Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit.

2 posters

Go down

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit. Empty I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit.

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 08:13

Fundraiser launched for employees of damaged UFO Factory

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit. 636373009021737019-UFO-Factory-87
The UFO Factory in Detroit was damaged by a construction crew that was working on a new development next door. Picture taken Aug. 2, 2017

An owner of the UFO Factory, Dion Fischer, told The Metro Times that the crew was putting in footings when "they were clearly smashing into the footing of our building." One of the club's walls is cracked and leaning about 15 degrees, he said.

The building is closed indefinitely and could be condemned, Fischer told The Metro Times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit. Empty Re: I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit.

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 08:49

gHost Spartan wrote:What the fuck are UFOs?

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit. UFO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit. Empty Re: I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit.

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 08:50

I guess that's the end of any new UFOs being built in Detroit. Ufo%20picture%20cropped
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-03, 09:29

Seriously? Dumb question, because if we could identify them, we'd have to change the name now wouldn't we?

IFO?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-03, 09:53

So, that's where weather balloons are made.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down