Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..

+7
Cameron
DWags
NigelUno
Death Roe
xsanguine
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 am

NigelUno wrote:I was asking what the correlation was, and you've dodged the question. Not a made up correlation. Not some general idea.

The correlation is that they oppose anyone that group likes.

NigelUno wrote:Would it only be fair to assume you voted for Trump then?

No, it would be asinine. So I fully expect you to jump to that assumption.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:32 am

Death Roe wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Arguing with Nigel is fruitless....I have no idea what question I'm "dodging".

He doesn't want to accept that his gal lost. And why she did. That's pretty normal it seems for the Dems. They've convinced themselves that the party which now will hold the US House, the US Senate, the Presidency and a large majority of Statewide offices in the nation is a "rump" party and soon to be a minority party. They've been peddling that snake oil for 15 years and people still buy it.

Nigel is a moronic internet police officer. He never backs up an argument, just posts smilies and subtle quotes.

Calling me a city snob would have been a better burn.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:39 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I was asking what the correlation was, and you've dodged the question.  Not a made up correlation.  Not some general idea.

The correlation is that they oppose anyone that group likes.

No, it would be asinine.  So I fully expect you to jump to that assumption.

Kind of weird how you avoided some parts of my post, but anyway...

No direct correlation.  Got it.  (I said that already)  

And you agree it's asinine to assume someone voted for a particular candidate?  (Insert laughing smiley here)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:39 am

I love how Trump supporters show faux concern for the Democratic party in an attempt to deflect attention away from the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, his new white nationalist advisor and the series of racist attacks in the US the last 6 days.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:41 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I love how Trump supporters show faux concern for the Democratic party in an attempt to deflect attention away from the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, his new white nationalist advisor and the series of racist attacks in the US the last 6 days.

I hope you're not lumping Goose into that group. He thinks Trump is an asshole. He's clearly not supporting Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:42 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I love how Trump supporters show faux concern for the Democratic party in an attempt to deflect attention away from the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, his new white nationalist advisor and the series of racist attacks in the US the last 6 days.

I hope you're not lumping Goose into that group. He thinks Trump is an asshole. He's clearly not supporting Trump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:16 am

I'll leave Nigel and Bob to rub one out together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Then who did you vote for?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Then who did you vote for?

As I've stated many many times in this forum I voted for Darrell Castle, one of 17 votes he got in my county.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Second Cross Keys teacher removed for post-election tirade

"A second teacher was removed from her Cross Keys High School classroom after making disparaging statements against undocumented residents.

District officials confirmed both teachers were removed from their classrooms Thursday pending investigations into the respective incidents. The first teacher allegedly said in front of others she was glad Trump won because he would get rid of undocumented residents.

District officials said Friday that “threatening, abusive behavior will not be tolerated in any way and such behavior will be dealt with without delay.”
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:32 pm

NigelUno wrote:Second Cross Keys teacher removed for post-election tirade

"A second teacher was removed from her Cross Keys High School classroom after making disparaging statements against undocumented residents.

District officials confirmed both teachers were removed from their classrooms Thursday pending investigations into the respective incidents. The first teacher allegedly said in front of others she was glad Trump won because he would get rid of undocumented residents.

District officials said Friday that “threatening, abusive behavior will not be tolerated in any way and such behavior will be dealt with without delay.”

"The first teacher allegedly said in front of others she was glad Trump won because he would get rid of undocumented residents."

This is the racist statement. (undocumented Mexican immigrants are now a race, apparently)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:33 am

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Second Cross Keys teacher removed for post-election tirade

"The first teacher allegedly said in front of others she was glad Trump won because he would get rid of undocumented residents."

This is the racist statement. (undocumented Mexican immigrants are now a race, apparently)

I'm not sure that was the racist "statement" given that it's not in quotes in the article.

Much ado about nothing...I'm sure the investigation will prove the little wetbacks were out to get their teacher(s) anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:39 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm not sure that was the racist "statement" given that it's not in quotes in the article.

Much ado about nothing...I'm sure the investigation will prove the little wetbacks were out to get their teacher(s) anyway.    

That's the only indication of what was said. You're assuming the teacher said something along the lines of what you just said... which I find hard to believe. It's possible, but hard to believe.

My issue is the lazy "journalism", which seems to be the norm. Don't characterize the statements without giving us a quote of what was allegedly said so that we can make up our own minds. Not only that, but assuming she did say something along those lines... how is that racist when Mexican isn't a race?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:19 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That's the only indication of what was said. You're assuming the teacher said something along the lines of what you just said... which I find hard to believe. It's possible, but hard to believe.

My issue is the lazy "journalism", which seems to be the norm. Don't characterize the statements without giving us a quote of what was allegedly said so that we can make up our own minds. Not only that, but assuming she did say something along those lines... how is that racist when Mexican isn't a race?

The only thing I'm assuming is that the teacher said something and got suspended. And then another teacher said something and got suspended.

Whether it was "racist" or not kind of misses the point.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:47 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

The only thing I'm assuming is that the teacher said something and got suspended.  And then another teacher said something and got suspended.

Why use the language, then? What is the point?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:51 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The only thing I'm assuming is that the teacher said something and got suspended.  And then another teacher said something and got suspended.

I guess that's a question for the headline writer at the paper.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:01 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Because this shit sells for $500, Alex.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Hypothetically...is it racist to call a Mexican, "wetback"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:08 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Only if his or her back is in fact dry.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Yes. (I did not read the article Nigel, I just was responding to x).

But x knew the answer to this anyway, not sure why he takes the media's bait.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:53 am

NigelUno wrote:

If the individual being called a wetback is Peruvian and the caller is not hispanic, probably yes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:47 am

NigelUno wrote:

I'm right here, OTPT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 am

xsanguine wrote:

I'm right here, OTPT.

So why do you always take the "SJW" media's bait? You are so above this shit but eat it right up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 am

xsanguine wrote:

I'm right here, OTPT.

So why do you always take the "SJW" media's bait? You are so above this shit but eat it right up.

What bait? You do realize their views are becoming more and more mainstream.

Racism has a definition and it's being used to describe everything non-left whether it's actually racist or not (most often not). Using a strong word to describe things that aren't actually that word simply for effect is a problem.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 3 0140a4
Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 3 XsxStj
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3