Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no

+39
Big Doug
AnomanderRake
TheReal_LWS
The Pantry
CheesySpartan
Cameron
Clarett's Folly
The_Dude
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
By-Tor
Blanch32
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
Nordic
steveschneider
StylesGShmooth
P Rob
SeeRockCity
I.B. Fine
Izzo Court
Herbie Green
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Stoops21
Da Mayor
duffy munn
tanfan!
Ted Brogan
tGreenWay
DWags
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
43 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no - Page 12 Empty Re: Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-13, 20:42

DWags wrote:Berore Izzo leaves, do you think he'll get as dirty as Cal or Fischer or Roy boy or K?

You mean adapt to today's game? not likely
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no - Page 12 Empty Re: Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-13, 20:46

Herbie Green wrote:I dont think I ever technically predicted MSU to miss the tourney despite blowar attempts to attack my Spartan character.
But what happened to the "everything will be fine in March" brigade?  Did one loss turn them in to chicken shit pussies that no longer believe in Izzo? None of these spoiled brats that took a tourney bid for granted while the rest of us went to war have the balls to lay their asses on the line for MSU in the sweet 16 or beyond?

This. I didn't either since I had fauthor in izzo to do the bare minimum. we did, we in. now onto next year since we 1 and done
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-13, 21:02

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I dont think I ever technically predicted MSU to miss the tourney despite blowar attempts to attack my Spartan character.
But what happened to the "everything will be fine in March" brigade?  Did one loss turn them in to chicken shit pussies that no longer believe in Izzo? None of these spoiled brats that took a tourney bid for granted while the rest of us went to war have the balls to lay their asses on the line for MSU in the sweet 16 or beyond?

Actually in the pm's you were predicted not to make a choice but then chose the right side after. So like 7 people nailed you. I said you'd pick a side.  I was wrong.

Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no - Page 12 2599972566

Herbie Green wrote:
I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-13, 21:05

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Actually in the pm's you were predicted not to make a choice but then chose the right side after. So like 7 people nailed you. I said you'd pick a side.  I was wrong.

Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no - Page 12 2599972566

Herbie Green wrote:
I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT

THROW THE DAMN TOWEL, HERBIE!

Put your ass on the line: MSU Mens Basketball makes the NCAA Tourney - yes or no - Page 12 1966794946
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 09:52

Bump. The victory definitely justified a 9 seed minimum. Committee was correct. I really like our chances next year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12