Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the balls on prediction thread?

+14
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
NigelUno
InTenSity
duffy munn
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 20:20

I miss Blanch. Just kiddin'. He sucks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-24, 14:42

InTenSity wrote:14-1. Win the Rose Bowl again, VS USC. Finish the season #4.

L to Wisconsin, but go on to win the East and the BTCG again. Offense struggles early, but the running game harkens back to when Ringer was a senior and ran 45 times a game.
Bump
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-24, 15:10

DWags wrote:I predict blanch still looks like he's 63 and dates real fat women.  

And MSU is 8-4 with a bowl loss to an SEC team. Vlad will start 2387 threads Tanfan will be beside himself but still defend MSU on the free press and news comment section, OTPT will call me a optimist because I predicted 8-5 overall and he's just not smart enough to do anything but put people in certain boxes, tDude will be bummed when Michigan beats us by 9 but can't post here, tTy will tell us he made 15K last week on silver and has to call the irs on himself, Herbie will start trying to tell Izzo what to do in October because he thinks he knows basketball and our football season was in the shitter by Halloween, LWS will still be insane and nobody will give a shit if he posts, if he leaves or if he hates jesus,  Xsan will be buying all kinds of new exotic drugs and giving us a report, Travis and turtleneck will give in to their sexual tension, marry each other and adopt a three legged child from Chernobyl, WBH will have accidentky poisoned a whole tailgate as he smoked a buffalo that was infected by ZIKA, Goose will have a baking segment on the today show, but it will be abruptly canceled when he tries baking five live canaries, Trevor will start posting poop pictures here, OTPT will still be Barney Fife'ing it and scolding people for what they post while screaming for freedom of posting, Bob will post, Bob will post , Bob will post, Bob will post, Blanch will still be dating fat women cause that's all he can do.

8-5.  Dwags prediction.  Hold me to it.

Furman  W
ND           L
Wisconsin W
Indiana     L  (This is where Vlad makes 32 seperate threads within 15 minutes of the game being over)
BYU     W
Northwestern W
Maryland  W
Michigan W
Illinois   W
Rutgers W
OSU  L
PSU L  (Vlad asks is Dantonio really necessary?)

(I think we lose to either Michigan or PSU but I could reverse them)

Bowl  L   (We try all of our young guys and let the seniors watch inthe second half)

Sticking with 8-4.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-24, 15:17

Vlad probably came in his jean shorts watching this game today.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-06, 21:18

And MSU is 8-4 with a bowl loss to an SEC team. Vlad will start 2387 threads Tanfan will be beside himself but still defend MSU on the free press and news comment section, OTPT will call me a optimist because I predicted 8-5 overall and he's just not smart enough to do anything but put people in certain boxes, tDude will be bummed when Michigan beats us by 9 but can't post here, tTy will tell us he made 15K last week on silver and has to call the irs on himself, Herbie will start trying to tell Izzo what to do in October because he thinks he knows basketball and our football season was in the shitter by Halloween, LWS will still be insane and nobody will give a shit if he posts, if he leaves or if he hates jesus,  Xsan will be buying all kinds of new exotic drugs and giving us a report, Travis and turtleneck will give in to their sexual tension, marry each other and adopt a three legged child from Chernobyl, WBH will have accidentky poisoned a whole tailgate as he smoked a buffalo that was infected by ZIKA, Goose will have a baking segment on the today show, but it will be abruptly canceled when he tries baking five live canaries, Trevor will start posting poop pictures here, OTPT will still be Barney Fife'ing it and scolding people for what they post while screaming for freedom of posting, Bob will post, Bob will post , Bob will post, Bob will post, Blanch will still be dating fat women cause that's all he can do.

Furman  W
ND           L
Wisconsin W
Indiana     L  (This is where Vlad makes 32 seperate threads within 15 minutes of the game being over)
BYU     W
Northwestern W
Maryland  W
Michigan W
Illinois   W
Rutgers W
OSU  L

Bowl  L   (We try all of our young guys and let the seniors watch inthe second half)

Bump. How is everyone doing?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-06, 21:25

DWags wrote:

Furman  W
ND           L
Wisconsin W
BYU     W
Northwestern W
Maryland  W
Michigan W
Illinois   W
Rutgers W
OSU  L

Bump. How is everyone doing?

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 5 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-06, 22:15

Bravo, DWags
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-07, 06:09

Death Roe wrote:Bravo, DWags

Wasn't that hard. It's why I've finally come to the conclusion, why try to discuss anything with people who don't want you to discuss it with them? They'll ask questions but not want your opinion or answer and only get more angry when you try to give it. They will deteriorate the conversation into name calling. He's done that over and over and after a while you just say, fuck it. He'll scream about a 10K bet when the point was he was spouting off that we wouldn't get in the playoffs at 12-0 even though we did at 11-1. The argument between those guys is now money, not the absurdity of his claim that MSU wouldn't get in at 12-0. Read him for entertainment and watch the boards bull dog bang his head trying to point out obvious things. When you step back and get the big picture it's really just funny to read the stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5