Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious

+22
keanro
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
TheReal_LWS
NigelUno
y2kMgrad
DWags
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Frank Ricard
CheesySpartan
tGreenWay
pulling69
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Cameron
Rocinante
Death Roe
26 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious  - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious

Post by steveschneider Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:39 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Early reviews are it’s amazing and possibly the best one.

Excited to check it out next weekend.

Did you expect anything else?

Well there’s been some terrible ones with the prequels so I find it encouraging.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious  - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:39 am

Never seen any of the Star Wars movies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:43 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Never seen any of the Star Wars movies.

I’ve told this story before but I took my girlfriend to the first one in the 70’s. She sat there all movie saying ,”oh I’m sure”. Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious  - Page 3 502811600 I didn’t know the term “suspension of disbelief “ back then, but I wish I did.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:48 am

DWags wrote:

I’ve told this story before but I took my girlfriend to the first one in the 70’s. She sat there all movie saying ,”oh I’m sure”. Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious  - Page 3 502811600 I didn’t know the term “suspension of disbelief “ back then, but I wish I did.

Funny I had an encounter on here the other day where a poster had a problem suspending their disbelief.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:00 pm

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Funny I had an encounter on here the other day where a poster had a problem suspending their disbelief.

I’m sorry that I can’t get behind your Kentucky jerk off sessions Steve.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 pm

My theory is the bad kid turns good, and the girl goes to the dark side...and he kills her.

Oh. Sorry. Spoiler alert.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:28 pm

Never seen Star Wars, doesn't do any illegal drugs, and thinks Hillary is awesome.

Bob, you kind of suck, dude.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:37 pm

I've never seen Boringsteen in concert.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Cameron wrote:

Never seen Star Wars, doesn't do any illegal drugs, and thinks Hillary is awesome.

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Cameron wrote:

Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious  - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Cameron wrote:

you "kind of" suck is actually a tremendous compliment if you knew how much I really do suck.

but, yes, Hillary is a great American. One of the greatest.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Please don’t continue down the road of talking about politics here or I’ll have to delete stuff. Unless it’s the politics of how yoda is a real huge piece of shit and there’s no reason for everyone to love him because he’s a huge fuck up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

you're not missing anything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please don’t continue down the road of talking about politics here or I’ll have to delete stuff. Unless it’s the politics of how yoda is a real huge piece of shit and there’s no reason for everyone to love him because he’s a huge fuck up.
are we supposed to know who yoda is?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:11 pm

It’s a Star Wars guy bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 pm

DWags wrote:

I told some guy that met once that I didn't know the difference in Star Wars and Star Trek (which is true) - you would've thought I had commented about his mother.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s a Star Wars guy bob
that explains it. Thanks, G.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Ain’t no thang
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

you're not missing anything.

There’s a point where you shouldn’t go watch him. I’m not interested in the stones anymore, last I saw seger he had a huge belly and the energy wasn’t there. If you like him, and he plays a small venue, maybe. I think it was tTy who went to se a 76 year old Dylan and said he was disappointed. No shit. I don’t want to see Al Kaline take an at bat just because I only saw him a couple times and I’m nostalgic. It would be pathetic and sad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:22 pm

Donald Trump is a poor man's Darth Vader.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Stop it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:27 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're not missing anything.

There’s a point where you shouldn’t go watch him. I’m not interested in the stones anymore, last I saw seger he had a huge belly and the energy wasn’t there. If you like him, and he plays a small venue, maybe. I think it was tTy who went to se a 76 year old Dylan and said he was disappointed. No shit. I don’t want to see Al Kaline take an at bat just because I only saw him a couple times and I’m nostalgic. It would be pathetic and sad.
yeah - I'm beyond the big arena shows anyway. I've seen Springsteen probably 16-17 times. I've been in the rafters and I've been leaning on the stage from the front row. Every time was equally amazing. I saw 2-3 shows on The Rising tour in '02-'03 - last time I saw him. The great memories are more than one could hope for. That's all I need.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Stop it.
nobody is asking you to like Springsteen, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

yeah - I'm beyond the big arena shows anyway. I've seen Springsteen probably 16-17 times. I've been in the rafters and I've been leaning on the stage from the front row. Every time was equally amazing. I saw 2-3 shows on The Rising tour in '02-'03 - last time I saw him. The great memories are more than one could hope for. That's all I need.

Every time I read the dictionary, it is amazing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - I'm beyond the big arena shows anyway. I've seen Springsteen probably 16-17 times. I've been in the rafters and I've been leaning on the stage from the front row. Every time was equally amazing. I saw 2-3 shows on The Rising tour in '02-'03 - last time I saw him. The great memories are more than one could hope for. That's all I need.

Every time I read the dictionary, it is amazing.
indeed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Can we get back on track with what this thread is about? Like how awesome this movie will be, how Bob will tell us 100 times that he hasn't seen any of them, how Travis hates a character that hasnt been in one in 12 years, and how OTPT doesn't like them, but still posts about them more than most around here. Those things are the true meaning of the Swill Star Wars seasonal celebration. Stay on track, shall we?

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Can we get back on track with what this thread is about?  Like how awesome this movie will be, how Bob will tell us 100 times that he hasn't seen any of them, how Travis hates a character that hasnt been in one in 15 years, and how OTPT doesn't like them, but still posts about them more than most around here.  Those things are the true meaning of the Swill Star Wars seasonal celebration.  Stay on track, shall we?

Star Wars: The Last Jedi- There are spoilers now here because the spoiler tag thing is obnoxious  - Page 3 Ax033-63f3-9jpg-416bce4ca29077b7
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:19 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Can we get back on track with what this thread is about? Like how awesome this movie will be, how Bob will tell us 100 times that he hasn't seen any of them, how Travis hates a character that hasnt been in one in 12 years, and how OTPT doesn't like them, but still posts about them more than most around here. Those things are the true meaning of the Swill Star Wars seasonal celebration. Stay on track, shall we?

Yoda is fucking trash
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Star Wars sucks. Harry Potter may be better.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Hermione got hot.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Star Wars OTPT sucks. Harry Potter The Dude may be better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Star Wars OTPT sucks. Harry Potter The Dude may be better.

This. #FreeMrLebowski
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

If I called it and the girl goes bad, just remember who told you so.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please don’t continue down the road of talking about politics here or I’ll have to delete stuff. Unless it’s the politics of how yoda is a real huge piece of shit and there’s no reason for everyone to love him because he’s a huge fuck up.

#TeamPylon
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

This. #FreeMrLebowski
what was so good about that guy? Sucked in the movie, sucked on this board.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Star Wars sucks. Harry Potter may be better.
I've never seen Harry Potter, either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm

InTenSity wrote:

This. #FreeMrLebowski
what was so good about that guy? Sucked in the movie, sucked on this board.

We’ve been over the movie thing, your sense of humor probably doesn’t align with it. The message board poster just brought some additional entertainment to the swill.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:02 pm

#overrated #ruinedbyoverhype #otptwontletgo #itsnotthatgreat
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:03 pm

I did not bring up the movie, travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Sorry that your omgiloveitsomuch favorite movie ever isn’t actually that great
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next