Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:38 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh my... OKorn is showing man tears now.

Hate to say it but I like him for that. Saw O'Connor at Ricks last year having a grand old time after losing to scum and wasn't a huge fan of that

Now that i know that, i respect O’Connor more.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
It’s so blatantly obvious it’s disgusting. Any of you who think refs don’t have it out for Harbaugh is in denial. This is no conspiracy theory, it’s facts. Turn on the tv every week and watch Michigan get screwed over and over again.

This fan base better not let them leave this staduim unscathed.... Action need to be taken to lead to change. Against the individual officals and, the big ten office and Delany.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/refs-favoring-osu-again-delaney

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
It’s so blatantly obvious it’s disgusting. Any of you who think refs don’t have it out for Harbaugh is in denial. This is no conspiracy theory, it’s facts. Turn on the tv every week and watch Michigan get screwed over and over again.

This fan base better not let them leave this staduim unscathed.... Action need to be taken to lead to change. Against the individual officals and, the big ten office and Delany.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/refs-favoring-osu-again-delaney

Psychos. Shocked
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Do you think that Delany’s office has a closet that’s just designated for storing insane Michigan fan complaint letters or do they just put them directly on a fire?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:45 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh my... OKorn is showing man tears now.

Hate to say it but I like him for that. Saw O'Connor at Ricks last year having a grand old time after losing to scum and wasn't a huge fan of that

John O’Korn: “I think we got a little complacent. We took our foot off the gas. This game didn’t have to be close, we could’ve ran away with it.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do you think that Delany’s office has a closet that’s just designated for storing insane Michigan fan complaint letters or do they just put them directly on a fire?

I'm thinking there is a person in their mailroom that is allowed to open letters sent directly to Delaney, skim through them and discard them.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do you think that Delany’s office has a closet that’s just designated for storing insane Michigan fan complaint letters or do they just put them directly on a fire?

If Delaney was a thrifty man they could heat the offices burning them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:55 pm

This thread is a gem in the making....

2018: B1G expectations.

MichiganMan14
MGoPoints: 19042
2018: B1G expectations.
2017 was a disappointment. Scattered player personnel decisions and 4 losses to our 4 competent opponents. The staff needs to be shuffled. At the end of the day, half of us are okay with this 2017 result. In 2018, the damn excuses will all expire. It's B1G title or bust honestly. Year 4. $9 million. And an absolute boatload of talent. The apologists will not have recourse next year. It is simply put up or shut up. This was not a great Buckeye team or Spartan team. 2018 needs to see elite Michigan football. Simple as that.

laus102
MGoPoints: 590
2018, I seriously think that we will go unbeaten into the playoffs.

ppudge
MGoPoints: 5967
I'll have what you're having.

------...........----------
ska4punkkid
MGoPoints: 7242
Haha unbeaten? You’re an idiot. Playing @notre dame, @MSU, @OSU, vs Wisky and Penn St. LOL. Oh and btw we either have sucky Speight running the show, or a not too good Peters/inexperienced DCaff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:11 pm

DWags wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

John O’Korn: “I think we got a little complacent. We took our foot off the gas. This game didn’t have to be close, we could’ve ran away with it.”

I just liked it mattering to him...he's still a fucking doucherocket scummer that can eat a dick
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:22 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
DWags wrote:

I just liked it mattering to him...he's still a fucking doucherocket scummer that can eat a dick

You're a blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:51 pm

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:15 pm

The notion that UM fans think that the Big Ten has a conspiracy AGAINST the Wolverines is so laughable that it borders on insanity.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:19 pm

The Freep has declared Michigan a healthy QB away from dethroning OSU next year and believe Gary will be a Heisman candidate

Not joking. Don’t click it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Gary's overrated. People had me believing they were getting Warren Sapp, turns out they got Warren Zevon.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:32 pm

I don’t know who warren zevon is folly is he bad
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t know who warren zevon is folly is he bad

At football he probably is. Where's Bob? He'll appreciate this joke.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:34 pm

DWags wrote:The Freep has declared Michigan a healthy QB away from dethroning OSU next year and believe Gary will be a Heisman candidate

Not joking. Don’t click it.

Dominance is always just around the corner when you are a Michigan fan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Urban claims J.T. was hurt intentionally before the game by a cameraman on the sidelines
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:37 pm

He'a an excitable boy.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Went on twitter and UofM fans are crying about the refs. Yawn, such a boring fan base. Same shit every time.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:

He'a an excitable boy.

About Lawyers, Guns & Money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:43 pm

You are a bad person and you should feel bad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:53 am

It's 6:50 and I'm the only one here so I wandered over to Mgoblog for some laughs. Apparently the prevailing mood is to leave the B1G.

Can't win? Leave. http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/refs-favoring-osu-again-delaney

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:41 am

How many ref screw jobs will it take for UM to file a civil lawsuit in federal district court and force the Big Ten to go through discovery??
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:58 am

kingstonlake wrote:
How many ref screw jobs will it take for UM to file a civil lawsuit in federal district court and force the Big Ten to go through discovery??

Delusion. It's so amusing to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:18 am

Can’t believe I clicked that link. What a sad group over there that need to find a hobby besides Michigan football.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:32 am

I know we get frustrared by bad calls, especially after losses, and that's a natural part of fandom. But we dont think that there is some wide ranging, game in/game out conspiracy against us.

I do think that Delany has his favorites, as he has said as much about wanting the top "brands" to do well. So I can give some credence to their view that the conference wanted OSU to win for a chance at the playoff...kind of. On the other hand, it's a long shot for OSU, and the conference could just "fix" the BTCG in favor of Wisconsin, if it's all about the CFP. Not to mention, a 9-3 UM with a win over OSU, is much better for the conference in the short term (better bowl selection) and the long term (promoting the "brands").

The fact that they think Delaney and officials conspire against them in every other game, including against us, Indiana, Purdue, or whoever, is where they really go off the deep end.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:37 am

They think that the Big Ten refs are "putting Harbaugh in his place."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:56 am

They're a young team. Young teams that are good will beat teams that don't have winning records.

By their own admission their O line sucks. But apparently shitty players don't hold. They're just shitty. And tefs that call holding penalties on shitty players are crooked.

I'll guarantee you they have more penalties in their losses to better teams than the do in wins against inferior talent. JFC it's not rocket science. You tend to commit more penalties against better teams.

Oh, and your perfect candidate coach can't develop a QB. So there's that. Remember Maxwell and the great defense he had? You're going to struggle to win.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:08 am

Can you imagine the uproar the Detroit media would be causing if Michigan had a 4th year senior/Team MVP QB hurt in pregame by some camera man in the Horseshoe?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 3003718628

ESPN Stats & Info‏Verified account
@ESPNStatsInfo
Jim Harbaugh joins Rich Rodriguez as the only Michigan coaches to lose their first three games against Ohio State.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Speight is transferring. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb-Yc_vFK4F/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Speight is transferring. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600

I thought he was OK.

Good Luck to him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:30 pm

tGreenWay wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb-Yc_vFK4F/

nickszeto27 Enter the 2018 draft. You have a good chance

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:32 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Speight is transferring. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 16 502811600

I thought he was OK.

Good Luck to him.

He must've had a much worse head injury than was ever let on, one from which he has yet to recover. No football player in his right mind would leave mighty michigan and its God-like coach.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:34 pm

He's probably being asked to leave.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:01 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He's probably being asked to leave.

Isn't he still considering suing um or is it just Purdue?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:23 pm

In his outgoing message he calls himself a "kid from Virginia with no offers." So I check out the recruiting services and, no shit, he had no offers. Yet, somehow, was miraculously listed as a 3-star prospect. Some dogshit should-be-D2 player automatically gets 3 stars because he's signing with Michigan. That kid seems like the very definition of a 1-star athlete.
Recruiting services are garbage.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He's probably being asked to leave.

Isn't he still considering suing um or is it just Purdue?

Why don't you ask him on Insta, GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next