Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want a white player to kneel for tSSB

+10
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I want a white player to kneel for tSSB - Page 2 Empty Re: I want a white player to kneel for tSSB

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-16, 20:30

The white guy that took a knee is a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I want a white player to kneel for tSSB - Page 2 Empty Re: I want a white player to kneel for tSSB

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-16, 22:58

The president doesn't even know the national anthem. He's a Fuck twat.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-17, 05:27

InTenSity wrote:The president doesn't even know the national anthem. He's a Fuck twat.
he just knows he doesn't like brown people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-19, 20:04

Golden Egg - Goose - Shots fired. I hope they enjoyed the glory years and big $$. Politicize the hell out of sports, alienate 1/2 your audience and there are always consequences.

NFL Ratings Plunge As 23 Million Fewer Viewers Watch Divisional Playoffs

This past weekend the NFL had three very competitive games among its four divisional round playoff contests.

Unfortunately for the league, ratings continued to plummet.

In fact, ratings are plummeting so much that virtually no major media outlets are even talking about ratings at all. It’s almost like the league and its television partners have put out the code red not to acknowledge the collapse in viewership so far in 2018.

Here are the ugly details head to head in the same timeslots as last year:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 20:12

Yes it must be because of black people kneeling. That is the only logical conclusion.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-19, 20:19

The NFL has been trending downward for quite some time now, I love it. Fuck the NFL.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 20:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The NFL has been trending downward for quite some time now, I love it. Fuck the NFL.
No otpt it’s because 7 racists stopped watching that was totally it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-19, 20:27

Patriots Travis. They are True Patriots. Not fake ones like Tom Brady.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-19, 20:29

LooseGoose wrote:Golden Egg - Goose - Shots fired. I hope they enjoyed the glory years and big $$. Politicize the hell out of sports, alienate 1/2 your audience and there are always consequences.

This past weekend the NFL had three very competitive games among its four divisional round playoff contests.

In fact, ratings are plummeting so much that virtually no major media outlets are even talking about ratings at all. It’s almost like the league and its television partners have put out the code red not to acknowledge the collapse in viewership so far in 2018.

How many players took a knee for the anthem during the divisional playoffs, Goose? Do you know the answer? Because I think I do, and I don't think it supports that assertion.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-19, 20:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The NFL has been trending downward for quite some time now, I love it. Fuck the NFL.
No otpt it’s because 7 racists stopped watching that was totally it

Someone may want to tell goose that correlation isn’t causation. Any dumb individual that stopped watching NFL because of some protest before the actual game would not be disciplined enough to stay away
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-19, 20:31

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Golden Egg - Goose - Shots fired. I hope they enjoyed the glory years and big $$. Politicize the hell out of sports, alienate 1/2 your audience and there are always consequences.

How many players took a knee for the anthem during the divisional playoffs, Goose? Do you know the answer? Because I think I do, and I don't think it supports that assertion.

I want a white player to kneel for tSSB - Page 2 502811600 did you learn about this through the article he posted that talked about how no players in the playoffs were still kneeling? And that’s why they weren’t in the playoffs? And now he posts this? Logic!!! Where are you?!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-19, 20:41

This will be a victory for Trump and his minions like Goose come campaign time. Just like he saved the economy, he also took down the NFL because those colored sons of bitches were kneeling during the National Anthem.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 20:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Patriots Travis. They are True Patriots. Not fake ones like Tom Brady.
I’m gonna stick with racists
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-19, 20:58

2-3 years ago, Mark Cuban said the NFL had become too greedy for its own good. He said a major decline in attendance and viewers was around the corner. Everybody laughed at him. Whatever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-19, 21:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I want a white player to kneel for tSSB - Page 2 502811600 did you learn about this through the article he posted that talked about how no players in the playoffs were still kneeling? And that’s why they weren’t in the playoffs? And now he posts this? Logic!!! Where are you?!!!

No, because I didn't even read the article he posted. Or, if I did, I read it independently of him posting it. I thought I came across the info in an article on either The Ringer or Deadspin, but I've searched on both and can't find anything, so perhaps it was somewhere else.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-19, 22:30

I hate colored people that have opinions, too.

Oh - and thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-19, 23:07

Can’t believe the dumb asses who stream every damn thing and are proud of cutting the cable haven’t caught on to why ratings are down yet no way viewership is.

I chuckle at the same way Obama figured out polling in 2008 was neglecting cell phones.

Let me know when you dumb asses figure it out. The nfl already is.
Streaming on computers will change the way the nfl does business because viewership is not down.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-20, 08:07

DWags wrote:

Can’t believe the dumb asses who stream every damn thing and are proud of cutting the cable haven’t caught on to why ratings are down yet no way viewership is.

I chuckle at the same way Obama figured out polling in 2008 was neglecting cell phones.

Streaming on computers will change the way the nfl does business because viewership is not down.
some folks are easily duped... living in their echo chamber.

Which, rather than argue with them, I simply enjoy pointing out their shortcomings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-20, 08:08

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Golden Egg - Goose - Shots fired.   I hope they enjoyed the glory years and big $$.   Politicize the hell out of sports, alienate 1/2 your audience and there are always consequences.

Come on Wags....from the article you linked:  "933,000 unique streams of the Eagles-Cowboys game."

So we're dumb asses because we don't think 933K = 23M?   OR even 933K * 4.    OK.   Carry on.

I realize that the article is a regular season game but no way do I think there were 23M streams of the playoff games.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-20, 08:19

+7 racists who stopped watching goose. So 933,007.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-20, 11:02

I'm still shocked that the racist, bigoted sexual predator and his deplorable supporters have a problem with black people having an opinion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-20, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still shocked that the racist, bigoted sexual predator and his deplorable supporters have a problem with black people having an opinion.

Unfortunately for you it has nothing to do with color and everything to do with mixing politics and sports. Sorry to see you having to keep playing the race card, too bad it's the only one in your deck. Do you realize how simplistically stupid you look when EVERYTHING you encounter is driven by race?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-20, 15:35

First comment on the article goose is defending. This is your team goose. The people you are defending. Good job.

may be that the nfl will finally get it through their heads what kaepernick has done to them. I have been a rabid football fan forever; but this year I have not watched one game becouse of all those colored millionair a--holes. I am a veteran patriot and there are millions of us all over the USA.”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-20, 15:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:First comment on the article goose is defending. This is your team goose. The people you are defending. Good job.

may be that the nfl will finally get it through their heads what kaepernick has done to them. I have been a rabid football fan forever; but this year I have not watched one game becouse of all those colored millionair a--holes. I am a veteran patriot and there are millions of us all over the USA.”

So that one knothead speaks for 23 million Americans. Gotcha....my guess is one of Bob's buddies running a false flag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-20, 15:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:First comment on the article goose is defending. This is your team goose. The people you are defending. Good job.

So that one knothead speaks for 23 million Americans.   Gotcha....my guess is one of Bob's buddies running a false flag.
Let’s not go nuts on the 23 million thing cause it’s fuckin shit and you know it. But yeah, I think a lot of the people that “stopped watching the nfl because of a guy taking a knee” are probably super racist.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-20, 17:00

Maybe the problem is having the Blake Bortles at the helm.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-20, 17:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still shocked that the racist, bigoted sexual predator and his deplorable supporters have a problem with black people having an opinion.

Unfortunately for you it has nothing to do with color and everything to do with mixing politics and sports. Sorry to see you having to keep playing the race card, too bad it's the only one in your deck. Do you realize how simplistically stupid you look when EVERYTHING you encounter is driven by race?
I'll be the first to admit.. I'm not very smart. At all.

However, the fact that you're upset by me pointing out the inherent racism in most everything the racist, bigoted sexual predator says indicates that even someone as simplistically stupid as me can see it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-20, 17:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:Maybe the problem is having the Blake Bortles at the helm.

There are so many factors at play, it is irresponsible to reduce declining NFL ratings to just one factor.

There is Cuban's point that the market for football is oversaturated, which is especially true when you consider college football.

The professional game has grown incredibly stale and predictable, but has also been made worse by  constant injuries and poor officiating. It's not fun to watch anymore, and when the NFL cannot decide what is a catch, people become disinterested,

When you talk about 2017, I think it is important to consider that several teams from major media markets are mediocre at best. Among teams from the top 10 markets, seven had losing records and only three won 10 or more games. None of those three teams were from the NYC, Chicago, or LA markets either.

Of course, there is the cord cutting factor. What is often not noted in this discussion is that network TV rating are also down at the same time NFL ratings are down.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-20, 21:24

LooseGoose wrote:

So that one knothead speaks for 23 million Americans. Gotcha....my guess is one of Bob's buddies running a false flag.

So a guy who says he stopped watching for the exact reason that you assert ratings are down is running a false flag?

What the fuck kind of logic is that, Goose? That's real fucking stupid, man.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2