty? NO WAY!

Dantonio will never win a NC not enough elite speed

We had enough speed in 2013 to win it all.

The dude posts that about six posts apart in the same thread. He's here to troll. That's it. Oh and spew racist shit. And he still has his defenders. Oh well.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-24, 08:28

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Natty!

Natty? NO WAY!

The dude posts that about six posts apart in the same thread. He's here to troll. That's it. Oh and spew racist shit. And he still has his defenders. Oh well.

I still can't past your 8-5 prediction. Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1f62f
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 08:31

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

I still can't past your 8-5 prediction. Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 2 1f62f

College football is hard.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-24, 08:43

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

No way this team loses 5 games.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-24, 08:45

regardless of their record, they will always be Spartans and, therefore, receive my unwavering love, respect and admiration.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-24, 08:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:regardless of their record, they will always be Spartans and, therefore, receive my unwavering love, respect and admiration.

Can you at least give us a prediction on EL's season ?

And be sure to make it "balls on".
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-24, 08:50

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:regardless of their record, they will always be Spartans and, therefore, receive my unwavering love, respect and admiration.

Can you at least give us a prediction on EL's season ?

And be sure to make it "balls on".
I don't know.. unless you're a priest, discussing high school kids and being "balls on" seems a little weird to me.

that said, I'll go with 6-3 for the Trojans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 08:54

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Games I don't like:

ND
BYU
Ind
Michigan
OSU
PSU

I like we get Wisconsin early with a shitty QB, they'll get better later plus northwestern.

I don't see us better than 5-3 in those games. Hope I'm wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-24, 08:57

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Games I don't like:

ND
BYU
Ind
Michigan
OSU
PSU

I like we get Wisconsin early with a shitty QB, they'll get better later plus northwestern.

I just think the defense is going to be too good for us to lose that many games.

And BYU, U of M and OSU are at home.

I also think the program is in a place where losing that many games would be a step back. I don't see it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-24, 09:07

Ind and PSU? I think you are worried about nothing.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 09:07

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Games I don't like:

ND
BYU
Ind
Michigan
OSU
PSU

I just think the defense is going to be too good for us to lose that many games.

And BYU, U of M and OSU are at home.

I also think the program is in a place where losing that many games would be a step back. I don't see it.

8-4 or 9-3 is going to happen once every five years or so. We have a shit load of young talent. I want to see our line play against nd. We'll know a lot more then. But most top 15 programs will have a three or four loss season now and then as you cycle out smart stud linemen and old wise skill guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 09:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:Ind and PSU? I think you are worried about nothing.

We better be scoring a lot by Indiana and PSU is senior day vs a team we humiliated last year. We'll need 30 points at Indiana and at least 24 at PSU depending on weather.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next