Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

+11
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Cameron
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 31 May 2017 - 18:59

NigelUno wrote:Is Goose going to come back and explain what the debate was about...or is he gone?
I think the debate was about whether the BBQ sauce that Kathy Griffin brought Jerry was actually more funny than the one that Jerry wanted with a face that looked like Charles Grodin on it. But I didn't think that was debatable, considering he was going on Grodin's show.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 May 2017 - 19:21

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Is Goose going to come back and explain what the debate was about...or is he gone?
I think the debate was about whether the BBQ sauce that Kathy Griffin brought Jerry was actually more funny than the one that Jerry wanted with a face that looked like Charles Grodin on it. But I didn't think that was debatable, considering he was going on Grodin's show.

I disagree. The debate was whether or not Jerry Seinfeld really is the devil.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 31 May 2017 - 19:23

Goose is a hit and run troll half of the time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 May 2017 - 20:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose is a hit and run troll half of the time.

I prefer to believe he drops in with a comment or two, then leaves to smoke a couple bowls, then -- at his, uh, advanced age -- completely forgets what he was discussing here.
That's right, old man. Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 1811933421
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017 - 21:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and my thoughts and prayers are with little Barron and how devastated he is this morning.

Republican kid so it's ok. Only Dem kids are off limits. Keep whacking at a 10 year old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017 - 21:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose is a hit and run troll half of the time.

I have days where I actually do things. You know, in real life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 31 May 2017 - 21:27

When you are the TASS stringer in Mio defending Putin's buddy President Trump your days are full.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 31 May 2017 - 21:29

GRR Spartan wrote:When you are the TASS stringer in Mio defending Putin's buddy President Trump your days are full.

You gonna be alright?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 31 May 2017 - 21:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and my thoughts and prayers are with little Barron and how devastated he is this morning.

Republican kid so it's ok. Only Dem kids are off limits. Keep whacking at a 10 year old.

I think he's 11. But yeah, kids are off limits. Both sides need to be reminded of that from time to time.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 May 2017 - 22:22

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think he's 11. But yeah, kids are off limits. Both sides need to be reminded of that from time to time.

I mean.... I don't think anyone was targeting the kid (if there's a shred of truth to that. Whicchhhhh....)

I could make an argument that the kid turning on his tv in October to see how his dad treats women would be just as appalling for the child. Was he targeting his own child with that?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 31 May 2017 - 22:35

Death Roe wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:When you are the TASS stringer in Mio defending Putin's buddy President Trump your days are full.

You gonna be alright?

Just fine. As long as Goose trolls for Trump
with faux outrage I'll be calling him a TASS stringer.

I agree with Bob about Trump's faux outrage. His son isn't in kindergarten or pre-school. Not a whisper when dear old dad was bragging about pussy grabbing in October/November '16 but the kid is very aware of the Kathy Griffin image. Maybe he's a TV addict like dad at 11-12?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 0:10

And people claim no one is coming unhinged over Trump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 8:14

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Republican kid so it's ok.   Only Dem kids are off limits.   Keep whacking at a 10 year old.

I'm just asking for thoughts and prayers after his sexual predator father announced to America that he had to console him.

#JeSuisBarronTrump
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:26

LooseGoose wrote:And people claim no one is coming unhinged over Trump.

Weren't you a little unhinged before that (R) got slapped next to his name on the ballot?  

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:29

I'm not at all unhinged. I enjoy mocking him and his "christian" followers.

you may have noticed. Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 502811600 Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I'm just asking for thoughts and prayers after his sexual predator father announced to America that he had to console him.

#JeSuisBarronTrump

I'm sure Trump counseling any 11 year old male will have far more reaching consequences than any un finny washed up comedian could ever have.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm not at all unhinged. I enjoy mocking him and his "christian" followers.

you may have noticed. Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 502811600 Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 969504605

Did Goose explain what the debate was about? I don't want to scroll back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I mean.... I don't think anyone was targeting the kid (if there's a shred of truth to that. Whicchhhhh....)

I could make an argument that the kid turning on his tv in October to see how his dad treats women would be just as appalling for the child. Was he targeting his own child with that?

Not targeting him, necessarily, but Bob and people of his ilk seem to be totally discounting any possibility that the kid was at all traumatized by this. I don't see what anyone stands to gain by doing that. Either be sympathetic to the kid, or keep his name out of your mouth. Not that difficult.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:48

Cameron wrote:

Not targeting him, necessarily, but Bob and people of his ilk seem to be totally discounting any possibility that the kid was at all traumatized by this. I don't see what anyone stands to gain by doing that. Either be sympathetic to the kid, or keep his name out of your mouth. Not that difficult.

Shouldn't the kids parents not use him as a political pawn then and not being him into it? We wouldn't be talking about any of this if they didn't say that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 10:10

Cameron wrote:

Shouldn't the kids parents not use him as a political pawn then and not being him into it? We wouldn't be talking about any of this if they didn't say that.

I really despise Trump. I honestly believe he will harm our country in a way none of us have even figured out yet. But no matter how fucked up this guy is, for cripes sake, if an 11 year old kid saw that severed head it is traumatic. Those obama signs with gun bullseyes and shit were way over the top too. Aren't we better than that in America? don't we have greater wit? I don't get what she was going for there, but damn, it is fucked up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 10:14

"Dad, it's ok. I know it's fake. Everything on CNN is fake, Remember".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 10:29

Cameron wrote:

I'm very sympathetic to any kid whose father brags about sexually assaulting women. This is one of the few instances where not having a father in your life is probably beneficial to the child.

and, if you have a problem with the kid being included in the conversation, you should direct your ire at his father who is the one directly responsible for it. It's the sexual predator who is using his own child as an attempt to garner sympathy while also taking advantage of the easily-manipulated right wing snowflakes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 11:51

Goosechev never had an issue with pictures of doctors performing legal abortions framed with a gun sight.

But fake severed head?
Lawdy Lawdy what about the cheeeldren?

Thought and prayers for thr littlest Trump son. I'm sure he'll weather this storm just like he's weathered weeks away from his father living in the NYC penthouse while dad lives in The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:06

GRR Spartan wrote:Goosechev never had an issue with pictures of doctors performing legal abortions framed with a gun sight.

But fake severed head?
Lawdy Lawdy what about the cheeeldren?

Thought and prayers for thr littlest Trump son. I'm sure he'll weather this storm just like he's weathered weeks away from his father living in the NYC penthouse while dad lives in The White House.
there's nothing like a good right wing snowflake faux outrage.. Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:32

Cameron wrote:

One doesn't preclude the other. I also don't know that I'd consider "political pawn" to be a fair characterization here, but that's beside the point anyway. He may well be a pawn, but he's still a kid and the photo was of a severed head that looked very much like his father's. If you don't think that merits sympathy, fine (fucked up, but whatever). But it serves no positive purpose to make light of his experience.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, if you have a problem with the kid being included in the conversation, you should direct your ire at his father who is the one directly responsible for it.

I would argue that Griffin bears ultimate responsibility for all of this. And my problem is not with his inclusion in the conversation, my problem is with the dickishness being directed towards him. The more you double down, the more I think you're just being a fucking cockhead.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:33

Cameron wrote:

One doesn't preclude the other. I also don't know that I'd consider "political pawn" to be a fair characterization here, but that's beside the point anyway. He may well be a pawn, but he's still a kid and the photo was of a severed head that looked very much like his father's. If you don't think that merits sympathy, fine (fucked up, but whatever). But it serves no positive purpose to make light of his experience.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, if you have a problem with the kid being included in the conversation, you should direct your ire at his father who is the one directly responsible for it.

I would argue that Griffin bears ultimate responsibility for all of this. And my problem is not with his inclusion in the conversation, my problem is with the dickishness being directed towards him. The more you double down, the more I think you're just being a fucking cockhead.
you're welcome to your opinions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:43

As always, Bob, I'm glad I have your permission to think my thoughts.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:49

Cameron wrote:As always, Bob, I'm glad I have your permission to think my thoughts.
Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:59

Cameron wrote:

I agree. It's one thing to say that Trump should never have mentioned his son, but it's quite another to make light of the fact that the kid may have seen it, regardless of whether Trump said anything. No kid should have to see their parent portrayed like that. Same with the shit that Nugent said about Obama, and pictures of him in crosshairs, etc.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 13:02

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I agree.  It's one thing to say that Trump should never have mentioned his son, but it's quite another to make light of the fact that the kid may have seen it, regardless of whether Trump said anything.  No kid should have to see their parent portrayed like that.  Same with the shit that Nugent said about Obama, and pictures of him in crosshairs, etc.  
and I recall the right wing/mainstream media outrage about that.

in fact, the sexual predator was so upset about it, he invited him to the White House...

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 1*xgoae5FEse3prI0burFIIw

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
I agree.  It's one thing to say that Trump should never have mentioned his son, but it's quite another to make light of the fact that the kid may have seen it, regardless of whether Trump said anything.  No kid should have to see their parent portrayed like that.  Same with the shit that Nugent said about Obama, and pictures of him in crosshairs, etc.  

in fact, the sexual predator was so upset about it, he invited him to the White House...

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 1*xgoae5FEse3prI0burFIIw

You respond as if I'm a right winger/Trump supporter?

But I'm sure you were consistent in your feelings to that, and this Kathy Griffin thing. Rolling Eyes
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:31

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

But I'm sure you were consistent in your feelings to that, and this Kathy Griffin thing. Rolling Eyes
it was a rhetorical response.

I don't recall starting threads when Ted Nugent made threats regarding President Obama and Sen. Clinton - I know that the right is rooted in racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate. And I also know that they have a right to free speech and because I'm not some fragile snowflake who sniffles at every opportunity to be offended, I sit back and watch.

and I then openly mock them for it..

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't recall starting threads when Ted Nugent made threats regarding President Obama and Sen. Clinton - I know that the right is rooted in racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate. And I also know that they have a right to free speech and because I'm not some fragile snowflake who sniffles at every opportunity to be offended, I sit back and watch.

We're gonna need an internet sleuth. Nigel, get on it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:36

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:41

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it was a rhetorical response.

We're gonna need an internet sleuth. Nigel, get on it.
Nigel is a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Whether you started a thread or not, I'm sure it came up, and I'm sure Democrats were outraged. And during that, I'm sure you mocked them, Obama, and his children about it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:44

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it was a rhetorical response.

Whether you started a thread or not, I'm sure it came up, and I'm sure Democrats were outraged. And during that, I'm sure you mocked them, Obama, and his children about it.
and I'm sure Obama was whining about it on Twitter.

#JeSuisSashaAndMalia

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:48

Bob -

Stop picking on the kid.

Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:50

NigelUno wrote:Bob -

Stop picking on the kid.

Thanks.  
Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 3 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 14:57

NigelUno wrote:Bob -

Stop picking on the kid.

Thanks.
can we celebrate the murder of unarmed black kids? republicans seem to enjoy that..

or would it make them sad and hurt their feelings?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next