Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..

+7
Cameron
DWags
NigelUno
Death Roe
xsanguine
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  Empty Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 13:13

(I'm sorry if this upsets you Trump supporters. I know you just want your country back)

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  466146633#

Ivestigation Underway After Signs Posted at Florida High School
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  Empty Re: Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-11, 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:(I'm sorry if this upsets you Trump supporters. I know you just want your country back)

It's only a prank, Bob. It even said so in the story.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  Empty Re: Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by Guest 2016-11-11, 13:38

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(I'm sorry if this upsets you Trump supporters. I know you just want your country back)

It's the kind of prank that has scarred Bob for life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-11, 13:44

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Living down here, in that part of the state, it isn't much of a prank. I know you guys think I'm being dramatic, but I'm scared shitless. My plan of packing up and moving to the Philippines, though, isn't any good anymore because of Duterte. Trump spoke in such general tones, that I think his vision of the US, is vastly different than how most people see it. I don't think things are going to be good for a very long time.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 13:51

InTenSity wrote:

I suspect the targets of the prank don't think it's just a prank.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 13:52

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Living down here, in that part of the state, it isn't much of a prank. I know you guys think I'm being dramatic, but I'm scared shitless. My plan of packing up and moving to the Philippines, though, isn't any good anymore because of Duterte. Trump spoke in such general tones, that I think his vision of the US, is vastly different than how most people see it. I don't think things are going to be good for a very long time.
I grew up down south, my wife is from down south.. there is a reason why we live in East Lansing. The good 'ol boys down there may call it a harmless prank but anyone who has ever been there knows better.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-11, 14:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
I grew up down south, my wife is from down south.. there is a reason why we live in East Lansing. The good 'ol boys down there may call it a harmless prank but anyone who has ever been there knows better.

I doubt the "good ol' boys" did it. More likely some young Dems trying to show how life will be under Trump....at least in their fevered minds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-11, 14:02

InTenSity wrote:

Bob rarely reads the stories, he has someone read him the headline while he scans the pictures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-11, 14:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I grew up down south, my wife is from down south.. there is a reason why we live in East Lansing. The good 'ol boys down there may call it a harmless prank but anyone who has ever been there knows better.

I doubt the "good ol' boys" did it. More likely some young Dems trying to show how life will be under Trump....at least in their fevered minds.
Ummm...for that part of the state...I doubt it was a Dem.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 14:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
there is a reason why we live in East Lansing.

The racial diversity?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 14:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I grew up down south, my wife is from down south.. there is a reason why we live in East Lansing. The good 'ol boys down there may call it a harmless prank but anyone who has ever been there knows better.

I doubt the "good ol' boys" did it.   More likely some young Dems trying to show how life will be under Trump....at least in their fevered minds.
of course it was Democrats.

anyone that would kill 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with an email account is capable of anything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-11, 15:27

I feel sorry for this young lad.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  CxAe1R_WQAEo2zn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-11, 15:37

Bob ignoring the people calling Trump supporters pieces of shit, and saying they should kill themselves.

I'm sure he'll have another racist remark coming up.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 15:44

Death Roe wrote:Bob ignoring the people calling Trump supporters pieces of shit, and saying they should kill themselves.

I'm sure he'll have another racist remark coming up.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  1f694
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-11, 15:47

Nigel, do you have anything to contribute, or are you just going to be an internet police moran?

Don't worry, that was a rhetorical question.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-11, 15:52

LooseGoose wrote:I feel sorry for this young lad.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  CxAe1R_WQAEo2zn
So, it was the Dems who put those signs up in a fla high school and that kid isn't a republican?

You guys kill me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-11, 16:24

Report: Stafford student attacked for supporting Trump in mock election
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-11, 16:29

"he deserved it for being a sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, racist Trump supporter.."

-Ignorant Bob
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 16:54

Death Roe wrote:Nigel, do you have anything to contribute, or are you just going to be an internet police moran?

Don't worry, that was a rhetorical question.

My bad.

I thought you guys were just pissing on each other.

Attention everyone:

There's some high level discussion in this thread. Stay out unless you have something meaningful to contribute!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-11, 17:21

HOWIE CARR ON THE ANTI-DEMOCRACY PROTESTERS:

Have you noticed how many of the riff-raff can’t wait to go in front of the TV cameras to announce in broken English that the reason they hate President-elect Trump is because they’re illegal aliens?

Then they hold up their signs saying “NOT MY PRESIDENT!”

Well then, of course he’s not your president. You’re from Guatemala, or maybe Honduras.

Last night, as a public service to the viewing public, Fox News Channel started running English-language subtitles under the anti-Trump sound bites. I’m serious.

The other kind of demonstrators are these young women with trust funds who sound like Valley Girls. The way they speak is called up-talking: “Like, do you know he wants to repeal, like — ” the voice begins to rise, questioningly, and then ends in an hysterical shriek — “ROE V. WADE!?!?”

Like, this is not what democracy is ALL ABOUT!?!?”

Actually, it is. The problem is, this is the first election these coddled millennials have ever come out on the short end of. This is the first time they haven’t gotten a participation trophy. They have never learned to cope with losing. If they don’t win, the system must be … rigged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-11, 17:23

So, let's sum this up. More stories are being added in this thread to show how divided we are and how much we fucking hate each other.

What's the goal? Somebody lay it out for me. Is one side more at fault? If they are --what say we kick the shit out of them?

Jesus, we're all fucked here. We need to figure out what to do before it's too late. Blaming the other side might work, but I'm not too sure.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-11-11, 20:50

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the "whites only" sign was posted above the shorter of the two water fountains? Seems backwards, must be the work of racist midgets.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-11, 20:55

Cameron wrote:Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the "whites only" sign was posted above the shorter of the two water fountains? Seems backwards, must be the work of racist midgets.

No, I laughed when I saw it earlier.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-11-11, 21:10

Cool, glad it's not just me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 22:09

DWags wrote:So, let's sum this up. More stories are being added in this thread to show how divided we are and how much we fucking hate each other.

What's the goal? Somebody lay it out for me. Is one side more at fault? If they are --what say we kick the shit out of them?

Jesus, we're all fucked here. We need to figure out what to do before it's too late. Blaming the other side might work, but I'm not too sure.

It's too late.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-12, 11:15

DWags wrote:So, let's sum this up. More stories are being added in this thread to show how divided we are and how much we fucking hate each other.

Wags? How many Republicans/Conservatives were in the streets rioting when Romney or McCain lost? Someone find me some pictures of the streets gone wild in '08 or '12???

This is what leftists do. They sow discord. I refuse to accept the "both sides do it" on this one.

Remember all the violence at Trump rallies was being paid for by the Dems, once the videos came out showing that - magically the violence at the Trump rallies stopped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-11-12, 11:21

LooseGoose wrote:

Wags? How many Republicans/Conservatives were in the streets rioting when Romney or McCain lost? Someone find me some pictures of the streets gone wild in '08 or '12???

This is what leftists do. They sow discord. I refuse to accept the "both sides do it" on this one.

Remember all the violence at Trump rallies was being paid for by the Dems, once the videos came out showing that - magically the violence at the Trump rallies stopped.

I don't see this as really a left vs right thing at all. Trump is a very polarizing individual and has said/done things in his life and along the campaign trail that give people good reason to be concerned.

Can you really blame people for being upset that a complete asshole was elected as their President?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 11:23

LooseGoose wrote:

Is that KKK parade today?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-12, 11:27

LooseGoose wrote:

How many Dems were putting derogatory signs and chants up in middle schools?

Again, if you're trying to convince me that it's being done now, stop. I know it is. It's exactly my point and it sucks. I hope you aren't saying the right isn't complicit in this shit. Then we'll debate. But this shit sucks. Country had not grown at all since we were kids and we don't have all that many years left.

FTR my daughter voted for Hills. She texted me that she knew I'd be disgusted with her if she didn't react better to disappointment. Even if she knew her vote wasn't my vote.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-12, 13:35

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Only assholes claim that the KKK is the Republican party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-12, 13:36

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't see this as really a left vs right thing at all. Trump is a very polarizing individual and has said/done things in his life and along the campaign trail that give people good reason to be concerned.

Can you really blame people for being upset that a complete asshole was elected as their President?

Nope. I was upset when Obama was elected. I was upset when Jimmy Carter was elected. Did I fucking riot? No.

That's no excuse at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-12, 13:38

DWags wrote:How many Dems were putting derogatory signs and chants up in middle schools?

I don't know that we know who put up those signs. A few days ago you might have used the hajib woman as your example.

The kids chanting I have no answer, the signs I'll bet turn out to be a false flag operation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-12, 16:23

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

How many do you think voted for Hills? They ain't the republican part, but many vote that way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 16:30

http://www.ajc.com/news/local-education/dekalb-teacher-removed-from-class-after-pro-trump-racist-comments/59j5NmWObniWhPcjvmM2xK/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-12, 16:32

I like how they don't quote the statements, just leave it at "racist statements", so we have to guess at what was said and just assume they were bad. Also, are Mexicans a race?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 16:35

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah. You kind of missed the point.

Only leftists sow seeds of discord...

Question for you...did Trump sow seeds of discord? At all? Try to be honest.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 16:37

xsanguine wrote:I like how they don't quote the statements, just leave it at "racist statements", so we have to guess at what was said and just assume they were bad. Also, are Mexicans a race?

Maybe those were just air quotes with made up statements...like Goose used in the other thread?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-12, 16:42

Maybe. Hard to tell when they won't even indicate what was said. It's anybody's guess. Could have said "I voted for trumpety trump because I don't like illegals mooching off the system." That would seem to qualify as "racist" nowadays. Please share if you have more information than the link you provided has.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 16:44

xsanguine wrote:Maybe. Hard to tell when they won't even indicate what was said. It's anybody's guess. Could have said "I voted for trumpety trump because I don't like illegals mooching off the system." That would seem to qualify as "racist" nowadays. Please share if you have more information than the link you provided has.

I doubt she said anything. It was probably all made up. False flag. Propaganda. Leftists. Illegal aliens. Moochers.

How am I doing? Good?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 17:27

LooseGoose wrote:

If Obama mentioned deporting people and penalizing women for getting abortions in his campaign, there may have been some protests after he was elected.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next