Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..

+7
Cameron
DWags
NigelUno
Death Roe
xsanguine
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-12, 17:35

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Maybe. Hard to tell when they won't even indicate what was said. It's anybody's guess. Could have said "I voted for trumpety trump because I don't like illegals mooching off the system." That would seem to qualify as "racist" nowadays. Please share if you have more information than the link you provided has.

I doubt she said anything. It was probably all made up. False flag. Propaganda. Leftists. Illegal aliens. Moochers.

How am I doing? Good?

Uh huh. What did she say?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Signs At a Florida High School Today..

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 18:00

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I doubt she said anything. It was probably all made up. False flag. Propaganda. Leftists. Illegal aliens. Moochers.

How am I doing? Good?

Uh huh. What did she say?

Probably just the T Word. It sets off the leftist illegal alien moochers every time. I mean...if anything was actually said. False flag propaganda is more likely.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-12, 18:14

Assume when it suits your purposes, Nigel. You're our buttercup angel either way.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-12, 18:55

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wags? How many Republicans/Conservatives were in the streets rioting when Romney or McCain lost? Someone find me some pictures of the streets gone wild in '08 or '12???

If Obama mentioned deporting people and penalizing women for getting abortions in his campaign, there may have been some protests after he was elected.

He may not have mentioned deporting people but he did it....where the hell are the protesters? Sort of like how the antiWar Leftists vanished after he was sworn in. The protested during the entire Bush presidency and not a damned thing with Obama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-12, 19:03

xsanguine wrote:Assume when it suits your purposes, Nigel. You're our buttercup angel either way.

we need to give him this badge ASAP

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 4581938473_69e22ca43b
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 20:52

xsanguine wrote:Assume when it suits your purposes, Nigel. You're our buttercup angel either way.

False flag propaganda!!!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-12, 21:00

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

If Obama mentioned deporting people and penalizing women for getting abortions in his campaign, there may have been some protests after he was elected.

He may not have mentioned deporting people but he did it....where the hell are the protesters? Sort of like how the antiWar Leftists vanished after he was sworn in. The protested during the entire Bush presidency and not a damned thing with Obama.

Are you for real? Why does EVERYTHING with you have to be an OH YEAH? BUT WHAT ABOUT OBAMA? LEFTISTS!!! FALSE FLAG!!!

Can you not just look at what Trump said and understand that some people might want to protest? You seriously don't understand that? You called him an asshole. Maybe some people feel the same way as you, except maybe they might feel him being President will have an impact on their lives. Why do you care if they protest? Why do you have to compare it to something else? Aren't you denigrating someone's right to protest? Are you some all knowing expert on what people should and shouldn't protest?

Why are you so angry? Why does it matter to you that much what other people protest?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-12, 21:58

It appears Goose was bothered by the Obama presidency since November '08 and there was a helluva lot of pent up rage.

I think a lot of people who call themselves conservatives or have political leaning in that directionhave been crying about unequal and unfair treatment for so long they can't break the habit although they will be controlling the White House, House and Senate for the first time since 1928.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 09:45

GRR Spartan wrote:It appears Goose was bothered by the Obama presidency since November '08 and there was a helluva lot of pent up rage.

I think a lot of people who call themselves conservatives or have political leaning in that directionhave been crying about unequal and unfair treatment for so long they can't break the habit although they will be controlling the White House, House and Senate for the first time since 1928.

More incorrect information spread by the Press that GRR swallows without fact checking them.

During the Bush II** Presidency - The R's were in the Majority in the House - from Bush's inauguration to Jan '07 and the Majority in the Senate from Jan-Jun of '01 & from Jan '03 - Jan '07.

I heard that shit too and knew it wasn't true.   I've heard it parroted over and over by people that consider themselves well informed but actually are just brainwashed by the liberal press.

**I do admit that judged by his spending habits BushII was more of a Dem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-13, 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:It appears Goose was bothered by the Obama presidency since November '08 and there was a helluva lot of pent up rage.

More incorrect information spread by the Press that GRR swallows without fact checking them.

During the Bush II** Presidency - The R's were in the Majority in the House - from Bush's inauguration to Jan '07 and the Majority in the Senate from Jan-Jun of '01 & from Jan '03 - Jan '07.

I heard that shit too and knew it wasn't true.   I've heard it parroted over and over by people that consider themselves well informed but actually are just brainwashed by the liberal press.

**I do admit that judged by his spending habits BushII was more of a Dem.

Didn't he need the republicans house approval to spend that money?

Can anyone explain how people voted for change but then overwhelmingly voted the same people back into congress?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-13, 11:01

You got a bunker too?

I think we have elected a man who learned his legal expertise from Roy Cohn, Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy's legal counsel. Trump will be naming who runs the DOJ and he'll be stacking the deck for his family's holdings and appointing Federal judges who favor arbitration and require individual law suits.

You see this as a great victory for the little guy.

I see this election as a return to the Gilded Age and your small town rural neighbors and mine who think they voted for change have fucked themselves more than they will ever realize.

They haven't figured out that Trump/Ryan's tax cuts will gut many programs they rely on from WIC cards for their unmarried daughters and grandchildren to reducing government shifting everything from Social Security to Dept of The Interior to the private sector. Forget about an individual being successful suing anyone with assets or a corporation.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 11:23

DWags wrote:Didn't he need the republicans house approval to spend that money?

Yep, One reason I call myself a Conservative and not a Republican. They spent like drunken sailors, got us into 2 wars we didn't need and it fucked the whole country up. The spending hasn't slowed down since and the wars haven't much either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-13, 11:25

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Didn't he need the republicans house approval to spend that money?

Yep, One reason I call myself a Conservative and not a Republican. They spent like drunken sailors, got us into 2 wars we didn't need and it fucked the whole country up. The spending hasn't slowed down since and the wars haven't much either.

And yet we both have dumb ass republican friends tha pull that straight party lever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 11:31

GRR Spartan wrote:I see this election as a return to the Gilded Age and your small town rural neighbors and mine who think they voted for change have fucked themselves more than they will ever realize.

They haven't figured out that Trump/Ryan's tax cuts will gut many programs they rely on from WIC cards for their unmarried daughters and grandchildren to reducing government shifting everything from Social Security to Dept of The Interior to the private sector. Forget about an individual being successful suing anyone with assets or a corporation.

LOL....like they were getting a great deal the last 8 years. You realize that under Obama the top % has concentrated even more wealth? The very thing that Dems are supposedly against.

Keep it up with the snob shit about wic cards and unmarried daughters too, that kind of shit plays right into Trump's hands.

My 3 kids are all in their mid to late 20s, all gainfully employed, all own their own homes, one of them free and clear, none of them in excessive debt, WIC or any of your other shit.....and guess what? ALL of them voted Trump because they HATE the snobs that come up here looking at them just like your post. That they're all welfare sucking stupid asses. Did they vote for him because they especially like him? Nope - it was more of a fuck you to the attitudes they see almost daily from as they call them "city people". I'm not that bitter because I don't interact with outsiders daily at work like they do so I guess I'm kind of insulated except that I certainly see that attitude here from you and Bob.

Any question on why the rural counties went 70%-30% Trump can be answered in that kind of attitude spread all over the country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 12:02

The Left can be proud of their protesters.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 CxIOUx5W8AA5t4O

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 12:09

GRR Spartan wrote:You got a bunker too?

I think we have elected a man who learned his legal expertise from Roy Cohn, Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy's legal counsel. Trump will be naming who runs the DOJ and he'll be stacking the deck for his family's holdings and appointing Federal judges who favor arbitration and require individual law suits.

You see this as a great victory for the little guy.

I see this election as a return to the Gilded Age and your small town rural neighbors and mine who think they voted for change have fucked themselves more than they will ever realize.

We were fucked either way. There was no winning in this one.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-13, 14:01

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I see this election as a return to the Gilded Age and your small town rural neighbors and mine who think they voted for change have fucked themselves more than they will ever realize.

LOL....like they were getting a great deal the last 8 years. You realize that under Obama the top % has concentrated even more wealth? The very thing that Dems are supposedly against.

Keep it up with the snob shit about wic cards and unmarried daughters too, that kind of shit plays right into Trump's hands.

My 3 kids are all in their mid to late 20s, all gainfully employed, all own their own homes, one of them free and clear, none of them in excessive debt, WIC or any of your other shit.....and guess what? ALL of them voted Trump because they HATE the snobs that come up here looking at them just like your post. That they're all welfare sucking stupid asses. Did they vote for him because they especially like him? Nope - it was more of a fuck you to the attitudes they see almost daily from as they call them "city people". I'm not that bitter because I don't interact with outsiders daily at work like they do so I guess I'm kind of insulated except that I certainly see that attitude here from you and Bob.

Any question on why the rural counties went 70%-30% Trump can be answered in that kind of attitude spread all over the country.

I guess I don't see the direct correlation between snobs from the city (seemingly) insulting your kids, and them voting for Trump.

It doesn't really seem like a good reason. I (still) think you're just saying shit like that to take (not so subtle) digs at BobbySak.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 18:50

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LOL....like they were getting a great deal the last 8 years.   You realize that under Obama the top % has concentrated even more wealth?   The very thing that Dems are supposedly against.  

My 3 kids are all in their mid to late 20s, all gainfully employed, all own their own homes, one of them free and clear, none of them in excessive debt, WIC or any of your other shit.....and guess what?   ALL of them voted Trump because they HATE the snobs that come up here looking at them just like your post.   That they're all welfare sucking stupid asses.  Did they vote for him because they especially like him?   Nope - it was more of a fuck you to the attitudes they see almost daily from as they call them "city people".    I'm not that bitter because I don't interact with outsiders daily at work like they do so I guess I'm kind of insulated except that I certainly see that attitude here from you and Bob.

I guess I don't see the direct correlation between snobs from the city (seemingly) insulting your kids, and them voting for Trump.

It doesn't really seem like a good reason.  I (still) think you're just saying shit like that to take (not so subtle) digs at BobbySak.    

If you can't see the correlation you're not looking.  

I see it from my kids but it's all over.  As I've repeated many times already many, many rural counties went 70-30 for Trump both and in WI.   In fact across the midwest this happened.

They're tired of their "betters" insulting them and telling them what's good for them.  And it's not just Bob, it's a wide group of people, re-read GRR's post there - it tells you what he thinks of the rural populace.

GRR Spartan wrote:
They haven't figured out that Trump/Ryan's tax cuts will gut many programs they rely on from WIC cards for their unmarried daughters and grandchildren to reducing government shifting everything from Social Security to Dept of The Interior to the private sector

Yep - he sure respects them.   None of that shit happens in the cities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 18:53

See if she draws the connection better for Nigel.

How rural resentment helps explain the surprising victory of Donald Trump

Making sense of this presidential election requires figuring out what happened in rural places across the country. This is especially true in the upper Midwest, where there were sharp swings toward Donald Trump that helped produce surprising victories in states such as my home state of Wisconsin.

So what is going on here? A crucial part of the story is what I call “the politics of resentment” — a feature of the rural Midwest that has been brewing for years. It clearly anticipates what happened on the national stage in Tuesday’s election.

Since May 2007, I have been studying this resentment by inviting myself into the conversations of people in dozens of communities across Wisconsin. Groups of regulars in gas stations, diners, churches and other gathering spots have allowed me to listen as they visited with one another. The typical person in these groups was a white, older male, but not exclusively so.

I had not intended to study a rural-urban divide when I sampled the 27 places I had been visiting. But about a year into this project, one thing was inescapable: people in these small communities and rural places deeply resented the two main metropolitan areas of Madison, the state capital, and Milwaukee. I grew up on the northern edge of the Milwaukee metro region, but the depth and the intensity of this resentment surprised me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-13, 19:58

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It doesn't really seem like a good reason.  I (still) think you're just saying shit like that to take (not so subtle) digs at BobbySak.    

I see it from my kids but it's all over.  As I've repeated many times already many, many rural counties went 70-30 for Trump both and in WI.   In fact across the midwest this happened.

They're tired of their "betters" insulting them and telling them what's good for them.  And it's not just Bob, it's a wide group of people, re-read GRR's post there - it tells you what he thinks of the rural populace.

GRR Spartan wrote:
They haven't figured out that Trump/Ryan's tax cuts will gut many programs they rely on from WIC cards for their unmarried daughters and grandchildren to reducing government shifting everything from Social Security to Dept of The Interior to the private sector

So, the "snobs" from the city all supported Hillary while they were insulting your kids...and that's why they voted for Trump?

Got it. Thanks.

Just curious...if Trump just casually showed up in Mio before he ran for President, would he have been a city "snob"? Try to answer that one honestly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-13, 20:44

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So, the "snobs" from the city all supported Hillary while they were insulting your kids...and that's why they voted for Trump?

Got it. Thanks.

Just curious...if Trump just casually showed up in Mio before he ran for President, would he have been a city "snob"? Try to answer that one honestly.

He may have been, but he was in Mio and asking for their votes. That's more than a Dem has ever done.

You realize that Hills took WI completely for granted even though it's been competitive for the last 4 cycles? She never campaigned there and spent more ad $$ in Omaha, NE than she did in all of WI. Stupid.

Another article on the smaller town Trump voter:

Trump voters deserve respect. Here’s why In Middletown, Ohio, Margaret Wente sees a more complicated picture of the Trump voter base than stereotypes about the uneducated and economically downtrodden

Ms. Kutzera is part of a demographic wave that is beginning to transform small-city life in parts of the Midwest. They are young, ambitious entrepreneurs with millennial values who see an opportunity for a good life they can’t afford elsewhere. Around here, you can buy a modest house for $100,000. You can raise your kids in safe, leafy green neighbourhoods. You can find a good job, or create one. You can do business remotely on the Internet. So, people are moving in from more expensive places – and, in many cases, coming home.

“These people are my people,” Ms. Kutzera says. Like many folks around here, she is descended from grandparents who were migrants from coal country in Kentucky – proud, independent, stubborn. “People around here are religious and hard-working. We have a history of hard times. It made us tough, in a good way.”

Ms. Kutzera is no Trump voter. She’s a Bernie Sanders fan. But she, too, thinks the system is broken. And she thinks Trump supporters get a bad rap.

“The characterization of Trump voters is off-base and unfair,” she says. “These people are my cousins and my neighbours, and I can tell you they don’t care that I’m gay. They don’t care that I have a wife. And I don’t care about their guns. All my friends and family have handguns and stuff like that. But I’ve never wanted to take anybody’s guns away, and they don’t want to take away my right to be who I am.”

Guns and gays – “That’s something the media have decided we should argue about.”

As for racism, she says, “Republicans are no more racist than the Democrats around here.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 20:50

I think Nigel just wants to fight (something I know a lot about)... I'm not sure what he's trying to discredit.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-13, 20:52

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Got it. Thanks.

He may have been, but he was in Mio and asking for their votes. That's more than a Dem has ever done.

You realize that Hills took WI completely for granted even though it's been competitive for the last 4 cycles? She never campaigned there and spent more ad $$ in Omaha, NE than she did in all of WI. Stupid.

Trump voters deserve respect. Here’s why In Middletown, Ohio, Margaret Wente sees a more complicated picture of the Trump voter base than stereotypes about the uneducated and economically downtrodden

Ms. Kutzera is part of a demographic wave that is beginning to transform small-city life in parts of the Midwest. They are young, ambitious entrepreneurs with millennial values who see an opportunity for a good life they can’t afford elsewhere. Around here, you can buy a modest house for $100,000. You can raise your kids in safe, leafy green neighbourhoods. You can find a good job, or create one. You can do business remotely on the Internet. So, people are moving in from more expensive places – and, in many cases, coming home.

“These people are my people,” Ms. Kutzera says. Like many folks around here, she is descended from grandparents who were migrants from coal country in Kentucky – proud, independent, stubborn. “People around here are religious and hard-working. We have a history of hard times. It made us tough, in a good way.”

Ms. Kutzera is no Trump voter. She’s a Bernie Sanders fan. But she, too, thinks the system is broken. And she thinks Trump supporters get a bad rap.

“The characterization of Trump voters is off-base and unfair,” she says. “These people are my cousins and my neighbours, and I can tell you they don’t care that I’m gay. They don’t care that I have a wife. And I don’t care about their guns. All my friends and family have handguns and stuff like that. But I’ve never wanted to take anybody’s guns away, and they don’t want to take away my right to be who I am.”

Guns and gays – “That’s something the media have decided we should argue about.”

As for racism, she says, “Republicans are no more racist than the Democrats around here.”

Weird. You didn't really answer my question.

I'm sorry city slickers come into your town and insult your kids. Sounds horrible.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 20:54

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry city slickers come into your town and insult your kids. Sounds horrible.

Asks for a clarification, then turns heel and thinks the poster is complaining.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-13, 20:55

xsanguine wrote:I think Nigel just wants to fight (something I know a lot about)... I'm not sure what he's trying to discredit.

City slickers/snobs come into small town Michigan and insult the locals.

And somehow identify themselves as Hillary supporters and/or evil Democratic politicians? Thus causing Goose's kids to vote for Trump (even though Goose said Trump was an "asshole".)

Sounds believable. Carry on.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-13, 20:57

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I asked a question...which was dodged. Sorry you're not following along. Maybe you could use one of those bouncing ball things.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 20:57

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I think Nigel just wants to fight (something I know a lot about)... I'm not sure what he's trying to discredit.

And somehow identify themselves as Hillary supporters and/or evil Democratic politicians? Thus causing Goose's kids to vote for Trump (even though Goose said Trump was an "asshole".)

I've been a city boy all my life. I see what he's saying. They do look down on them and their opinions don't mean anything because the assumption is they're dumb bumpkins that can't put two sentences together.

It's kind of what you're complaining about regarding racists harassing students, eventually they're going to go and burn down a CVS and physically assault white people. For every action is an equal reaction, amirite?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 20:58

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I asked a question...which was dodged. Sorry you're not following along. Maybe you could use one of those bouncing ball things.

What bouncing ball things? Like the exercise balls or like those little things that go rogue when you chuck it as hard as you can in a small room?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-13, 21:05

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I've been a city boy all my life. I see what he's saying. They do look down on them and their opinions don't mean anything because the assumption is they're dumb bumpkins that can't put two sentences together.

So...the city slickers/snobs are all Democrats and/or Hillary supporters? And by voting for Trump, the city slickers/snobs won't come into Mio and insult his kids any more?

Should I put a laughing smiley here? Or are we good?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 21:08

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

So...the city slickers/snobs are all Democrats and/or Hillary supporters? And by voting for Trump, the city slickers/snobs won't come into Mio and insult his kids any more?

I don't think LG thinks the city folk are going to feel differently about rural Americans just because Trump is president. But more so as a protest against an establishment candidate in Hillary R. Clinton.

You should probably put in the laughing smiley, though. That's usually your strongest point.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-13, 21:13

Pretty sure I just used the term "turned heel" incorrectly but I think you know what I was referring to. I'm not a wrestling fan so it just seemed to roll well within the sentence.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-14, 07:22

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't think LG thinks the city folk are going to feel differently about rural Americans just because Trump is president. But more so as a protest against an establishment candidate in Hillary R. Clinton.

You should probably put in the laughing smiley, though. That's usually your strongest point.

You are going to be in so much trouble when Bob gets here.

Nice smiley avatar by the way.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-14, 07:35

When Bob arrives it's my favorite part of the day.

You still didn't answer my question about the bouncing balls. Why are you dodging the question? What are you avoiding, Nigel?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-14, 09:00

xsanguine wrote:When Bob arrives it's my favorite part of the day.

You still didn't answer my question about the bouncing balls. Why are you dodging the question? What are you avoiding, Nigel?

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 200
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-14, 10:11

Arguing with Nigel is fruitless....I have no idea what question I'm "dodging".

He doesn't want to accept that his gal lost. And why she did. That's pretty normal it seems for the Dems. They've convinced themselves that the party which now will hold the US House, the US Senate, the Presidency and a large majority of Statewide offices in the nation is a "rump" party and soon to be a minority party. They've been peddling that snake oil for 15 years and people still buy it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 10:17

DON'T CALL MY CANDIDATE RACIST JUST BECAUSE HE HAS CONSISTENTLY MADE RACIST COMMENTS, WAS ENDORSED BY THE KKK AND THE KKK IS HOLDING A VICTORY PARADE IN HIS HONOR!!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-14, 10:20

Rump party - created by calling everyone that disagrees with them vile names.

Jimmy ‏@JimmyPrinceton
The states which still have both a Democratic Governor and Democratic state legislature.
Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 CxHZio-UkAAv6_q
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-14, 10:25

LooseGoose wrote:Arguing with Nigel is fruitless....I have no idea what question I'm "dodging".

He doesn't want to accept that his gal lost. And why she did. That's pretty normal it seems for the Dems. They've convinced themselves that the party which now will hold the US House, the US Senate, the Presidency and a large majority of Statewide offices in the nation is a "rump" party and soon to be a minority party. They've been peddling that snake oil for 15 years and people still buy it.

Nigel is a moronic internet police officer. He never backs up an argument, just posts smilies and subtle quotes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-14, 10:27

The Week got the losers wrong but they did get the reaction of the losers right. Too bad it was their pals defying Democracy.

Signs At a Florida High School Today..  - Page 2 CxMswsYWQAAFysT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-14, 10:27

LooseGoose wrote:Arguing with Nigel is fruitless....I have no idea what question I'm "dodging".

I asked this question (which you dodged):

NigelUno wrote:So, the "snobs" from the city all supported Hillary while they were insulting your kids...and that's why they voted for Trump?

Then I said this:

NigelUno wrote:City slickers/snobs come into small town Michigan and insult the locals.

I was asking what the correlation was, and you've dodged the question. Not a made up correlation. Not some general idea.

Who is my gal? I guess you don't really have to dodge that question. I can only assume you think I voted for Hillary.

Would it only be fair to assume you voted for Trump then?

Aren't you making the same generalizations about people that you accuse Bob of doing?

And (let me guess)...you don't really see that.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next