Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the balls on prediction thread?

+14
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
NigelUno
InTenSity
duffy munn
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 09:26

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I just think the defense is going to be too good for us to lose that many games.

And BYU, U of M and OSU are at home.

I also think the program is in a place where losing that many games would be a step back. I don't see it.

8-4 or 9-3 is going to happen once every five years or so. We have a shit load of young talent. I want to see our line play against nd. We'll know a lot more then. But most top 15 programs will have a three or four loss season now and then as you cycle out smart stud linemen and old wise skill guys.

The ball can take some funny bounces. Easy to turn a 1 loss year into a 4 loss year. Or vice versa.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's the balls on prediction thread?

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 09:41

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Steal ghosts material. Check.
Callout posters not even involved in our differences. Check.
Activity root against msu in an attempt to make me look bad. Check.

Folks, dwags has gone full on nigel!

Never go full nigel!

Facts are facts.

Sometimes they shine a bright damn light. You wait till I predict, call me blowar when I say we'd be 11-1 the last three years but piggy back me..... Again, and bitch when I point it out.

Where's the balls on prediction thread? - Page 3 502811600

Well that flies in the face of your theory since I've been wrong about our team 4 str8 years now. Never saw 2012 sucking, never could have imagined the turnaround of 2013, and had the past 2 years flip flopped.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 09:43

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Facts are facts.

Sometimes they shine a bright damn light. You wait till I predict, call me blowar when I say we'd be 11-1 the last three years but piggy back me..... Again, and bitch when I point it out.

Well that flies in the face of your theory since I've been wrong about our team 4 str8 years now.  Never saw 2012 sucking,  never could have imagined the turnaround of 2013,  and had the past 2 years flip flopped.

Honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen you post the words "I've been wrong". Are you feeling ok?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 09:43

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No way this team loses 5 games.

Games I don't like:

ND
BYU
Ind
Michigan
OSU
PSU

I like we get Wisconsin early with a shitty QB, they'll get better later plus northwestern.

I don't see us better than 5-3 in those games. Hope I'm wrong.

My list is similar but I take off psu and replace them with rutgers. Also could see Nw biting us in the ass at home, like history has shown
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 09:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Well that flies in the face of your theory since I've been wrong about our team 4 str8 years now.  Never saw 2012 sucking,  never could have imagined the turnaround of 2013,  and had the past 2 years flip flopped.

Honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen you post the words "I've been wrong". Are you feeling ok?

Impossible to get all predictions right. Hence the phrase "put your balls on it" unfortunately, you lack a pair
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 09:46

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Games I don't like:

ND
BYU
Ind
Michigan
OSU
PSU

I like we get Wisconsin early with a shitty QB, they'll get better later plus northwestern.

My list is similarbut I take off psu and replace them with rutgers. Also could see Nw biting us in the ass at home, like history has shown

You don't say?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 09:48

Blanch32 wrote:I.e. the one were nigel, muffy, dwags, loose, and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is forced to make season predictions of which they will be held accountable? Tia

Nigel doesn't make predictions because he won't risk his reputation of being always right. Remember the one time he actually made a prediction on the easiest hoops game of the season and then MSU lost?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 09:53

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:I.e. the one were nigel, muffy, dwags, loose, and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is forced to make season predictions of which they will be held accountable?  Tia

Nigel doesn't make predictions because he won't risk his reputation of being always right.  Remember the one time he actually made a prediction on the easiest hoops game of the season and then MSU lost?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9841-we-are-going-to-school-nebraska-who-s-with-me

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10009-we-are-going-to-school-rutgers-who-s-with-me

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9878-we-are-going-to-school-maryland-who-s-with-me

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10019-we-are-going-to-school-michigan-who-s-with-me
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 09:54

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:I.e. the one were nigel, muffy, dwags, loose, and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is forced to make season predictions of which they will be held accountable? Tia

Nigel doesn't make predictions because he won't risk his reputation of being always right. Remember the one time he actually made a prediction on the easiest hoops game of the season and then MSU lost?

Yup. Had to ban meanie Moose too since he and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria talk tough, but are the very definition of thinned skinned
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 09:55

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

My list is similarbut I take off psu and replace them with rutgers. Also could see Nw biting us in the ass at home, like history has shown

You don't say?

Yes but 25% different. You bad at math
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 09:57

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Nigel doesn't make predictions because he won't risk his reputation of being always right.  Remember the one time he actually made a prediction on the easiest hoops game of the season and then MSU lost?

Yup.  Had to ban meanie Moose too since he and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria talk tough,  but are the very definition of thinned skinned

Says the guy that called for mass bannings to "make things fair".
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 09:58

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

You don't say?

Yes but 25% different. You bad at math

You're bad at covering up obvious plagerizing

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-24, 09:58

Is this the thread where the blanch, herbie, the dude versus dwags, Duffy and Nigel fight has gone today? It's been an exhilarating week on the swill, let me tell you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-24, 10:00

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Ind and PSU? I think you are worried about nothing.

We better be scoring a lot by Indiana and PSU is senior day vs a team we humiliated last year. We'll need 30 points at Indiana and at least 24 at PSU depending on weather.

Agree PSU will be tough. IU as long as they run that no huddle spread will pose a challenge. Sudfeld is s huge loss for them. Diamont sucks at QB not sure who else they have.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is this the thread where the blanch, herbie, the dude versus dwags, Duffy and Nigel fight has gone today? It's been an exhilarating week on the swill, let me tell you.

Don't forget Pylon! He is bringing his A game today.

And for the record, I am not responding to The Dude until gametime. I can officially add blanch to the list. Beat downs of Herbie will continue (unless Barney advises me otherwise).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 10:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is this the thread where the blanch, herbie, the dude versus dwags, Duffy and Nigel fight has gone today? It's been an exhilarating week on the swill, let me tell you.

We need more of your back and forth with turtle. That shit never ever gets tiring.

Seriously

You rock

Fucking good stuff

Not joking

Thanks!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-24, 10:04

DWags wrote:

We need more of your back and forth with turtle. That shit never ever gets tiring.

Seriously

You rock

Fucking good stuff

Not joking

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry but this has been three straight days of this bullshit so none of you 6 fucking twats have room to say shit. Fuck you and your 10 year long fights.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-24, 10:06

When Travis gets worked up he turns into a sailor. You can tell you've riled him up to an unhealthy level when that happens.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:06

Are you just going to cry if every thread isn't the Travis Turtleneck comedy routine?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-24, 10:07

Herbie Green wrote:

Are you just going to cry if every thread isn't the Travis Turtleneck comedy routine?

No, but just because sometimes other people do similar stuff its doesn't make you 6 going on this non stop Merry go around any less insufferable.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-24, 10:08

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Games I don't like:

ND
BYU
Ind
Michigan
OSU
PSU

My list is similar but I take off psu and replace them with rutgers. Also could see Nw biting us in the ass at home, like history has shown
Wins - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
Losses - 2007, 2012
DNP - 2014, 2015

What exactly does history show about Northwestern? Dantonio loses to them every 5 years?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

No, but just because sometimes other people do similar stuff its doesn't make you 6 going on this non stop Merry go around any less insufferable.

Oh my the horror of 6 posters posting about MSU football on a sports message board in a thread clearly directed as such a week before the season starts. Do you feel obligated to read it as a moderator?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 10:16

NigelUno wrote:

Don't forget Pylon! He is bringing his A game today.

And for the record, I am not responding to The Dude until gametime. I can officially add blanch to the list. Beat downs of Herbie will continue (unless Barney advises me otherwise).

Tllt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 10:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yup.  Had to ban meanie Moose too since he and the rest of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria talk tough,  but are the very definition of thinned skinned

Says the guy that called for mass bannings to "make things fair".

Mass bannings? TGreenWay is that big? Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-24, 10:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

The term insufferable has been trade marked by Deputy Fife.

Come up with something else.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 10:18

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Losses - 2007, 2012
DNP - 2014, 2015

What exactly does history show about Northwestern? Dantonio loses to them every 5 years?

We due
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-24, 10:19

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Losses - 2007, 2012
DNP - 2014, 2015

We due
Why?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 10:21

NigelUno wrote:

Don't forget Pylon!  He is bringing his A game today.

And for the record, I am not responding to The Dude until gametime.  I can officially add blanch to the list.  Beat downs of Herbie will continue (unless Barney advises me otherwise).

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't get me involved in this. I'm an independent attacker. You post like a spazoid most of the time too.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-24, 10:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And for the record, I am not responding to The Dude until gametime.  I can officially add blanch to the list.  Beat downs of Herbie will continue (unless Barney advises me otherwise).

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't get me involved in this. I'm an independent attacker. You post like a spazoid most of the time too.

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Just sayin'...ever since my proclamation, you seemed to have picked up the slack.

OTPTBarney gonna be so mad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:25

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9841-we-are-going-to-school-nebraska-who-s-with-me

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10009-we-are-going-to-school-rutgers-who-s-with-me

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9878-we-are-going-to-school-maryland-who-s-with-me

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10019-we-are-going-to-school-michigan-who-s-with-me

Lol, your month long tilt after the Nebraska game
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-24, 10:28

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 10:29

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just sayin'...ever since my proclamation, you seemed to have picked up the slack.

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I need to take a break for a bit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:32

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I need to take a break for a bit.

Post what you want. When you want.

That used to be OTPTBarney's advice anyways.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:36

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Lol, your month long tilt after the Nebraska game

Huh.

So, I don't make predictions, but I did one time?

Or was it more than once?

Thankfully, you don't ever worry about being right when you post.

Do you want me to send you a link to the posts 10 minutes ago so you can try to follow along?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:36

Herbie Green wrote:

Did I miss your predictions in this thread? Can you link it for me?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:40

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Huh.

So, I don't make predictions, but I did one time?

Or was it more than once?  

Thankfully, you don't ever worry about being right when you post.  

Do you want me to send you a link to the posts 10 minutes ago so you can try to follow along?

Yes.  Send me a link to the one where you said I don't make predictions, and then in the next sentence you said "Remember the one time he actually made a prediction".  That was great.  I think it looked something like this:
Herbie Green wrote:

I hope that helps.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-08-24, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-24, 10:41

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This thread isn't directed at me. But I will go with 12-0. Did you make yours?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 10:43

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

This thread isn't directed at me. But I will go with 12-0. Did you make yours?

I don't make predictions. Remember?

Somebody said that. Wait! It was you!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next