Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

+21
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Herbie Green
DWags
I.B. Fine
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 3 Empty Re: Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 20:06

Death Roe wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Did she really ban Swillers from their tailgates? lol that's rich.

No she didn't. LWS is full of shit when it comes to that.

No she did. When this place first started. At minimum she threatened to ban people from the tRCMB tailgates.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? - Page 3 Empty Re: Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-17, 20:29

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

No she didn't. LWS is full of shit when it comes to that.

No she did. When this place first started. At minimum she threatened to ban people from the tRCMB tailgates.

I thought she was actually posting about banning people who go to the Swill from the RCMB.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 20:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I met Big Doug in Indy once. Frankly I thought he was kind of a dick. Maybe he was having a bad day. I don't think I posted all that frequently at the time so I doubt he had formed an opinion of me prior to meeting either way. Just kind of an unfriendly turd.

I guess this is why you and I will never see eye to eye. Big Doug has always been super friendly to me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2017-03-17, 21:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Did she really ban Swillers from their tailgates? lol that's rich.
No, I post on both and tailgate with several RCMB members.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 23:59

Snake Plissken wrote:
No, I post on both and tailgate with several RCMB members.

Tell Martin Spartan to go fuck himself.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-18, 00:02

tanfan! wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:No, I post on both and tailgate with several RCMB members.

THIS. That guy is a dick, plain and simple.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 01:01

tanfan! wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I met Big Doug in Indy once. Frankly I thought he was kind of a dick. Maybe he was having a bad day. I don't think I posted all that frequently at the time so I doubt he had formed an opinion of me prior to meeting either way. Just kind of an unfriendly turd.

I guess this is why you and I will never see eye to eye. Big Doug has always been super friendly to me.

Tanner this is why we will never see eye to eye with the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria . we are personable, they are not
...like ghost
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 10:57

gHost Spartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:So people actually believe ghost's story about the Mel text? When has ghost ever told the truth about anything?

I'm skeptical that he even has a kid or a wife.

Here's an email that I sent to Mel in response to her accusations against me. I can produce a screen shot too:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Subject: Swill, RCMB, whatever...
To: Melissa Barnes

Mel, I really can't figure out why either you or Trevor are upset over the stuff people (and me) post on The Swill.

First, you know me very well and, as such, you know I joke around almost all the time. "gHost Spartan" is a quasi-character, not necessarily representative of the real me. Secondly, what about the post on The Swill is untrue? Come on, Trevor manages the RCMB completely differently since the move to 247, many long time posters have been banned, people are upset about it, and some have chosen to migrate to another message board that's a lot more loose than the RCMB. You said yourself that the RCMB was your business. So when I say it's a money driven board, how am I wrong?

Look, you and Trevor have spent countless hours on that board and many friendships have been made as a result of that place. Spartans everywhere around the world have been positively affected by its creation and maintenance. It's been great. BUT... the board has changed. Trevor has changed. The RCMB concept has changed.

Not everyone is pleased with the changes. And that's why and how The Swill has caught on. It's the old school RCMB. I recognize that you can never go back to that but believe it or not people really loved that concept.

Me jokingly and non-jokily making fun and commenting about the RCMB shouldn't have anything to do with whether or not we're friends.

It should be noted that I have NEVER, EVER, violated any trust between you and me and I've never mentioned anything about you and Trevor in any forum.

where's the dick pics?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-18, 11:56

Freakin Blanch has a terminal case of butthurt

Time to look for a vehicle that can be drive while standing.

Nothing changes the fact that long after Trevor and Mel decided to sell at least controlling interest in the RCMB to 247 she was was still sweating poster counts.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 18:07

Death Roe wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

THIS. That guy is a dick, plain and simple.

He made a snide comment in my apple play thread. I called him out in it and he banned me again. He's such a fucking pussy.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-18, 18:23

GRR Spartan wrote:Freakin Blanch has a terminal case of butthurt

Time to look for a vehicle that can be drive while standing.

Nothing changes the fact that long after Trevor and Mel decided to sell at least controlling interest in the RCMB to 247 she was was still sweating poster counts.

I've wanted one like that for 20 years. Would've helped keep me awake during long drives, especially late at night. With the advent of the driverless car, it seems even less likely now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-18, 19:48

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I've wanted one like that for 20 years. Would've helped keep me awake during long drives, especially late at night. With the advent of the driverless car, it seems even less likely now.

It'd be a great way to fuck while driving. Just bend the chick over and bang her while driving down the road.

And road head might be more welcome since there's less chance of her hitting her head on the steering wheel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3