Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women

+23
Clarett's Folly
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
NigelUno
aualum06
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
InTenSity
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
MattyFresh
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
27 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 Empty Re: Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:14 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just talked to InTen and Miami on the phone. I think they're more sober than I am because they are in a car.

Swill celebrates together. Fucking amazing. Still in happy.
Yup, that was cool. And I was driving, so I was definitely sober.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 Empty Re: Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:17 am

Hey guys... Miles Bridges. That's all. Not getting one back anytime soon.

Good night!!!!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:27 am

LooseGoose wrote:God this is fun,........

We ARE Little Brother
Dantonio owns this program right now. He makes 2 and 3* guys play like 5* and has beaten this program 8 of the last 10 times.

Mike Hart cursed this program with his BIG FUCKING MOUTH. But I think I'm still more mad that Michigan ever hired Brady Hoke. He is a bad defensive coach and a terrible head coach and his poor recruiting has hurt this program for the last three years.
Apart from the way they used to jizz over Hoke, even retrosoect youd think theyd recognize that Hoke took them to their best bowl game in over a decade (undeserving as they were, they didn't consider themselves undeserving).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:32 am

Heat Miser wrote:Quotes from two of my Walverine cousins:

"I'll go back to being a football fan and not a fan of a specific team."

"I'm Homer Simpson going into the bushes with a U-M jersey and coming out with a Wings jersey lol."

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:47 am

Good morning! What a beautiful day it is today.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey guys... Miles Bridges. That's all. Not getting one back anytime soon.

Good night!!!!

This was all they had, and we took it from them. Good luck next year, too.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 am

State only beat a team of freshman by 4. Wait until next year. Oh and Okorn was pulled down from behind by the jersey. Also state is lucky Speight was out and Michigan had to play their back up. God I love Facebook. Lol.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:07 am

I think if anything, O'Korn was trying to get helped up by a trainer on the sideline, and slipped, thus the flag. That's the most reasonable explanation I can think of.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:21 am

Fr. Joseph Krupp‏ @Joeinblack 14h
14 hours ago

More
In honor of tonight‘s game, all Catholic priests will be celebrating mass wearing Green & White.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:49 am

Lol Matty fresh
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:54 am

Guys I think we won because of that spider. If I can find him it will be a catch and release job.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys I think we won because of that spider. If I can find him it will be a catch and release job.

I can live with this. It is getting cold out and he won't stand a chance.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:46 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:There fans are so stupid. Saw a few tweets on Twitter. Just like hairball give zero credit to MSU and claim they gave the game away. Some morons are loving the fact they are trending on twitter and MSU isn’t. It’s like congrats on your twitter victory morons.
What they cant grasp is thay we nearly gave the game away as much as they did. Yes, they had 5 turnovers. And we failed to do a damned thing with 4 of them. Whoever lost could be moaning about the what ifs.

Their only TD came when they had a drive start at our 33, due to the muffed punt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

NigelUno wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
What they cant grasp is thay we nearly gave the game away as much as they did. Yes, they had 5 turnovers. And we failed to do a damned thing with 4 of them. Whoever lost could be moaning about the what ifs.

Their only TD came when they had a drive start at our 33, due to the muffed punt.

To which Herbie gave the great commentary about them finally opening up the offense and throwing deeper...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

To which Herbie gave the great commentary about them finally opening up the offense and throwing deeper...

I laughed at that also. Herbie generally does a good job, but come on.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 502811600 Damn, I missed that pearl of wisdom. Of course, he's still upset that LJ's fumble against ND sent our season into a tail spin.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:56 am

Game in 40 min
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:05 pm

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 pm

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:11 pm

missed this B1G network feature

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Did you hear this regarding beating them: "we'll do it again, or somebody else will"

I'm nervous. Is that his last game there? Or am I just being an old little worry wart bitch?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:17 pm

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:17 pm

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:23 pm

DWags wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Did you hear this regarding beating them: "we'll do it again, or somebody else will"

I'm nervous.  Is that his last game there?  Or am I just being an old little worry wart bitch?
He didn't want to say "we've beaten them before and we'll do it again" cause that's a very mike hart type of thing to say so he softened it. That was all dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 3434560931 me all day
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:40 pm

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 502811600 Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 502811600

timbograkos
How @moebryce and I will be walking into our office full of wolverine fans tomorrow morning #spartans
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_hTfQh8UD/?taken-by=timbograkos
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm

DWags wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I'm nervous. Is that his last game there? Or am I just being an old little worry wart bitch?

Serious question to the coaches on the board. Dantonio says UM featured 40 different formations in the first half. Is that above average if not unusual for CFB?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 Bro11
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Serious question to the coaches on the board. Dantonio says UM featured 40 different formations in the first half. Is that above average if not unusual for CFB?

I think that's a little blown out of proportion.
If I have three WR to a side and the outermost WR is on the LOS one play and the innermost WR is on the LOS the next play those are technically two different formations but are they really? I actually think those nuances put more pressure on offense than the defense.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

If I have three WR to a side and the outermost WR is on the LOS one play and the innermost WR is on the LOS the next play those are technically two different formations but are they really? I actually think those nuances put more pressure on offense than the defense.

This is actually where I intended to take my question. Does Harbaugh expect too much from his offense? The play calling is not too imaginative, but are those nuanced differences in formations and associated assignments too complex for 18-22 year old scholarship athletes as opposed to paid professionals? Between this and his aloof demeanor - his teams do not play with much intensity; his pre-game speeches must be super awkward - he does not seem like a good fit for CFB.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm nervous.  Is that his last game there?  Or am I just being an old little worry wart bitch?
He didn't want to say "we've beaten them before and we'll do it again" cause that's a very mike hart type of thing to say so he softened it. That was all dwags.
Yeah, he kind of started to say that, but I think caught himself. Added that he or someone else will beat them again at some point, then said who knows about next year because they're such a good football team, etc.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

This is actually where I intended to take my question. Does Harbaugh expect too much from his offense? The play calling is not too imaginative, but are those nuanced differences in formations and associated assignments too complex for 18-22 year old scholarship athletes as opposed to paid professionals? Between this and his aloof demeanor - his teams do not play with much intensity; his pre-game speeches must be super awkward - he does not seem like a good fit for CFB.

I mean if you have a bunch of Juniors and Seniors I could see it working but, my personal opinion, it's a lot to put on a young team.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:missed this B1G network feature

\

I love Coach D.

I love Blair White.

I love Jalen Watts-Jackson.

I love the the Green and White!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Whole game no ads.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:15 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:missed this B1G network feature

\

I love Coach D.

I love Blair White.

I love Jalen Watts-Jackson.

I love the the Green and White!

Great video, coach d gets it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 DLqA5efX0AADfg9

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 1966794946 Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Now that is fucking funny
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:50 pm

It's since been switched back but Harns grabbed that before the damage was undone.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:40 am

I haven't seen this linked here yet.

Mark Dantonio Field at Michigan Stadium
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 am

Shutdown Fullcast

Skip to 15:00 mark.

Tropical Storm Dantonio Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 12 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next