Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

+19
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
tGreenWay
Death Roe
NigelUno
Blanch32
Banks2Mason
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Vlad
Herbie Green
The_Dude
23 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 4 Empty Re: So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

Post by kingstonlake Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Lukusa decides he missed football more than he anticipated and is making a comeback which means MSU sould shutter its football facilities and get rid of staff.

Solid shit bird logic.

Great addition to the discussion

How is it any worse than saying it represents the program hitting rock bottom?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 4 Empty Re: So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 am

Herbie, you've decided to be like another recently departed / banned shit bird troll.

Decide what it's going to be.  Be a whiner when people call you out for what you are dong or quit being one of the flock that meets to every thread to join the other longer established shit birds.

You've decided to join Tanfan, Vlad, The_Dude and Blanch.  No one forced you.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Herbie is like another recently departed / banned shit bird troll.

Decide what it's going to be. Be a whiner when people call you out for what you are dong or quit being one of the flock that meets to every thread to join the other longer established shit birds.

You've decided to join Tanfan, Vlad, The_Dude and Blanch. No one forced you.

Funny, I was actually engaged in the discussion and now we are back to this bullshit again. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and decide what you want to be.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 am

Herbie Green wrote:Insert blowars profanity laced insult towards the Dude here

Your very first post in this thread. Sounded pretty damn engaged here if you ask me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:04 am

Now back to the discussion (trolls and flamers please try to ignore it if you have nothing to add).

I also should have added the possibility that we could have a new AD and or even president in the next year or so. With old ties, friendships shattered and new admin intent on cleaning house the ice will get that much thinner.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 am

Now back to the discussion (trolls and flamers please try to ignore it if you have nothing to add).

I also should have added the possibility that we could have a new AD and or even president in the next year or so. With old ties, friendships shattered and new admin intent on cleaning house the ice will get that much thinner.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:06 am

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am

Your very first post in this thread. Sounded pretty damn engaged here if you ask me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:09 am

Herbie Green wrote:Now back to the discussion  (trolls and flamers please try to ignore it if you have nothing to add).

I also should have added the possibility that we could have a new AD and or even president in the next year or so.  With old ties, friendships shattered and new admin intent on cleaning house the ice will get that much thinner.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 4 5384496443-644883341
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 am

Look at me.
I'm Herbie, the effing dog in the manger who acts posts like a shit bird until I'm called out and then turn off the flames.

If you check older posts on Nassar you'll find that a number of us were saying its serious stuff that very few in leadership could go unscathed.

You trying to connect that mess to Lukusa deciding he wanted to play football again is jumping from A to Q
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I admit I am completely guilty here myself, but you have to admit this is exactly what happened and it happens every single time.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:21 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Look at me.
I'm Herbie, the effing dog in the manger who acts posts like a shit bird until I'm called out and then turn off the flames.

If you check older posts on Nassar you'll find that a number of us were saying its serious stuff that very few in leadership could go unscathed.

You trying to connect that mess to Lukusa deciding he wanted to play football again is jumping from A to Q

I guess some of us are able to fit an isolated incident into a larger discussion. I agree the Lukuska thing means nothing but combined with everything paints a picture
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:22 am

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I admit I am completely guilty here myself, but you have to admit this is exactly what happened and it happens every single time.

Maybe if you don't post like a douche, you won't get douchey responses. Try it sometime. So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 4 328670334
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am

As a refresher, here's the link to the original Freep story:

Projected starter Thiyo Lukusa quits Michigan State football team

The Traverse City native confirmed to the Free Press today that he signed the paperwork to relinquish his scholarship.

“I really haven’t been in love with football since I was in high school,” Lukusa said via phone. “It’s been awhile, probably since I was a sophomore or junior. I went home for Christmas and had a great time with my family Up North -- just being away from football and doing other things and working out and playing basketball and running.

“I had been thinking about not playing for a long time. I finally just decided that I’m gonna go through with it and kind of weather the storm, whatever it brings.”

Lukusa, one of nine true freshmen to play for the Spartans in 2016, said he is enrolled at Northwestern Michigan College in his hometown and is pursuing an associate degree in criminal justice. His career goals are to go into the CIA or FBI or to become a DNR conservation officer. He’s also working two jobs and volunteering as an assistant coach for Traverse City West’s junior varsity basketball team.

“I’m very grateful for opportunity they gave me at Michigan State and will forever cherish that chance,” Lukusa said. “I’m definitely not passionate enough about football right now to have my life revolve around it. I wasn’t happy. Football was a big portion of my life for a long time. And to give it up was hard to me.

“For me, the hardest part was giving up my friendships and the relationships I built at Michigan State. That was the hardest part for me. Football, at this point in my life, is kind of take-it-or-leave-it.”

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Maybe if you don't post like a douche, you won't get douchey responses. Try it sometime. So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 4 328670334

I actually tried it for quite a while until the hypocracy and flaming became too much. It isn't that easy when the response is always "you are a shitbird troll" "go fuck yourself" " you are a fucking idiot". "Watch it or you will get bannned" I tried to go to my own board but you and your ilk just stalked and harrassed me there. I put Death Roe on ignore and that seems to help because he responds with flames to every post. I suppose tGreenWay will have to be next as he seems incapable of anything but juvenile insults as well.
I am sorry but I just don't notice "my group" making these kind of attacks, which is representative of the hypocracy of this board in generall.
Oh and I am sorry. But I don't think I am going to change. I am trying to make change
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:33 am

Herbie Green wrote:Now back to the discussion  (trolls and flamers please try to ignore it if you have nothing to add).

I also should have added the possibility that we could have a new AD and or even president in the next year or so.  With old ties, friendships shattered and new admin intent on cleaning house the ice will get that much thinner.
You should put the period inside of the parentheses not the outside herbie
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 am

Suddenly Herbie is offended when his tossed dung gets tossed back. He's the change agent. How?

Too funny.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 am

Well from what I can see, Herbie still is a whiny little crybaby who calls people names yet acts like he never does it.

Carry on, Herbster.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 am

Death Roe wrote:Well from what I can see, Herbie still is a whiny little crybaby who calls people names yet acts like he never does it.

Carry on, Herbster.

Truth
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 am

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I actually tried it for quite a while until the hypocracy and flaming became too much. It isn't that easy when the response is always "you are a shitbird troll" "go fuck yourself" " you are a fucking idiot". "Watch it or you will get bannned" I tried to go to my own board but you and your ilk just stalked and harrassed me there. I put Death Roe on ignore and that seems to help because he responds with flames to every post. I suppose tGreenWay will have to be next as he seems incapable of anything but juvenile insults as well.
I am sorry but I just don't notice "my group" making these kind of attacks, which is representative of the hypocracy of this board in generall.
Oh and I am sorry. But I don't think I am going to change. I am trying to make change

You are a shitbird troll.

Go fuck yourself.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Suddenly Herbie is offended when his tossed dung gets tossed back.  He's the change agent.  How?

Too funny.  

Just an observation - you might be overplaying the excrement references. I understand that you have a very low opinion of those who express critical views, but it's good to vary your colorful references, just to keep things interesting. Unless you have a fascination with biological waste matter, in which case I can refer you to someone.

And just so you know, certain references also come to mind when I see your screen name, but I practice restraint as we're all adults here.

(Same applies to duff. Use or expand your vocabulary. You're adults. Heck, duffy is probably closer to his death bead than he is to his teenage smack-talkin' years.)

Last edited by Vlad on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:09 am

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I actually tried it for quite a while until the hypocracy and flaming became too much.  It isn't that easy when the response is always "you are a shitbird troll" "go fuck yourself" " you are a fucking idiot".  "Watch it or you will get bannned" I tried to go to my own board but you and your ilk just stalked and harrassed me there.  I put Death Roe on ignore and that seems to help because he responds with flames to every post.  I suppose tGreenWay will have to be next as he seems incapable of anything but juvenile insults as well.
Oh and I am sorry.  But I don't think I am going to change.  I am trying to make change

Interesting.  Can you comment on this post?  I mean...I don't want you to be hypocritical...

The_Dude wrote:

It's funny that the people doing the personal attacking are also the same nutjob liberals on the politics board.

What is it with the people who are politically left and attacking people who disagree with them?

Not only is it constant on this board, it's constant in our country.

The fuck is wrong with them mentally?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Herbie is like another recently departed / banned shit bird troll.

Decide what it's going to be. Be a whiner when people call you out for what you are dong or quit being one of the flock that meets to every thread to join the other longer established shit birds.

You've decided to join Tanfan, Vlad, The_Dude and Blanch. No one forced you.

Funny, I was actually engaged in the discussion and now we are back to this bullshit again. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and decide what you want to be.

self righteous like dwags. but self hating too.

sincerely,

GRR Spartan mirror
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:03 pm

No you won't. I got banned and my threads deleted. stop with the fake history narrative about nassar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Enough of the high horse. Your group trolls for the sake of trolling. That's why there are those type of reactions. Let's look at the parties involved:

The Dude just parrots Valenti and his UM buddies, this has been proven. He doesn't look for discussion. Yes, he starts topics like this, and some people lash out at him, but when actual facts and thoughtful discussion are given, he disappears.

Blanch, I mean, come on. All Blanch does is troll. "blowar" this, "gee ess emm" that. He's been trying to recreate this DE/SB division since this board started, because it's all he has to cling to, is some self-perceived message board cred from 10-15 years ago. No one here gives a shit about ridiculous labels.

You and Vlad, I think most people will agree, do actually engage in conversation more than those other two, however misguided your opinions tend to be. But you two also get more real discussion back than others. But you have also both admitted that you say stuff just to troll people. If you do that, don't complain about people saying mean things to you.

Most of all, Man the fuck up. This is tSwill. You can't have thin skin around here, it's why many that thought they were big shots on tRCMB haven't made it here. You've stuck around enough here that I don't think you are nearly as much of a pussy as your whining about the big meanies on this board make it sound.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Herbie, did anyone really threaten to ban you? I think you're full of it.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Now back to the discussion (trolls and flamers please try to ignore it if you have nothing to add).

We need some fresh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Death Roe wrote:Herbie, did anyone really threaten to ban you? I think you're full of it.
I did. But only if he continues to make up stories about him or others being banned. Mostly because it's stupid and weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Herbie, did anyone really threaten to ban you? I think you're full of it.
I did. But only if he continues to make up stories about him or others being banned. Mostly because it's stupid and weird.

Thanks. See you at home later tonight.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

No you won't. I got banned and my threads deleted. stop with the fake history narrative about nassar

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 4 1362440668 Tanfan
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:06 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Enough of the high horse. Your group trolls for the sake of trolling. That's why there are those type of reactions. Let's look at the parties involved:

The Dude just parrots Valenti and his UM buddies, this has been proven. He doesn't look for discussion. Yes, he starts topics like this, and some people lash out at him, but when actual facts and thoughtful discussion are given, he disappears.

Blanch, I mean, come on. All Blanch does is troll. "blowar" this, "gee ess emm" that. He's been trying to recreate this DE/SB division since this board started, because it's all he has to cling to, is some self-perceived message board cred from 10-15 years ago. No one here gives a shit about ridiculous labels.

You and Vlad, I think most people will agree, do actually engage in conversation more than those other two, however misguided your opinions tend to be. But you two also get more real discussion back than others. But you have also both admitted that you say stuff just to troll people. If you do that, don't complain about people saying mean things to you.

Most of all, Man the fuck up. This is tSwill. You can't have thin skin around here, it's why many that thought they were big shots on tRCMB haven't made it here. You've stuck around enough here that I don't think you are nearly as much of a pussy as your whining about the big meanies on this board make it sound.

Miami, step back for a minute and read your own post. Who the fuck gives a shit what you think of other posters? I mean really? Seems to me that you spend more time pontificating and passing judgment on others than you do talking about MSU sports. True or false?

Enough with the nonsense, tell me what you think of the football mess, and how you think this is going to play out for the program, for MD and for Hollis. Because that's what we're here to discuss, MSU sports, not what we think of each other.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Vlad wrote:

Enough with the nonsense, tell me what you think of the football mess, and how you think this is going to play out for the program, for MD and for Hollis. Because that's what we're here to discuss, MSU sports, not what we think of each other.

I don't think Lukusa deciding he wants to play JC football is "rock bottom" as the OP suggests.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I don't think Lukusa deciding he wants to play JC football is "rock bottom" as the OP suggests.

Everything bad that happens to the program is "the worst thing ever." Please make a note of it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Why is it that Vlad and two others only show up to talk football when bad things happen?

Vlad's pious post sounds like a shit bird trying to duck birdshot.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Why is it that Vlad and two others only show up to talk football when bad things happen?

Vlad gets off on it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Agree. We can always go lower, and we continue to show this lately.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Well, if it is rock bottom, we are in pretty good shape.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:00 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Why is it that Vlad and two others only show up to talk football when bad things happen?

We don't. You nancies are just hyper-sensitive during bad times. Some of you even post pre-emptively because we're weighing so heavily on your minds.

Get over us.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Nordic wrote:Well, if it is rock bottom, we are in pretty good shape.

It's not rock bottom. We're still waiting for the DA's office.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Back to the topic...did Lukusa drop out after fall term, or was he taking classes and then just quit in early February?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next