Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

+21
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Herbie Green
DWags
I.B. Fine
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-17, 09:46

No, next question.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-17, 09:49

MattyFresh wrote:No, next question.

Lock it
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-17, 09:53

gHost Spartan wrote:When the Swill first started Mel angrily texted me and claimed that I had stabbed her and Trevor in the back by joining this board, and that I was messing with Trevor's livelihood. Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 502811600

Chronological question. The place got started in 2014. I thought RCMB went to 247 several months prior to The Swill.

ghost is in rarefied air and/or Mel was delusional about people leaving. Her meltdown text helps explain the rcmb's willingness to let users have an infinite number of schticks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-03-17, 10:14

GRR Spartan wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:When the Swill first started Mel angrily texted me and claimed that I had stabbed her and Trevor in the back by joining this board, and that I was messing with Trevor's livelihood. Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 502811600

Chronological question. The place got started in 2014. I thought RCMB went to 247 several months prior to The Swill.

ghost is in rarefied air and/or Mel was delusional about people leaving. Her meltdown text helps explain the rcmb's willingness to let users have an infinite number of schticks.

RCMB went to 247 in January or February of 2012 I think.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 10:30

Clarett's Folly wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

No it was before that. Maybe 2010?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-17, 10:44

Clarett's Folly wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

December 2011 as I recall.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-03-17, 10:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I think you're correct.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-17, 11:06

Have we come to a consensus on this life altering issue?  I just want the perpetual victims brigade to have closure.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 11:08

What I've observed is the running of potential posters off this board so it never grew and never will. But I think that's how a lot of you bonars like it. No?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 11:12

tanfan! wrote:What I've observed is the running of potential posters off this board so it never grew and never will. But I think that's how a lot of you bonars like it. No?

Not exactly. they would love to land millenial posters that share their exact same opinions. they put all their eggs on OPTP, by treating him like their own son, and it blew up in their face and have shunned him ever since.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-17, 11:13

tanfan! wrote:What I've observed is the running of potential posters off this board so it never grew and never will. But I think that's how a lot of you bonars like it. No?

Riveting
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-17, 11:21

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I think you're correct.

Floyd's right more than he's wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-17, 11:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I think you're correct.

Would you mind if I printed this out and sent it to my ex?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-03-17, 12:09

Remember when someone cared? Me either
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-17, 12:27

Bottom line is Mel was texting about hurting rthe RCMB after Trevor had allegedly walked away from being involved with the day to day. Something doesn't line up.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 12:32

GRR Spartan wrote:Bottom line is Mel was texting about hurting rthe RCMB after Trevor had allegedly walked away from being involved with the day to day. Something doesn't line up.

Trevor is a pro-tax, anti-profit liberal. So of course he is making a ton of $$$$$$$ on the RCMB.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-17, 12:36

Wrong thread.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2017-03-17, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-03-17, 12:48

GRR Spartan wrote:Bottom line is Mel was texting about hurting rthe RCMB after Trevor had allegedly walked away from being involved with the day to day. Something doesn't line up.

Trevor got paid although he will never admit it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-17, 12:59

aualum06 wrote:

Exactly. Because then there would be a moral duty to make things right with those that enabled him to get paid - the donates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-17, 13:12

So people actually believe ghost's story about the Mel text? When has ghost ever told the truth about anything?

I'm skeptical that he even has a kid or a wife.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-17, 13:14

I believe it. Mel also posted about Hondo stabbing them in the back when he called his football Saturday morning show "Spartan Tailgate".
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-17, 13:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I believe it. Mel also posted about Hondo stabbing them in the back when he called his football Saturday morning show "Spartan Tailgate".

I guess my point is who gives a shit?

Seriously, Tanny and Blanch have been shitting on this place since it started, and we all know the reason is because the majority of us don't respond to their idiocy and their shitty threads drift to the third page where they belong. Ghost seems to be less offended by the fact that he's not a star here.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-03-17, 13:25

Rocinante wrote:So people actually believe ghost's story about the Mel text? When has ghost ever told the truth about anything?

I'm skeptical that he even has a kid or a wife.

Mel is a little crazy
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 13:27

LooseGoose wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Exactly. Because then there would be a moral duty to make things right with those that enabled him to get paid - the donates.

Dude he had no obligations to us. my only issue with him is that he didn't simply do a hard sale, and instead was shady about it. security my ass
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 13:28

Rocinante wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I believe it. Mel also posted about Hondo stabbing them in the back when he called his football Saturday morning show "Spartan Tailgate".

Seriously, Tanny and Blanch have been shitting on this place since it started, and we all know the reason is because the majority of us don't respond to their idiocy and their shitty threads drift to the third page where they belong. Ghost seems to be less offended by the fact that he's not a star here.

ummmmmm

bonars only wish that was the truth.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-17, 13:30

Well before the message board the words tailgate and Spartan had never been used together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 13:38

Mel wasn't a rational person. I remember the time I offered to take her and Trevor out to dinner with the wife and I. I said the only thing I won't pay for is alcohol. She freaked out and accused me of saying I'd have dinner with them but they couldn't drink. LOL I said "Mel, that isn't what I said. I said I would buy all the food you want, but won't pay for alcohol. You can drink but that will be on your dime."

LOL

She also banned all Swillers from tRCMB tailgates. I know that really upset BoobySak.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 13:39

Rocinante wrote:

Star here?!? ROFL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-17, 13:46

Did she really ban Swillers from their tailgates? lol that's rich.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-17, 18:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Did she really ban Swillers from their tailgates? lol that's rich.

How the fuck do they even police that? Someone locate their tailgate so I can try to infiltrate. If I manage to get in I'll leave them a nice present wrapped in a brown paper bag.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-17, 18:27

He called the shit poop!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-17, 18:28

AnomanderRake wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Did she really ban Swillers from their tailgates? lol that's rich.

How the fuck do they even police that? Someone locate their tailgate so I can try to infiltrate. If I manage to get in I'll leave them a nice present wrapped in a brown paper bag.

You can't miss them, right by the Morgan Freeman statue.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-17, 18:30

Hopefully no one Bobs this thread up. Personal appearance is not board fodder.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-17, 18:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Would you mind if I printed this out and sent it to my ex?
Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-17, 19:25

No she didn't. LWS is full of shit when it comes to that.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-17, 19:37

Death Roe wrote:

Never met her but saw a picture. She was smiling and looked angry despite wearing Coach purses as gloves.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-17, 19:42

Wonder where she got the money for those Coach purses?

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 4113017228
Spoiler:

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 4113017228 Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 4113017228
Spoiler:

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 4113017228 Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 4113017228 Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 4113017228
Spoiler:
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-17, 19:44

The Pantry wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Never met her but saw a picture. She was smiling and looked angry despite wearing Coach purses as gloves.

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 2 502811600 Mel was always nice to me when I came to tailgates.

Even though the trolls shit on him, Nedgo is easily one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He's a good dude.

I am not creative is rad, too. And of course, Big Doug.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-17, 19:51

I met Big Doug in Indy once. Frankly I thought he was kind of a dick. Maybe he was having a bad day. I don't think I posted all that frequently at the time so I doubt he had formed an opinion of me prior to meeting either way. Just kind of an unfriendly turd.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 19:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I met Big Doug in Indy once. Frankly I thought he was kind of a dick. Maybe he was having a bad day. I don't think I posted all that frequently at the time so I doubt he had formed an opinion of me prior to meeting either way. Just kind of an unfriendly turd.
you must be a creep. big doug has been nothing but cool when I've been with him. Dude was a huge hit at that Melrose place party!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next