Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by tGreenWay Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 16:09

Just have to say this thread is a much more interesting read than that tire fire over on TOB. Good lord, a few of those guys need medication and time away from their keyboards.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 16:19

tGreenWay wrote:Just have to say this thread is a much more interesting read than that tire fire over on TOB. Good lord, a few of those guys need medication and time away from their keyboards.

Did you post in the thread on the other board?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 16:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Just have to say this thread is a much more interesting read than that tire fire over on TOB. Good lord, a few of those guys need medication and time away from their keyboards.

I haven't posted there in a long time, Travis. Can't remember when.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 16:28

tGreenWay wrote:

Well if you haven’t posted in a thread then it is 100% better than a thread in which you have posted.

Come on you had to have known where I was going there
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 16:31

Personally, I think this thread sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:02

What I like about their game this week is that provided MSU beats Rutgers, then IF (and it is a big if) the piss & blue find a way to beat Urb and the Bucknuts.
Then MSU is tied for the East division, now mind you OSU is 100% locked into going to conf championship game.
But somewhere deep inside their blue belly's the would have to hate that their win would allow their biggest rival and their biggest non-rival to tie ... and they finish 4th either way.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Personally, I think this thread sucks.
This comment, with The Dude in your avatar, just seems so appropriate. Like you're channeling the poster The Dude who would most definitely be bothered by this thread.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:13

MiamiSpartan wrote:
This comment, with The Dude in your avatar, just seems so appropriate. Like you're channeling the poster The Dude who would most definitely be bothered by this thread.

That poster was Mr. Lebowski man, I’m the dude. So that’s what you call me, or his dudeness, duder, or el duderino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:17

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah never gets fuckin old hahahahahahahaha 

Shut the fuck up idiot
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah never gets fuckin old hahahahahahahaha 

Shut the fuck up idiot

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600 looks like trav has a case of the Mondays!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:40

I thought Faulkner’s A Light in August sucked. So I kept picking it up, reading it and telling everybody around me I thought it sucked. Then, one of my dumb ass friends says to me, “hey Wags, why you keep reading it then and telling us it sucks?”

What a dumb ass. He doesn’t get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:50

DWags wrote:

I thought Faulkner’s A Light in August sucked. So I kept picking it up, reading it and telling everybody around me I thought it sucked. Then, one of my dumb ass friends says to me, “hey Wags, why you keep reading it then and telling us it sucks?”

What if you only said it sucked once though?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

What if you only said it sucked once though?

But still kept reading it? He’d still ask me I bet. He’s just a dumb ass that doesn’t get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 17:59

tGreenWay wrote:

Well if you haven’t posted in a thread then it is 100% better than a thread in which you have posted.

Whenever I know where you're going, I go in the opposite direction.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 18:00

DWags wrote:

Were you really reading it, or just pretending to read it so that you could tell everyone how much it sucked and give your self a false sense of superiority?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 18:01

tGreenWay wrote:

Whenever I know where you're going, I go in the opposite direction.

That’s kind of like Herbies offensive coordinator philosophy but you turned that shit to a social action.

Herbie fucking rocks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 20:48

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 Osu10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:08

Brady Quinn says on Fox News that Jim Harbaugh is getting a lifetime contract at UofM. 97.1 reporting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:14

DWags wrote:Brady Quinn says on Fox News that Jim Harbaugh is getting a lifetime contract at UofM. 97.1 reporting.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600 They've reconciled with the idea of being 3rd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:15

DWags wrote:Brady Quinn says on Fox News that Jim Harbaugh is getting a lifetime contract at UofM. 97.1 reporting.
that's a good gig if he can get it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600 They've reconciled with the idea of being 3rd.

This.

Dude is overrated and scum can't compete in the modern era.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:20

My question is, what does a "lifetime" contract even mean?   They can never fire him?  He can never leave?   Is it just symbolic?   WTF?  No idea what that means
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:21

DWags wrote:My question is, what does a "lifetime" contract even mean?   They can never fire him?  He can never leave?   Is it just symbolic?   WTF?  No idea what that means

A lifetime of rolling 1-year extensions maybe?  My guess is 100% symbolic.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:24

DWags wrote:My question is, what does a "lifetime" contract even mean?   They can never fire him?  He can never leave?   Is it just symbolic?   WTF?  No idea what that means

Sound PR strategy. The contract becomes the news not their slip from 3rd to 4th after the blowout vs tOSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 15:36

LooseGoose wrote:

Sound PR strategy. The contract becomes the news not their slip from 3rd to 4th after the blowout vs tOSU.
Maybe the pillow talk at recruiting sleepovers revealed that kids were concerned he'd bolt to the NFL.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 15:49

Da Nile

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2017/11/21/harbaugh-says-michigan-close-greatness/107911180/
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 17:36

Hypothetical Scenario: Should UM ever leave the Big Ten (again)?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hypothetical Scenario: Should UM ever leave the Big Ten (again)?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600

There's a surprising number of lucid comments in that thread suggesting um's losing in fb is the only reason scum fans would entertain leaving the B1G. Then, there are those who think Delaney and the refs have it out for them. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 15 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 20:27

Mitch’s column announcing their magical comeback to prominence in...........2008 hahahaha. Great reading
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 12:05

DWags wrote:Mitch’s column announcing their magical comeback to prominence in...........2008 hahahaha. Great reading
"Remember this day, folks."

Yes, indeed, Mitch. Remember that day, UM fans, because you will only be scraping out one more win in the remaining 8 games that season, and fewer wins over the next decade than you could have ever imagined in your worse nightmares.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:05

abertain
MGoPoints: 394
Fuck
I love having been a fan since the 1980's. Woo 13 out of 14. Why doesn't some fucking know it all tell me about Harbaugh's record with QB's. That is going to do Michigan fans like me a lot of fucking good. Tell me about all the analytics and how Michigan is super young. Fuck you. Michigan was up 20-14 and Ohio State brought in a Freshman QB and whipped Michigan's ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:05

Today will hurt because they got little brothered. Early in this game they really thought they were going to win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:10

LooseGoose wrote:Today will hurt because they got little brothered. Early in this game they really thought they were going to win.

Give em a little lead, let them get some hope, play with them, then take it away.

Oh my... OKorn is showing man tears now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:11

LooseGoose wrote:Today will hurt because they got little brothered. Early in this game they really thought they were going to win.

When I saw the score early I said "if they can't get blown out, I hope at least they can lose in soul crushing fashion"
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:12

tGreenWay wrote:

Hate to say it but I like him for that. Saw O'Connor at Ricks last year having a grand old time after losing to scum and wasn't a huge fan of that
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:12

It's going to be so fun to watch the Harbs cult fall apart....

MaizeandBlueBleeder

MGoPoints: 495

Maybe going to Rome should not have been a priority. How about just practice FOOTBALL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:13

LooseGoose wrote:It's going to be so fun to watch the Harbs cult fall apart....

MaizeandBlueBleeder

MGoPoints: 495

Maybe going to Rome should not have been a priority. How about just practice FOOTBALL.

Alternatively, he could have more sleepovers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:15

About 5 crucial calls/no calls against Michigan including a blatant block in the back.

This is only the first half...

Per request:

Please add this to the op

Jim Delany
1. Illinois Office:
Phone #: 847 696 1010
Address:
5440 Park Place
Rosemont, IL 600018

2. NYC Office
Phone #: 212 243 3290
Address:
900 Third Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10022

Big Ten Feedback:
http://www.bigten.org/feedback/big10-feedback.html

https://www.facebook.com/BigTenConference

https://twitter.com/BigTen
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:16

It’s so blatantly obvious it’s disgusting. Any of you who think refs don’t have it out for Harbaugh is in denial. This is no conspiracy theory, it’s facts. Turn on the tv every week and watch Michigan get screwed over and over again.

This fan base better not let them leave this staduim unscathed.... Action need to be taken to lead to change. Against the individual officals and, the big ten office and Delany.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/refs-favoring-osu-again-delaney
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:16

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hate to say it but I like him for that. Saw O'Connor at Ricks last year having a grand old time after losing to scum and wasn't a huge fan of that

You like him? Are you a blue?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next