Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime?

+27
Venice
Brock Middlebrook
Jethro Bodeen
Rodeo Burger
CrazySparty
SawGreen
The Pantry
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
PreMadonna
Pervis Muldoon
WBill
y2kMgrad
Gob Bluth
LoneWolfSparty
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Snake Plissken
Dolph Ziggler
Jake from State Farm
WCS
Spartan Nachos
Turtleneck
Three_Putt_Par
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Jor El
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime?

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

There's nothing quite as fun as mocking mass murder.

who says that? I just want shoot fuckers breaking into my house.

You trying to take my rights away?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime?

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm

tTito wrote:Gun control advocates are pussies.

Damn straight. It's much more manly to spend thousands of dollars on guns and ammo because you're scared of bad guys.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:50 pm

tTito wrote:

Yes I can. But that doesn't matter does it?
Can you seriously tell me you personally knew one single person who was killed by being shot with a gun? I have never personally met one single person in my life who was killed by being shot with a gun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

tTito wrote:

Can you seriously tell me you personally knew one single person who was killed by being shot with a gun? I have never personally met one single person in my life who was killed by being shot with a gun.

Yes I can, but that doesn't matter does it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

tTito wrote:

That proves it: nobody has been killed by being shot with a gun. Good work!
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

That proves it: nobody has been killed by being shot with a gun. Good work!

Who cares anyway? That shouldn't matter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 pm

DWags wrote:

Yes I can, but that doesn't matter does it?  

And it was a suicide wasn't it?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Maybe you paranoid gun-haters who are so afraid that someone is going to shoot you should grow a pair and go to the range?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 pm

tTito wrote:

And it was a suicide wasn't it?

Car jacking in front of his girlfriends house. But why does that matter?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 pm

tTito wrote:Maybe you paranoid gun-haters who are so afraid that someone is going to shoot you should grow a pair and go to the range?

Jells yeah!!! Murcia! Yeee haw
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Maybe...but how about crashing into them with an airplane that's coated in poison?

I'm guessing that Eric Holder and Barack Obama know more about this topic than you do. There's a reason they sold guns to Mexican drug cartels (which were later used to kill Americans).

Why we are arming a violent cabal is not for me to say. And the guys who were proven to have done it aren't talking.

But guns do work, for good and bad. You just need to keep the bad guys from giving them to worse guys. Like they did. Otherwise good guys die. Like they did.

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

That proves it: nobody has been killed by being shot with a gun.  Good work!

What makes you so important that you think someone is going to shoot you?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Damn straight.  It's much more manly to spend thousands of dollars on guns and ammo because you're scared of bad guys.

I would wager you a large sum that you've spent more $$ on haircuts, pedicures and manicures than I have on guns and ammo. And it may shock you but not one nickel of that $$ was spent because I was afraid of anyone. They were purchased to hunt. Would they serve if needed for self defense? Of course they would and I'd rather have them here than not.

So you go ahead and make yourself feel good by mocking me, I'll not think worse of you because guns scare you and I'll hope you never need one to defend yourself or your family.

I'm really quite disappointed that none of you has broken out the penis jokes yet, those are usually very early in the script.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:04 pm

DWags wrote:

Car jacking in front of his girlfriends house. But why does that matter?  

Probably a convicted felon with an illegally owned gun that more restrictive laws would have no affect on right? Or are you of the persuasion that wants to make all guns illegal period?

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I would wager you a large sum that you've spent more $$ on haircuts, pedicures and manicures than I have on guns and ammo.   And it may shock you but not one nickel of that $$ was spent because I was afraid of anyone.  They were purchased to hunt.   Would they serve if needed for self defense?  Of course they would and I'd rather have them here than not.

So you go ahead and make yourself feel good by mocking me, I'll not think worse of you because guns scare you and I'll hope you never need one to defend yourself or your family.

I'm really quite disappointed that none of you has broken out the penis jokes yet, those are usually very early in the script.

They seem to take the position that there is a realistic threat of violence out there, yet rather than taking measures to defend themselves and their families, they go to message boards and complain that the government isn't solving the problem for them.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:

I'm guessing that Eric Holder and Barack Obama know more about this topic than you do. There's a reason they sold guns to Mexican drug cartels (which were later used to kill Americans).

Why we are arming a violent cabal is not for me to say. And the guys who were proven to have done it aren't talking.

But guns do work, for good and bad. You just need to keep the bad guys from giving them to worse guys. Like they did. Otherwise good guys die. Like they did.

And this is the exact reason why we should never think about limiting guns in America. We need more not less. And armor piercing billets and handles that don't collect finger prints and automatic weapons.

What if a guy breaks into my house wearing a bullet proof vest? Don't limit my rights!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 pm

tTito wrote:

What makes you so important that you think someone is going to shoot you?

I don't have that fear. I'm not a very fearful guy, which is why I don't stock up on guns and ammo every time I hear scary stories about bad guys breaking into homes.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 pm

DWags wrote:

And this is the exact reason why we should never think about limiting guns in America. We need more not less. And armor piercing billets and handles that don't collect finger prints and automatic weapons.

What if a guy breaks into my house wearing a bullet proof vest? Don't limit my rights!

But what if you shoot them in the face?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:14 pm

tTito wrote:

They seem to take the position that there is a realistic threat of violence out there, yet rather than taking measures to defend themselves and their families, they go to message boards and complain that the government isn't solving the problem for them.

Try breaking into my house.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:16 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

But what if you shoot them in the face?
i

can't be specific in the dark. How do I know who it is!?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I would wager you a large sum that you've spent more $$ on haircuts, pedicures and manicures than I have on guns and ammo. And it may shock you but not one nickel of that $$ was spent because I was afraid of anyone. They were purchased to hunt. Would they serve if needed for self defense? Of course they would and I'd rather have them here than not.

If you don't have guns, it must mean you get manicures and pedicures. Really, buddy? And you're worried that someone might joke that you bought your guns to compensate for a little penis? Looks like projection to me.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I don't have that fear. I'm not a very fearful guy, which is why I don't stock up on guns and ammo every time I hear scary stories about bad guys breaking into homes.

But you do fear...you are dogmatic in your approach to your politics, and you fear people being able to think for themselves and seeing flaws in your political beliefs...which is why you mock those that disagree with you and you create logical fallacies, that are founded in intellectual dishonesty, as a way to push your agenda.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Damn straight.  It's much more manly to spend thousands of dollars on guns and ammo because you're scared of bad guys.

C'mon, Pervis. 2nd time I've asked you. Lay out your gun plan  Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 276803595 

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:22 pm

tTito wrote:

Or we realize that a gun is much more likely to cause death to someone we know than to save us from bad guys.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:23 pm

DWags wrote:

And this is the exact reason why we should never think about limiting guns in America.  We need more not less. And armor piercing billets and handles that don't collect finger prints and automatic weapons.

What if a guy breaks into my house wearing a bullet proof vest?  Don't limit my rights!  

So, you voted for Obama. Twice. And he gives automatic weapons to drug cartels who then kill Americans.

And you blame the Americans who haven't been killed yet.

Sound logic.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I don't have that fear.  I'm not a very fearful guy, which is why I don't stock up on guns and ammo every time I hear scary stories about bad guys breaking into homes.  

If you're not afraid then why do you think all of us gun owners should forfeit our guns to the Federal Government? It appears you are not being honest.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 1966794946  Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 1966794946  Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 1966794946  Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 1966794946 
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Or we realize that a gun is much more likely to cause death to someone we know than to save us from bad guys.  
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Obama's VA admin is more likely, MUCH more likely, to kill someone than a gun is.

Do the math.

Divert your outrage to where it is needed. It's not too late to admit your mistake. Lives hang in the balance, not that you care, those lives are veterans.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

WCS wrote:

But you do fear...you are dogmatic in your approach to your politics, and you fear people being able to think for themselves and seeing flaws in your political beliefs...which is why you mock those that disagree with you and you create logical fallacies, that are founded in intellectual dishonesty, as a way to push your agenda.

I don't recall having an argument with you, but I guess I've offended you in some way. I mock when I see something that deserves mockery, and my only agenda on this board is to entertain myself. Please provide some examples of logical fallacies and intellectual dishonesty. Thanks!
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm

tTito wrote:

If you're not afraid then why do you think all of us gun owners should forfeit our guns to the Federal Government? It appears you are not being honest.

You attribute something to me that I've never said...and then accuse me of not being honest. That's reasonable.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:

So, you voted for Obama. Twice. And he gives automatic weapons to drug cartels who then kill Americans.

And you blame the Americans who haven't been killed yet.

Sound logic.

Logic? Wtf? All I want is to manufacture any type of gun we can and have no limits. Do you think those fucking Mexicans that Obama armed would ever think of breaking into our house? Just try it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:

Obama's VA admin is more likely, MUCH more likely, to kill someone than a gun is.

Do the math.

Divert your outrage to where it is needed. It's not too late to admit your mistake. Lives hang in the balance, not that you care, those lives are veterans.

What outrage have I expressed?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

So if you're not afraid then what's the issue?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Or we realize that a gun is much more likely to cause death to someone we know than to save us from bad guys.  

You do realize that that old crap is based on one deeply flawed study? Sort of like the polar bear crap that's thrown around, the original "scientist" on that this week announced he'd just made those numbers up. Yet the "party of science" keeps throwing that flawed old shit around like it's true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 pm

DWags wrote:

Logic?  Wtf?  All I want is to manufacture any type of gun we can and have no limits. Do you think those fucking Mexicans that Obama armed would ever think of breaking into our house?   Just try it.  

You obviously have no worries, they'd avoid a tough guy like you and go break into the house with the "gun free zone" sign in the yard. Criminals aren't all idiots you know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

You do realize that that old crap is based on one deeply flawed study? Sort of like the polar bear crap that's thrown around, the original "scientist" on that this week announced he'd just made those numbers up. Yet the "party of science" keeps throwing that flawed old shit around like it's true.

Break into my house n let me show them a hollow tip study I was working on. Murcia.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm

DWags wrote:

Logic?  Wtf?  All I want is to manufacture any type of gun we can and have no limits. Do you think those fucking Mexicans that Obama armed would ever think of breaking into our house?   Just try it.  

OK this is where you lost. There are plenty of laws in place restricting firearms. What do you want? You want to rely on the Government to solve all societal issues for you? Why are you so afraid of guns? Tell us what your perfect plan is?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:40 pm

The Pantry wrote:

C'mon, Pervis.  2nd time I've asked you.   Lay out your gun plan  Do you think you will see the repeal of the 2nd amendment in your lifetime? - Page 3 276803595 

I didn't bring the gun plan.  I brought the Doritos.  Was I supposed to bring the gun plan?  Nobody told me I was supposed to bring the gun plan.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

You obviously have no worries, they'd avoid a tough guy like you and go break into the house with the "gun free zone" sign in the yard. Criminals aren't all idiots you know.

Funny but I have one of those signs. A guy can hope. I hope the Mexicans Obama armed can read murican. They'll think I'm unarmed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

DWags wrote:

Break into my house n let me show them a hollow tip study I was working on.  Murcia.

You could roll it up and thunk them on the head with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next