Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested

+8
goodbar
tGreenWay
NigelUno
TheReal_LWS
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
12 posters

Go down

I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  Empty Re: I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-11-20, 11:54

No lol
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  Empty Re: I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-20, 11:54

I will not. Been there before though. That stadium has kind of a minor league baseball vibe to it. That was back before they expanded. Might be better now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-11-20, 12:05

If we lose, it is 100% your fault.

You’re 0/3 this year Razz
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-11-20, 12:31

I was corrected and he’s attend 2 of the losses.

Hopefully it’s not 3 I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-20, 12:33

Is the game at noon or 4PM? It might make a difference.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 12:55

Dendrobates wrote:I was corrected and he’s attend 2 of the losses.

Hopefully it’s not 3 I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600

Dammit Dendro, now it's like a prediction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-20, 12:59

gHost Spartan wrote:affraid

Gonna get dropped off in New Brunswick on Saturday with my cousin's Scottish husband, meet up with some friends, my ex-girlfriend (Rutgers alum) party it up, and hit the game.

Who else is going?

Fwags, you usually drive out to Maryland you coming out to Rutgers?

Beat Buttgers!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-20, 13:20

No ghost story is complete without a mention of the "ex-girlfriend".

Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-11-20, 13:29; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-20, 13:28

NigelUno wrote:No ghost story is complete with a mention of the "ex-girlfriend".
I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600 That was my first thought, too.

A port in every storm.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-20, 13:52

This is what you say to your cousin's husband every chance you get:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-20, 13:57

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-20, 14:02

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2017-11-20, 16:14

I won't be there.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-11-21, 16:42

gHost Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I was corrected and he’s attend 2 of the losses.

Bowling Green - W
Western Michigan - W
Northwestern - L
Ohio State - L
Rutgers - ?

The question mark scares me.

Then again, I may have jinxed it already.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 16:54

tGreenWay wrote:

Nothing needed to be censored here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-21, 19:49

goodbar wrote:I won't be there.

ditto
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-21, 19:50

Why would anyone want to go to Rutgers?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-25, 11:29

gHost Spartan wrote:Bump: I have an extra FREE ticket to Rutgers today. Right behind the MSU bench, a $150 ticket. Free to any area Spartans interested in attending today's game. PM me if interested quickly I'm leaving at 1pm and don't have access to Swill on mobile

I might be able to catch a flight out. Can you pick me up at the airport?

PM me your cell. I'll call you when I land.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-25, 11:34

gHost Spartan wrote:Bump: I have an extra FREE ticket to Rutgers today. Right behind the MSU bench, a $150 ticket. Free to any area Spartans interested in attending today's game. PM me if interested quickly I'm leaving at 1pm and don't have access to Swill on mobile
I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  2it0gmh
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-25, 11:42

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:
I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  2it0gmh

I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600

I was hanging out with Nedgo at Waisted Grain in Scottsdale last Saturday for the Maryland game, day before he did the Iron Man, after I finished the Phoenix Summit Challenge. We won BWW Bowl MSU practice jerseys I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600

Awesome!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-25, 11:43

The mask people are reproducing? How long before MSU’s entire fanbase is wearing a mask? Do they have a rivalry with Johnny Spirit?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-25, 11:45

Turtleneck wrote:The mask people are reproducing? How long before MSU’s entire fanbase is wearing a mask? Do they have a rivalry with Johnny Spirit?

The mask people.

I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600 I have an extra (Free) ticket to Rutgers today - PM me if interested  502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-25, 11:50

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I might be able to catch a flight out. Can you pick me up at the airport?

PM me your cell. I'll call you when I land.
Let's fuck Nigel

Oh. Ummmm...the airport just got shut down...I can't make it. Have fun though. Go Green.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down