Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

+11
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Cameron
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. Empty Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017 - 16:54

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. DBGBH_8XcAA-fmO

Last edited by LooseGoose on Tue 30 May 2017 - 20:54; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by Cameron Tue 30 May 2017 - 17:01

I assume she's trying to get attention for some project or other she's got going on. Obvious attention whore is obvious.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by NigelUno Tue 30 May 2017 - 17:09

Hey Goose?

Google Obama hanged in effigy and get back to us.

Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 30 May 2017 - 19:11

NigelUno wrote:Hey Goose?

Google Obama hanged in effigy and get back to us.

Thanks.

Or the BHO and HRC faces on targets. Regardless, what Griffin is doing is unacceptable. Even if you don't respect the man in office, at least show respect for the office itself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 30 May 2017 - 19:30

I remember her. What's she been up to? Least funny person on tv twenty years ago. Oh, and this isn't near funny. It's disgusting. I'd arrest her as a threat to the president.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 30 May 2017 - 19:38

DWags wrote:I remember her. What's she been up to? Least funny person on tv twenty years ago. Oh, and this isn't near funny. It's disgusting. I'd arrest her as a threat to the president.

Yeah, dumbasses who do shit like that have earned themselves a nice long interview with the Secret Service. And she was never funny, but always very annoying.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 30 May 2017 - 19:42

Freedom of speech sucks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 30 May 2017 - 19:54

Enough of the retroactive abortion pictures Goosechev
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 30 May 2017 - 21:14

I think the Secret Service did pay a visit to one (or a few) of the persons who hanged Obama in effigy. Same should apply to her.

I would say she used to be funny, but she never was.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 30 May 2017 - 21:28

Rocinante wrote:Freedom of speech sucks.

And she wasn't arrested, was she? But holding up the bloodied, severed head of a sitting president seems remarkably close to a tacit endorsement of Trump's death, and there are laws on the books against that. Free speech isn't absolute.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 30 May 2017 - 21:38

Why is she holding the severed head of that guy from Hall & Oates? I kinda liked them dudes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 30 May 2017 - 21:41

Awful and dumb. Also not helpful for the cause she is trying to support. Someone needs to let b list celebrities to just shut up because the only thing they can do is get the knuckle dragger types into a tizzy for no reason. Really, releasing an image like that is a + for trump (assuming he doesn't send some insane tweet about it)and neutral to negative for the other side. Just don't do it. Not helpful.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 30 May 2017 - 22:21

I think calling Kathy Griffin a B-List celebrity is the highest honor you can bestow upon her, Travis.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 30 May 2017 - 22:31

Death Roe wrote:I think calling Kathy Griffin a B-List celebrity is the highest honor you can bestow upon her, Travis.

Even Kathy Griffin knew she wasn't close to a b-lister.
https://g.co/kgs/AVW9ZJ
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 8:53

a) never heard of her

b) it's clearly wrong and inappropriate

c) the right wingers who pretend to be outraged about this elected a man who brags about sexually assaulting women

so, please, continue with your manufactured outrage.. Rolling Eyes

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017 - 9:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a) never heard of her

c) the right wingers who pretend to be outraged about this elected a man who brags about sexually assaulting women

Who is outraged in this thread?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 9:12

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:a) never heard of her

Who is outraged in this thread?
link to where I suggested that anyone in this thread was outraged, please.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 9:45

looks like his little boy is distraught..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017 - 9:56

This whole thing is the best argument against the silly libs that are "worried" about freedom under Trump.

In a society that wasn't free, MsGriffin would already have been dealt with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 9:58

LooseGoose wrote:This whole thing is the best argument against the silly libs that are "worried" about freedom under Trump.

I just hope that the sexual predator's little boy can recover from the trauma.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:01

Ted Nugent: "Piece Of Shit" Obama Should "Suck On My Machine Gun."

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. 1*xgoae5FEse3prI0burFIIw

okay, right wing snowflakes.. back to being outraged.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:This whole thing is the best argument against the silly libs that are "worried" about freedom under Trump.

I don't think I've heard any liberal anywhere say that they don't think things are currently "free."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:27

You mean like that reporter in Montana?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:38

NigelUno wrote:

He only got 1/4 the ass kicking he needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He only got 1/4 the ass kicking he needed.

You're trying too hard again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 May 2017 - 11:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Ted Nugent: "Piece Of Shit" Obama Should "Suck On My Machine Gun."

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. 1*xgoae5FEse3prI0burFIIw

Unpossible. Obama took all his guns. I heard it every fucking day from some RWNJ or another.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 31 May 2017 - 11:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Freedom of speech sucks.

And she wasn't arrested, was she? But holding up the bloodied, severed head of a sitting president seems remarkably close to a tacit endorsement of Trump's death, and there are laws on the books against that. Free speech isn't absolute.

There are laws against "tacit endorsement" of the president's death? No, Greenway, there aren't.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 11:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Ted Nugent: "Piece Of Shit" Obama Should "Suck On My Machine Gun."

Unpossible. Obama took all his guns. I heard it every fucking day from some RWNJ or another.
still can't believe we elected that colored boy who took all of our guns and bibles.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:12

Thing is, I was outraged about that too. It does go both ways. I hear that Griffin apologized, don't know if it's sincere, but it sure would be nice to protest, disagree and debate without shit like Nugent and her espouse.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:16

DWags wrote:

Thing is, I was outraged about that too. It does go both ways. I hear that Griffin apologized, don't know if it's sincere, but it sure would be nice to protest, disagree and debate without shit like Nugent and her espouse.

The correct answer is to be outraged by both.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:42

The sad thing is that with any other President there would be no debate. The double standards around this place are terrible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:45

LooseGoose wrote:The sad thing is that with any other President there would be no debate. The double standards around this place are terrible.

Your president's tweets aren't even this ironic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:46

LooseGoose wrote:The sad thing is that with any other President there would be no debate. The double standards around this place are terrible.

What debate?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:48

Double standards indeed. Did I read any outrage over Nugent shaking a presidents hand after he wanted Obama to swallow Machine gun bullets? Why is he even invited to the WH?

So, yeah, huge double standards. All you can do is deal with our own shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:50

Debate about what?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 31 May 2017 - 12:57

I too am curious about what we are debating.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 31 May 2017 - 13:15

NigelUno wrote:

Debate about what?

How often do you replace the "?" key on your keyboard, Nigel?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 13:30

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Ted Nugent:  "Piece Of Shit" Obama Should "Suck On My Machine Gun."

Thing is, I was outraged about that too.  It does go both ways.  I hear that Griffin apologized, don't know if it's sincere, but it sure would be nice to protest, disagree and debate without shit like Nugent and her espouse.  
and that's what I mean over in the "what can Democrats do to win" thread..

Democrats have long tried to be nice, polite and civil.. I mean, the sexual predator gets elected by bragging about sexually assaulting women while appealing to racists and bigots.  

I'm not saying it's right, of course - because there is nothing as low in society as someone who sexually assaults women - but we live in a very stupid country that is easily manipulated. The sooner the Democrats realize that - and stop apologizing for hurting the feelings of little right wing snowflakes and the mainstream media - the sooner people might understand that they're serious about winning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 May 2017 - 13:32

oh - and my thoughts and prayers are with little Barron and how devastated he is this morning.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 May 2017 - 14:42

CNN boots Griffin, and rightfully so.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next