Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail

+45
tanfan!
Crazy Jim9
xsanguine
Clarett's Folly
Frank Ricard
y2kMgrad
Punisher98
Jethro Bodeen
NigelUno
TheBobcat
I Still Hate Weber State
tig ol bitties
Zapp Brannigan
RubberbandMan
Larry Kazamias
Stoops21
MasonGuy
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Herbie Green
The Doctor
Rocinante
Dolph Ziggler
Mentalstate
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Izzo Court
Rodeo Burger
Spartan Pride
duffy munn
Cosmo_Kramer
Ned Stark
Moral Outrage
WhiteBoyHatcher
Bronco_Bahma
WCS
tTy
Jake from State Farm
TrueGreenSpartan
tTito
Ass Dan
steveschneider
DWags
Giant Moose
CrazySparty
49 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail - Page 5 Empty Re: Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-31, 14:18

Giant Moose wrote:The difference between Tillman and Campbell is that Tillman didn't have a vengeful Detroit media out to kill anything that is related to MSU. I feel bad for the kid having to deal with that level of scrutiny and then getting a very unfair sentence.

Judge has a BA from the school in Ann Arbor, too. I think this helps build on the blue wall conspiracy.

Of course the judge might have been a downrigger, which would explain everything.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail - Page 5 Empty Re: Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-31, 15:38

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

My quote must not have shown-up. I was giving an affirmation to someone that posted that they would accept anything Dantionio decided on Campbell and in jest said 'Lock this thread'.

As if I need to explain myself to you.... Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail - Page 5 2809484752

PS:  As opposed to many, if I disagree with someone- I will try to provide a logical argument. I believe in the free exchange of ideas and not ad-hominem attacks on those I disagree with.  Wink 

Well f uck me. Post so hard mutherfuckers want to find me. Don't let me get in my zone.  affraid 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-05-31, 18:08

Jayru was framed.

SCUm planted a security guard to heckle Jayru. And they made sure to catch it on video of just the part they want you to see. Feed it to the blue wall for a target to repeat itself in the news cycle whenever possible. Then to top it off throw him into a SCUM court and this is the result you get.
It is all an elaborate frame job orchestrated by SCUM to try and get MSU down. They are desperate and will stoop to levels lower than perhaps ever seen. This is SCUM football we are talking about. Remember they had to resort to Fast Eddy to keep up in hoops in what turned into one of the biggest scandals in college sports history.
And the beat goes on. DummDummy dum?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-31, 18:22

ROtown Sparty wrote:Doesn't the University have rules on this?  When anyone gets accepted to MSU (or any university) and then is convicted of a crime do they automatically get "unaccepted"? I could see maybe pulling a scholarship, but I'm guessing this has happened before and they should have guidelines on it by now.  

Personally, I don't think they should deny anyone a college education just for committing a crime. But a scholarship is more of a privilege they don't give to just anyone, so there should be a certain code of conduct they should live up to.  Athlete or not.  

I doubt he's even been accepted to MSU yet though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-11, 20:11

Well this tells a story:

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 9m
Jayru Campbell says he will camp at #Cincinnati this month.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-06-12, 10:51

Yeah, I'm not sure who at Cass Tech told Clarett's Folly what they did, but I think it's pretty clear that Campbell will not be a Spartan. Beyond this camp news, CBD has been adamant that Campbell was dropped. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach D was still reaching out to some other coaches that he knows to try to help the kid find a spot and maybe that's where the "commitment both ways" comment plays into it.
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-06-13, 00:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Great stuff, CF.

So um, you don't have to tell us if you know. Because I know you have contacts. But if you had to guess....is the scholly pulled or not?

Thanks for the hook up with the insider bro!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-06-13, 07:49

Detnews has got David Brandon's intern, Angelique covering it.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140612/SPORTS0202/306120142/Recruit-Jayru-Campbell-regrets-terrible-mistake-will-reveal-college-plans-soon?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-06-13, 09:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Detnews has got David Brandon's intern, Angelique covering it.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140612/SPORTS0202/306120142/Recruit-Jayru-Campbell-regrets-terrible-mistake-will-reveal-college-plans-soon?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail - Page 5 502811600 What about that article could you possibly claim is "Blue Wall"?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-13, 10:10

CrazySparty wrote:

Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail - Page 5 502811600 What about that article could you possibly claim is "Blue Wall"?

Marcus Knight played football at UM. How can you not see it?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-13, 10:18

CrazySparty wrote:

Having the u of m beat writer cover the story   Jayru Campbell Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail - Page 5 2599972566
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-13, 12:55

Herbie Green wrote:

Good lord get a grip man. Maybe go back to the RCMB and work on your craft. No one wants to read more than a couple of paragraphs - especially on a topic that has been rehashed try ten billion times already

CrazyJim is the shit. Back off jack.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5