Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the balls on prediction thread?

+14
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
NigelUno
InTenSity
duffy munn
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:43

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Do you want me to send you a link to the posts 10 minutes ago so you can try to follow along?

Yes.  Send me a link to the one where you said I don't make predictions, and then in the next sentence you said "Remember the one time he actually made a prediction".  That was great.  I think it looked something like this:
Herbie Green wrote:
Nigel doesn't make predictions because he won't risk his reputation of being always right.  Remember the one time he actually made a prediction on the easiest hoops game of the season and then MSU lost?

I hope that helps.

You must have been really good at those reading comprehension tests on the SAT.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-24, 10:46

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Says the guy that called for mass bannings to "make things fair".

Mass bannings? TGreenWay is that big? Lol

Damn straight. I'm more premium than you ever pretended to be.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:50

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes.  Send me a link to the one where you said I don't make predictions, and then in the next sentence you said "Remember the one time he actually made a prediction".  That was great.  I think it looked something like this:

I hope that helps.

You must have been really good at those reading comprehension tests on the SAT.

Still working on the link? Or do you have reading comprehension issues?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:57

Would you conclude from reading the above passage that:
A. Nigel gives lots of predictions because he doesn't worry about being wrong on an Internet message board
B. When Herbie says that Nigel doesn't give predictions and then proceeds to give one example of when he did in the next sentence, Herbie means to say that Nigel has in fact never ever in his life made a prediction.
C. Nigel did make a prediction once, got it wrong and then proceeded to make several copy cat predictions on a month long tilt to convince everyone he wasn't actually wrong, but he was just being "crazy prediction guy"
D. Nigel is bat shit crazy
E. Both C and D
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-24, 10:59

Herbie Green wrote:Would you conclude from reading the above passage that:
C. Nigel did make a prediction once, got it wrong and then proceeded to make several copy cat predictions on a month long tilt to convince everyone he wasn't actually wrong, but he was just being "crazy prediction guy"
You picked 2 predictions from before the Nebraska game. Did you ignore my post?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 11:06

A.  Nigel gives lots of predictions because he doesn't worry about being wrong on an Internet message board
B.  When Herbie says that Nigel doesn't give predictions and then proceeds to give one example of when he did in the next sentence, Herbie means to say that Nigel has in fact never ever in his life made a prediction.
C.  Nigel did make a prediction once, got it wrong and then proceeded to make several copy cat predictions on a month long tilt to convince everyone he wasn't actually wrong, but he was just being "crazy prediction guy"
D.  Nigel is bat shit crazy
E.  Both C and D

F.
Herbie Green wrote:
Nigel doesn't make predictions...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-24, 11:11

NigelUno wrote:
A.  Nigel gives lots of predictions because he doesn't worry about being wrong on an Internet message board
B.  When Herbie says that Nigel doesn't give predictions and then proceeds to give one example of when he did in the next sentence, Herbie means to say that Nigel has in fact never ever in his life made a prediction.
C.  Nigel did make a prediction once, got it wrong and then proceeded to make several copy cat predictions on a month long tilt to convince everyone he wasn't actually wrong, but he was just being "crazy prediction guy"
D.  Nigel is bat shit crazy
E.  Both C and D

F.
Herbie Green wrote:
Nigel doesn't make predictions...

Why not?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 11:17

InTenSity wrote:

I ignored it because I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you have sports confused because Nigel was talking about basketball?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-24, 11:23

Herbie Green wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I ignored it because I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you have sports confused because Nigel was talking about basketball?

These nitwits arent following that we called Nigel out for football, and hes bumping basketball prediction threads. Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 4 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 11:26

Herbie Green wrote:
Nigel doesn't make predictions because he won't risk his reputation of being always right.  Remember the one time he actually made a prediction on the easiest hoops game of the season and then MSU lost?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 11:36

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This thread isn't directed at me. But I will go with 12-0. Did you make yours?

I don't make predictions. Remember?

Somebody said that. Wait! It was you!

Nigel going nigel over future Internet justice. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 11:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Mass bannings? TGreenWay is that big? Lol

Damn straight. I'm more premium than you ever pretended to be.

Fwiw, afraid to make a prediction is not premium. It's pathetic
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 11:38

A. Nigel gives lots of predictions because he doesn't worry about being wrong on an Internet message board
B. When Herbie says that Nigel doesn't give predictions and then proceeds to give one example of when he did in the next sentence, Herbie means to say that Nigel has in fact never ever in his life made a prediction.
D. Nigel is bat shit crazy
E. Both C and D

E
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 11:40

The_Dude wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

These nitwits arent following that we called Nigel out for football, and hes bumping basketball prediction threads. Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 4 502811600

That's because it doesn't fit the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria narrative
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 11:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

We need more of your back and forth with turtle. That shit never ever gets tiring.

Seriously

You rock

Fucking good stuff

Not joking

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry but this has been three straight days of this bullshit so none of you 6 fucking twats have room to say shit. Fuck you and your 10 year long fights.

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 4 502811600

WTF? Did you just call me a twat because we are bitching about football picks and predictions?

Are you serious?

The fuck is wrong with you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 11:55

DWags wrote:

I'm sorry but this has been three straight days of this bullshit so none of you 6 fucking twats have room to say shit. Fuck you and your 10 year long fights.

WTF? Did you just call me a twat because we are bitching about football picks and predictions?

Are you serious?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-24, 11:56

DWags wrote:

Are you serious?

And Travis wonders why he hasn't been invited to the cabin yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 11:59

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is this the thread where the blanch, herbie, the dude versus dwags, Duffy and Nigel fight has gone today? It's been an exhilarating week on the swill, let me tell you.

We need more of your back and forth with turtle. That shit never ever gets tiring.

Seriously

You rock

Fucking good stuff

Not joking

Thanks!!!

I hadn't even noticed you had pointed this out right before I did. How many of us suffered through that lame ass routine day after day after day after day after day only to bite our tongues?
But now he wants to come up in here and play cry baby because a few people are talking about football?
Gloves are off now. I am not one to start this kind of fight but I sure as hell will finish it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 12:03

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously

You rock

Fucking good stuff

Not joking

Thanks!!!

I hadn't even noticed you had pointed this out right before I did. How many of us suffered through that lame ass routine day after day after day after day after day only to bite our tongues?
But now he wants to come up in here and play cry baby because a few people are talking about football?
Gloves are off now. I am not one to start this kind of fight but I sure as hell will finish it.

Hypocrasy: the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria go to.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 12:19

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously

You rock

Fucking good stuff

Not joking

Thanks!!!

I honestly was enjoying the football argument/discussion. Why was it bad? It's like walking on egg shells with OTPT and now Travis. It was fun with the football and busting Blanch's balls about lack of originality. Jesus. I'm confused.... Again

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-24, 12:36

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I honestly was enjoying the football argument/discussion. Why was it bad? It's like walking on egg shells with OTPT and now Travis. It was fun with the football and busting Blanch's balls about lack of originality. Jesus. I'm confused.... Again

Go have lunch with Wakie, he'll straighten things out for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 12:41

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I am very confused as well. I was actually enjoying the board for once and then come to find it is a big problem to talk sports/trash.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 12:44

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Go have lunch with Wakie, he'll straighten things out for you.

Just left Pot Belly with the wife. Daughter had a noon practice. Wife is going back after to help decorate. That leaves me in the car. There will be four college girls and three moms from what I gather. Maybe Harrison road house. Raining like crazy here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 12:45

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I am very confused as well. I was actually enjoying the board for once and then come to find it is a big problem to talk sports/trash.

Want to pretend there's sexual tension between us? Trav would like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 12:54

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

No. If I have to get involved in sexual chit chat to have an approved post I think I would rather not post at all.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 12:58

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

No. If I have to get involved in sexual chit chat to have an approved post I think I would rather not post at all.

Travitization of the swill.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-24, 13:01

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I'm glad to see you turn to jesus at this crossroad in life. Only He can provide you with answers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-24, 13:41

The_Dude wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Oh boy, one of the two losses all last season. You sure showed him just now!

It was funny because he purposefully doesnt give opinions, he finally made one, and it was horrific. lol!

Like this opinion....

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t4901-i-fear-izzo-is-going-down-the-keady-knight-route#102211

or this one...

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Izzos-big-man-recruiting-has-been-whiff-after-whiff-after-whiff-15458392

I mean, those are some of the dumbest opinions ever to be shared on the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-24, 13:44

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

It was funny because he purposefully doesnt give opinions, he finally made one, and it was horrific. lol!

Like this opinion....

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t4901-i-fear-izzo-is-going-down-the-keady-knight-route#102211

or this one...

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Izzos-big-man-recruiting-has-been-whiff-after-whiff-after-whiff-15458392

I mean, those are some of the dumbest opinions ever to be shared on the Internet.

Bam
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 14:20

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria will only talk sports if they agree with the OP. Otherwise, no sports
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 14:38

Let's talk about fat chicks for awhile.

Anyone around here know any?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-24, 21:00

Brian Fremeau ‏@bcfremeau 25m25 minutes ago
Brian Fremeau Retweeted (((AJ Garcia)))
Michigan State projected record distribution per FEI:
3% 12-0
14% 11-1
27% 10-2
28% 9-3
18% 8-4
8% 7-5
2% 6-6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 21:06

LooseGoose wrote:Brian Fremeau ‏@bcfremeau 25m25 minutes ago
3% 12-0
14% 11-1
27% 10-2
28% 9-3
18% 8-4
8% 7-5
2% 6-6

That is my prediction as well.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-24, 21:22

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Brian Fremeau ‏@bcfremeau 25m25 minutes ago
3% 12-0
14% 11-1
27% 10-2
28% 9-3
18% 8-4
8% 7-5
2% 6-6

That is my prediction as well.

Cop out
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 19:53

DWags wrote:I predict blanch still looks like he's 63 and dates real fat women.  

And MSU is 8-4 with a bowl loss to an SEC team. Vlad will start 2387 threads Tanfan will be beside himself but still defend MSU on the free press and news comment section, OTPT will call me a optimist because I predicted 8-5 overall and he's just not smart enough to do anything but put people in certain boxes, tDude will be bummed when Michigan beats us by 9 but can't post here, tTy will tell us he made 15K last week on silver and has to call the irs on himself, Herbie will start trying to tell Izzo what to do in October because he thinks he knows basketball and our football season was in the shitter by Halloween, LWS will still be insane and nobody will give a shit if he posts, if he leaves or if he hates jesus,  Xsan will be buying all kinds of new exotic drugs and giving us a report, Travis and turtleneck will give in to their sexual tension, marry each other and adopt a three legged child from Chernobyl, WBH will have accidentky poisoned a whole tailgate as he smoked a buffalo that was infected by ZIKA, Goose will have a baking segment on the today show, but it will be abruptly canceled when he tries baking five live canaries, Trevor will start posting poop pictures here, OTPT will still be Barney Fife'ing it and scolding people for what they post while screaming for freedom of posting, Bob will post, Bob will post , Bob will post, Bob will post, Blanch will still be dating fat women cause that's all he can do.

8-5.  Dwags prediction.  Hold me to it.

Furman  W
ND           L
Wisconsin W
Indiana     L  (This is where Vlad makes 32 seperate threads within 15 minutes of the game being over)
BYU     W
Northwestern W
Maryland  W
Michigan W
Illinois   W
Rutgers W
OSU  L
PSU L  (Vlad asks is Dantonio really necessary?)

(I think we lose to either Michigan or PSU but I could reverse them)

Bowl  L   (We try all of our young guys and let the seniors watch inthe second half)

Any revisions after game one?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 20:08

8-4 feels about right at this point. But we have a history of playing down to lesser opponents and then getting up for the big ones. So let's see.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-04, 20:11

DWags is dead to me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 20:14

NigelUno wrote:DWags is dead to me.

Cracks me up the dumb asses call me a sunshine guy. Just saying what I always felt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-04, 20:14

15-0. All games only won by 1 point, so ranked 35 at the end of the season.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next