Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

+19
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
tGreenWay
Death Roe
NigelUno
Blanch32
Banks2Mason
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Vlad
Herbie Green
The_Dude
23 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 5 Empty Re: So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 15:09

Vlad wrote:It's not rock bottom. We're still waiting for the DA's office.

Never mistake that for Rock Bottom.

THIS is Rock Bottom:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 5 Empty Re: So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 15:10

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Enough of the high horse. Your group trolls for the sake of trolling. That's why there are those type of reactions. Let's look at the parties involved:

The Dude just parrots Valenti and his UM buddies, this has been proven. He doesn't look for discussion. Yes, he starts topics like this, and some people lash out at him, but when actual facts and thoughtful discussion are given, he disappears.

Blanch, I mean, come on. All Blanch does is troll. "blowar" this, "gee ess emm" that. He's been trying to recreate this DE/SB division since this board started, because it's all he has to cling to, is some self-perceived message board cred from 10-15 years ago. No one here gives a shit about ridiculous labels.

You and Vlad, I think most people will agree, do actually engage in conversation more than those other two, however misguided your opinions tend to be. But you two also get more real discussion back than others. But you have also both admitted that you say stuff just to troll people. If you do that, don't complain about people saying mean things to you.

Most of all, Man the fuck up. This is tSwill. You can't have thin skin around here, it's why many that thought they were big shots on tRCMB haven't made it here. You've stuck around enough here that I don't think you are nearly as much of a pussy as your whining about the big meanies on this board make it sound.

Miami, step back for a minute and read your own post. Who the fuck gives a shit what you think of other posters? I mean really? Seems to me that you spend more time pontificating and passing judgment on others than you do talking about MSU sports. True or false?

Enough with the nonsense, tell me what you think of the football mess, and how you think this is going to play out for the program, for MD and for Hollis. Because that's what we're here to discuss, MSU sports, not what we think of each other.
And who the fuck gives a shit what you think of sports? Or what me or anyone else thinks of sports for that matter? Or what either of us, or anyone else thinks of sweatpants? It's a message board (how long have you been on these boards, again?). It's social media. Social media is a sounding board, for people to give their opinion, even though most people don't give a shit what they think. This thread isn't 4 pages long because we care so much about the future of this kid. It's 4 pages long because people (including you) have been talking about fellow posters. I offered my two cents, whether you like it or not, but don't get all high and mighty like you've only been talking about sports.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't a lot of MSU sports to discuss. What can I say about the mess that hasn't already been said? It's a mess. I don't know how it will play out, but in time we will see. If I knew the future, I'd use that ability for better things that how this mess will play out for MSU football.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 15:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I actually tried it for quite a while until the hypocracy and flaming became too much. It isn't that easy when the response is always "you are a shitbird troll" "go fuck yourself" " you are a fucking idiot". "Watch it or you will get bannned" I tried to go to my own board but you and your ilk just stalked and harrassed me there. I put Death Roe on ignore and that seems to help because he responds with flames to every post. I suppose tGreenWay will have to be next as he seems incapable of anything but juvenile insults as well.
I am sorry but I just don't notice "my group" making these kind of attacks, which is representative of the hypocracy of this board in generall.
Oh and I am sorry. But I don't think I am going to change. I am trying to make change
Enough of the high horse. Your group trolls for the sake of trolling. That's why there are those type of reactions. Let's look at the parties involved:

The Dude just parrots Valenti and his UM buddies, this has been proven. He doesn't look for discussion. Yes, he starts topics like this, and some people lash out at him, but when actual facts and thoughtful discussion are given, he disappears.

Blanch, I mean, come on. All Blanch does is troll. "blowar" this, "gee ess emm" that. He's been trying to recreate this DE/SB division since this board started, because it's all he has to cling to, is some self-perceived message board cred from 10-15 years ago. No one here gives a shit about ridiculous labels.

You and Vlad, I think most people will agree, do actually engage in conversation more than those other two, however misguided your opinions tend to be. But you two also get more real discussion back than others. But you have also both admitted that you say stuff just to troll people. If you do that, don't complain about people saying mean things to you.

Most of all, Man the fuck up. This is tSwill. You can't have thin skin around here, it's why many that thought they were big shots on tRCMB haven't made it here. You've stuck around enough here that I don't think you are nearly as much of a pussy as your whining about the big meanies on this board make it sound.

A swing and a miss. so disconnected from reality I don't even just know where to begin. hell, Nigel is even more grounded than this...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 15:49

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Miami, step back for a minute and read your own post. Who the fuck gives a shit what you think of other posters? I mean really? Seems to me that you spend more time pontificating and passing judgment on others than you do talking about MSU sports. True or false?

Enough with the nonsense, tell me what you think of the football mess, and how you think this is going to play out for the program, for MD and for Hollis. Because that's what we're here to discuss, MSU sports, not what we think of each other.

Vlad, you don't read too many threads around here do you? discussing each other is all the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria wants to ever talk about. tBob experience proved it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 15:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Why is it that Vlad and two others only show up to talk football when bad things happen?

Vlad's pious post sounds like a shit bird trying to duck birdshot.

case in point.

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:12

All the shit birds are joining in.

They don't seem to like the description.
Must be accurate. If a thread follows bad news or give the shit birds an opportunity they show up like clockwork.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:32

Geez. The FCM has highjacked this thread.

Can we get back on topic?

Did Lukusa leave after fall semester, or was he taking classes in January and early February (and then quit)?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:38

NigelUno wrote:Geez. The FCM has highjacked this thread.

Did Lukusa leave after fall semester, or was he taking classes in January and early February (and then quit)?

Article dated 2/7

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2017/02/07/michigan-state-football-thiyo-lukusa/97596988/

Lukusa, one of nine true freshmen to play for the Spartans in 2016, said he is enrolled at Northwestern Michigan College in his hometown and is pursuing an associate degree in criminal justice. His career goals are to go into the CIA or FBI or to become a DNR conservation officer. He’s also working two jobs and volunteering as an assistant coach for Traverse City West’s junior varsity basketball team.

“I’m very grateful for opportunity they gave me at Michigan State and will forever cherish that chance,” Lukusa said. “I’m definitely not passionate enough about football right now to have my life revolve around it. I wasn’t happy. Football was a big portion of my life for a long time. And to give it up was hard to me.

“For me, the hardest part was giving up my friendships and the relationships I built at Michigan State. That was the hardest part for me. Football, at this point in my life, is kind of take-it-or-leave-it.”
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:38

Maybe you could go back to the original thread and determine that for yourself? I guess it's easier to demand other do the research for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:41

LooseGoose wrote:

Maybe you could go back to the original thread and determine that for yourself? I guess it's easier to demand other do the research for you.

I'm not demanding. I thought someone might know...in this thread...about Lukusa.

I'll go look. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:42

I already did the work for him you dolts!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

And who the fuck gives a shit what you think of sports?  Or what me or anyone else thinks of sports for that matter?  Or what either of us, or anyone else thinks of sweatpants?  It's a message board (how long have you been on these boards, again?).  It's social media.  Social media is a sounding board, for people to give their opinion, even though most people don't give a shit what they think.  This thread isn't 4 pages long because we care so much about the future of this kid.  It's 4 pages long because people (including you) have been talking about fellow posters.  I offered my two cents, whether you like it or not, but don't get all high and mighty like you've only been talking about sports.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't a lot of MSU sports to discuss.  What can I say about the mess that hasn't already been said?  It's a mess.  I don't know how it will play out, but in time we will see.  If I knew the future, I'd use that ability for better things that how this mess will play out for MSU football.

Wait...so we're not here to offer our opinions (and read others' opinions) on MSU sports? LOL! This is an MSU sports message board right?? Why were we invited here again, if not for the purpose of offering our opinions?

Ok, I get that you don't have anything to add regarding the mess at MSU right now. Fair enough, some people just don't have much to offer in way of discussion. Personally, I plan to spend the entire off-season discussing the multiple sexual misconduct investigations.

(Just kinda rolls off your tongue doesn't it? "multiple sexual misconduct investigations...multiple sexual misconduct investigations...multiple sexual misconduct investigations..." Makes this long-time Spartan proud.)

Last edited by Vlad on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 17:06; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Article dated 2/7

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2017/02/07/michigan-state-football-thiyo-lukusa/97596988/

Lukusa, one of nine true freshmen to play for the Spartans in 2016, said he is enrolled at Northwestern Michigan College in his hometown and is pursuing an associate degree in criminal justice. His career goals are to go into the CIA or FBI or to become a DNR conservation officer. He’s also working two jobs and volunteering as an assistant coach for Traverse City West’s junior varsity basketball team.

“I’m very grateful for opportunity they gave me at Michigan State and will forever cherish that chance,” Lukusa said. “I’m definitely not passionate enough about football right now to have my life revolve around it. I wasn’t happy. Football was a big portion of my life for a long time. And to give it up was hard to me.

“For me, the hardest part was giving up my friendships and the relationships I built at Michigan State. That was the hardest part for me. Football, at this point in my life, is kind of take-it-or-leave-it.”

I've seen the article. I know when the article was written.

Does your link/post answer my question?

I'm not sure it does. Maybe I'm just missing it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:50

LooseGoose wrote:

FYI...I checked the other thread. The answer isn't in there. Thanks for the help.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:50

Nigel it says he was enrolled at NWMC taking classes in February. So yes, he left after fall semester.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:54

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Article dated 2/7

I've seen the article.  I know when the article was written.

I'm not sure it does.  Maybe I'm just missing it.  

So that confirms what I thought about your reading comprehension and deduction skills.

From the article.

Wouldn't if be most logical that if he were enrolled at a college in TC, working 2 jobs up there and coaching TC JV BB that he wasn't simultaneously taking classes in EL??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 17:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nigel it says he was enrolled at NWMC taking classes in February. So yes, he left after fall semester.

That he was taking classes there in early February doesn't mean he left after fall semester.

He could have come back for a bit in January, and then left.

That is what I'm asking.  Sorry for the confusion.  Thought someone might know for sure.

My deepest apologies for poorly wording my question. I hope you can forgive me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 17:50

[quote="NigelUno"][quote="WhiteBoyHatcher"]

This answer applies to you for everything
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 17:51

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I've seen the article.  I know when the article was written.

I'm not sure it does.  Maybe I'm just missing it.  

So that confirms what I thought about your reading comprehension and deduction skills.

From the article.

Wouldn't if be most logical that if he were enrolled at a college in TC, working 2 jobs up there and coaching TC JV BB that he wasn't simultaneously taking classes in EL??

Not for nigel. he misses things....all the time
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 18:04

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
And who the fuck gives a shit what you think of sports?  Or what me or anyone else thinks of sports for that matter?  Or what either of us, or anyone else thinks of sweatpants?  It's a message board (how long have you been on these boards, again?).  It's social media.  Social media is a sounding board, for people to give their opinion, even though most people don't give a shit what they think.  This thread isn't 4 pages long because we care so much about the future of this kid.  It's 4 pages long because people (including you) have been talking about fellow posters.  I offered my two cents, whether you like it or not, but don't get all high and mighty like you've only been talking about sports.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't a lot of MSU sports to discuss.  What can I say about the mess that hasn't already been said?  It's a mess.  I don't know how it will play out, but in time we will see.  If I knew the future, I'd use that ability for better things that how this mess will play out for MSU football.

Wait...so we're not here to offer our opinions (and read others' opinions) on MSU sports? LOL! This is an MSU sports message board right?? Why were we invited here again, if not for the purpose of offering our opinions?
Are you serious, right now, Vlad?  You're going to say that, making it sound like I said we're not here to give opinions, in response to the very post where I said:

"It's a message board (how long have you been on these boards, again?).  It's social media.  Social media is a sounding board, for people to give their opinion, even though most people don't give a shit what they think."

I literally said that this is for people to give their opinion.  I also said most people don't give a shit about each other's opinions.  I mean, do you?   Do you really put any real value in what me, or Nigel, or Travis, or The Dude says about something?  I certainly hope you don't, that would be kind of sad.  It's conversation for the sake of conversation. And, yes, in case you haven't noticed in all the years that you've been on these boards (how many has it been?), we give opinions about things other than just MSU sports.  That can include other posters....as you yourself have done in this and other threads.

Vlad wrote:Ok, I get that you don't have anything to add regarding the mess at MSU right now. Fair enough, some people just don't have much to offer in way of discussion. Personally, I plan to spend the entire off-season discussing the multiple sexual misconduct investigations.
You don't have anything to add regarding the mess at MSU right now, either.  Neither does anyone else.  We don't know shit until it plays itself out, so all we can do is just talk in circles, rehashing the same stuff until the next tidbit of news leaks out.  Opine away on it, that's fine.  But don't confuse that with adding anything.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 18:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I actually tried it for quite a while until the hypocracy and flaming became too much. It isn't that easy when the response is always "you are a shitbird troll" "go fuck yourself" " you are a fucking idiot". "Watch it or you will get bannned" I tried to go to my own board but you and your ilk just stalked and harrassed me there. I put Death Roe on ignore and that seems to help because he responds with flames to every post. I suppose tGreenWay will have to be next as he seems incapable of anything but juvenile insults as well.
I am sorry but I just don't notice "my group" making these kind of attacks, which is representative of the hypocracy of this board in generall.
Oh and I am sorry. But I don't think I am going to change. I am trying to make change

lol!

You want me to give a description of all the blowars that post here?

Where should I start? Goose? Nigel? Death Roe? Greenway? How about a little GRR Spartan?

If I don't like their usernames can I get my own free license to tell them to fuck themselves after every one of their posts?

It is just amazing to me how you could be this out of touch with reality. Lol @ "manning up". I am right fucking here and I aint going no place whether you like it or not

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 19:26

Herbie Green wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Enough of the high horse.  Your group trolls for the sake of trolling.  That's why there are those type of reactions.  Let's look at the parties involved:

The Dude just parrots Valenti and his UM buddies, this has been proven.  He doesn't look for discussion.  Yes, he starts topics like this, and some people lash out at him, but when actual facts and thoughtful discussion are given, he disappears.

Blanch, I mean, come on.  All Blanch does is troll.  "blowar" this, "gee ess emm" that.  He's been trying to recreate this DE/SB division since this board started, because it's all he has to cling to, is some self-perceived message board cred from 10-15 years ago.  No one here gives a shit about ridiculous labels.

You and Vlad, I think most people will agree, do actually engage in conversation more than those other two, however misguided your opinions tend to be.  But you two also get more real discussion back than others.  But you have also both admitted that you say stuff just to troll people.  If you do that, don't complain about people saying mean things to you.

Most of all, Man the fuck up.  This is tSwill.  You can't have thin skin around here, it's why many that thought they were big shots on tRCMB haven't made it here.  You've stuck around enough here that I don't think you are nearly as much of a pussy as your whining about the big meanies on this board make it sound.  

lol!

Where should I start?  Goose? Nigel?  Death Roe?  Greenway?  How about a little GRR Spartan?

If I don't like their usernames can I get my own free license to tell them to fuck themselves after every one of their posts?

It is just amazing to me how you could be this out of touch with reality.  Lol @ "manning up".  I am right fucking here and I aint going no place whether you like it or not  

Just like Vlad, you attempt to argue against me by saying the same thing as I said.  Notice where I said that you've stuck around her long enough that I don't think you're as big of a pussy as your whining makes it sound.  I mean come on, dude, crying about people saying mean things?  Really?  You're better than that.  But you want to play with the internet martyr crew.  Just comes off pretty weak.

And yes, you can tell anyone you want to fuck themselves, for all I care.  And you can give descriptions of all the "blowars" if you want to.  Do I need to give permission?  You're asking like that would offend me or something.  Why would I care?  Wah, someone said something mean about me and my friends, who they don't even know on the internet!  Please.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 19:39

Yes Miami, I apparently do give a shit about others opinions. I agree with some and disagree with others. I think that qualifies as giving a shit. And the fact that you can go on ad nauseam regarding what you think of certain posters here I am guessing that you give a rather large shit too.

Now that we got that out of the way, do you have anything to offer on MSU sports, or sports in general? From what I can recall, the next time you comment on anything sports related will be the first time you comment on anything sports related. You mostly just seem to offer opinions about other posters.

How about the NBA playoffs? Got anything there?? The upcoming NFL draft? No? Well shit, you gotta come up with something dude!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 20:05

Lol tough guys in here. Lmao
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 22:02

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Are you serious, right now, Vlad?  You're going to say that, making it sound like I said we're not here to give opinions, in response to the very post where I said:

"It's a message board (how long have you been on these boards, again?).  It's social media.  Social media is a sounding board, for people to give their opinion, even though most people don't give a shit what they think."

I literally said that this is for people to give their opinion.  I also said most people don't give a shit about each other's opinions.  I mean, do you?   Do you really put any real value in what me, or Nigel, or Travis, or The Dude says about something?  I certainly hope you don't, that would be kind of sad.  It's conversation for the sake of conversation. And, yes, in case you haven't noticed in all the years that you've been on these boards (how many has it been?), we give opinions about things other than just MSU sports.  That can include other posters....as you yourself have done in this and other threads.

Vlad wrote:Ok, I get that you don't have anything to add regarding the mess at MSU right now. Fair enough, some people just don't have much to offer in way of discussion. Personally, I plan to spend the entire off-season discussing the multiple sexual misconduct investigations.
You don't have anything to add regarding the mess at MSU right now, either.  Neither does anyone else.  We don't know shit until it plays itself out, so all we can do is just talk in circles, rehashing the same stuff until the next tidbit of news leaks out.  Opine away on it, that's fine.  But don't confuse that with adding anything.

Just an FYI...he's kind of creepy. Did he threaten to rape you yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 22:07

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

lol!

Where should I start?  Goose? Nigel?  Death Roe?  Greenway?  How about a little GRR Spartan?

It is just amazing to me how you could be this out of touch with reality.  Lol @ "manning up".  I am right fucking here and I aint going no place whether you like it or not  

Just like Vlad, you attempt to argue against me by saying the same thing as I said.  Notice where I said that you've stuck around her long enough that I don't think you're as big of a pussy as your whining makes it sound.  I mean come on, dude, crying about people saying mean things?  Really?  You're better than that.  But you want to play with the internet martyr crew.  Just comes off pretty weak.

And yes, you can tell anyone you want to fuck themselves, for all I care.  And you can give descriptions of all the "blowars" if you want to.  Do I need to give permission?  You're asking like that would offend me or something.  Why would I care?  Wah, someone said something mean about me and my friends, who they don't even know on the internet!  Please.

.....and yet moose and SD265 were permabanned and I've been banned multiple times along with Dude and Herbie. yet, Nigel and death Roe haven't ever even been given a token time out....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 22:17

Maybe he just got sick of hanging around his family.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 22:51

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

.....and yet moose and SD265 were permabanned and I've been banned multiple times along with Dude and Herbie. yet, Nigel and death Roe haven't ever even been given a token time out....

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 5 1362440668 tanfan
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 8:39

Full disclosure. Any bannings on this board have not affected my life in either a positive, negative, or meaningful way whatsoever.

In case anyone was wondering.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 9:34

Vlad wrote:
Nordic wrote:Well, if it is rock bottom, we are in pretty good shape.

It's not rock bottom. We're still waiting for the DA's office.

I've already factored that in as a given. 0, 1,...4... 5 it is already a stain on the program. Unless something new and riveting comes out it won't move my needle much from where it is already at.

But I assume you, Dude, Solari, etc. will double down with the on So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 5 1550444538
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 9:52

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

It's not rock bottom. We're still waiting for the DA's office.

I've already factored that in as a given.  0, 1,...4... 5 it is already a stain on the program.  Unless something new and riveting comes out it won't move my needle much from where it is already at.

But I assume you, Dude, Solari, etc. will double down with the on So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 5 1550444538

You've factored it in even before the DA decides whether to press charges? That's not very good factoring. The "stain" on the program is relatively small now, but imagine if charges are filed, cases go to trial, players are found guilty, coaches are implicated...and the Nasser mess gets out of hand and goes well into the Ath. Dept...then sentences are handed down...then the NCAA decides to hand down its own punishment (because there is a Title 9 investigation going on after all).

THAT would be rock bottom. So you're telling me you've factored    any and all of those possibilities in already?? Nice!

UPDATE: One of our recent 4-star recruits (with a checkered past) just got formally charged for third degree sexual assault. So this was already baked into your assessment?

Last edited by Vlad on Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 10:19

I think most of us have accepted that the 3 players will not be back most likely and the coach in question will be let go. Whether the players are found guilty in a court of law or via the Title IX investigation or otherwise, I have personally reconciled that they won't be back.

Obviously we can hope for the best. The best being that the young woman was not harmed and the players are not guilty, no charges are pressed, Title IX comes up empty and they are welcomed back on the team and campus housing with open arms. I do not think that is likely personally.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 10:23

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-depth-chart-spring-game-2017

Depth Chart...for real sports discussion:

Offense

Player No. 1 Player No. 2
QB Brian Lewerke Damion Terry
RB Gerald Holmes Madre London
WR Darrell Stewart Jr. Cam Chambers
WR Trishton Jackson Justin Layne
TE Noah Davis Jack Camper
TE Matt Sokol Matt Seybert
LT Cole Chewins Dennis Finley
LG Tyler Higby Chase Gianacakos
C Brian Allen Matt Allen
RG David Beedle Casey Schreiner
RT Luke Campbell AJ Arcuri
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 10:27

NigelUno wrote:https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-depth-chart-spring-game-2017

Offense

C Brian Allen Matt Allen

Trying to have a sports discussion in this thread is like putting frosting on a turd.

I didn't the days Lukasa was taking classes in Traverse City in your post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 11:02

Jarvis. Reid.

Next man up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 11:39

NigelUno wrote:https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-depth-chart-spring-game-2017

Offense

C Brian Allen Matt Allen

That's a pretty weak OL. Higby is the only one I have any confidence in. Finley....maybe if he can come all the way back mentally.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 11:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think most of us have accepted that the 3 players will not be back most likely and the coach in question will be let go. Whether the players are found guilty in a court of law or via the Title IX investigation or otherwise, I have personally reconciled that they won't be back.

Obviously we can hope for the best. The best being that the young woman was not harmed and the players are not guilty, no charges are pressed, Title IX comes up empty and they are welcomed back on the team and campus housing with open arms. I do not think that is likely personally.

Make that 4 players.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 12:14

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-2017-recruiting-class-hunter-rison-kevin-jarvis-matt-dotson-antjuan-simmons

Kevin Jarvis
Position: OL
High School: Maine South (Ill.)
Height/Weight: 6-5/340
247Sports rating: 4 stars

Jarvis is the top-rated recruit in this class. The offensive and defensive lines predicate Michigan State’s success and Jarvis fits OL coach Mark Staten’s style. He’s an interior masher who moves well for his size. Michigan State had troubles finding stability and continuity on the offensive line last season so adding a top-notch player at this position was a must.

Jarvis committed to Michigan State last April. Maine South coach Dave Inserra told the Chicago Tribune at that time:

“He really gets off the ball. His run blocking is unbelievable, but he’s a really good pass blocker as well. For his size, Michigan State is getting a full impact type of player who will really help a very established, great program.”
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 12:15

I got lost reading some of the crud in this thread but from what I can find is that after a few months at home walking around drinking milwaukees beast, wearing sweat pants, he now has an opportunity to keep doing the same thing albeit in some cutoff sweat pant shorts but have his school paid for at a juco, playing basketball?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 13:12

Vlad wrote:

Offense

C Brian Allen Matt Allen

That's a pretty weak OL. Higby is the only one I have any confidence in. Finley....maybe if he can come all the way back mentally.

Please break down the strengths and weaknesses of this o-line.

Your opinion is very valuable.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next