Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+35
AvgMSUJoe
TheReal_LWS
Jethro Bodeen
NWSpartan
AnomanderRake
SawGreen
aualum06
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
MattyFresh
Tim Wakefield
Travis of the Cosmos
By-Tor
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
Rocinante
Cameron
MSU addict
Blaine Fabin
steveschneider
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
39 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 26 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 19 Nov 2019 - 17:10

I'm shocked that they would do something like this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 26 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by steveschneider Tue 19 Nov 2019 - 17:24

This banner got me thinking...I've lived by some incredible academic institutions out here on the east coast and encountered a lot of grads from them. From Yale, to Colgate, to Harvard, Georgetown, Bard, Vassar, Columbia to you name it.....

UofM is the only school I can think of that really tries to emphasize intellectual superiority. When you have to do that it usually means you are insecure about something.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 18:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why has no one gone after Klages... like at all? Oh that's right, that wouldn't generate nearly as many clicks. Also, the laws back then regarding on campus incidents were pretty fucked up. Perles could barely handle being an AD let alone conduct a criminal investigation. I don't get why stuff as serious as this would ever get funneled to him.
Klages was charged a week or two ago with a few felonies - though I do agree that her behavior, actions and inaction has been, at best, disgusting. I think (I don't know) that some charges would have been difficult to bring, as statutes have expired, etc - and a lot of her alleged involvement was very immoral, unethical, deplorable - but, in terms of criminal charges, would be pretty easy for a good defense attorney to poke holes in testimony. They (prosecutors) had to charge her with something they knew would stick.

I need to see that Geddert character go down.

Multiple felony counts and suicide all in one afternoon.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Klages was charged a week or two ago with a few felonies - though I do agree that her behavior, actions and inaction has been, at best, disgusting. I think (I don't know) that some charges would have been difficult to bring, as statutes have expired, etc - and a lot of her alleged involvement was very immoral, unethical, deplorable - but, in terms of criminal charges, would be pretty easy for a good defense attorney to poke holes in testimony. They (prosecutors) had to charge her with something they knew would stick.

Good call Bob. Every mans death diminishes me. But fuck it. This one doesn’t.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yeah - he was a bad dude all along, it just never came to light in the shadow of Nassar.

Once the digging started in 2018, it's clear he was his own special monster.

I was in a meeting earlier and saw the charges from Nessel's office. I was telling my wife about the charges (she was busy all day and hadnt heard about them).. I was looking up the story for her and read about the suicide.

Just a mind-boggling story. If this entire saga was some slick Hollywood movie, I don't think anyone would watch it because a) it's genuinely unbelievable and b) nauseating.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:17

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I hear ya.. I'll never celebrate someone's death but, as the old saying goes, I might happily read the obituary.

I think most people who live in mid-Michigan that has kids of a certain age know other kids/families affected by this entire series of tragic and disgusting events. Sitting here on my couch, off the top of my head, I can think of 5 families.. 5 girls.. that were victims. Their parent's numbers are literally in my phone contacts as I type this out.

Just nauseating.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hear ya.. I'll never celebrate someone's death but, as the old saying goes, I might happily read the obituary.

I think most people who live in mid-Michigan that has kids of a certain age know other kids/families affected by this entire series of tragic and disgusting events. Sitting here on my couch, off the top of my head, I can think of 5 families.. 5 girls.. that were victims. Their parent's numbers are literally in my phone contacts as I type this out.

Just nauseating.

Still chokes me up to the point I want to cry and enrages me too. I’ll never get over this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 21:00

I suspect between the digging into Geddert’s business and personal emails done before and after Nassar’s sentencing and investigating Klages’ relationship with Geddert it was found Geddert knew about Nassar.

But Nassar was a way to get Geddert a job as an Olympic coach since he was Jordyn Wieber’s coach.  

I’ll guess records showed Geddert was at minimum aware of Nassar’s “treatments” and kept sending girls to Nassar.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 8:23

[tw]1678378561382625280[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 8:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1678378561382625280[/tw]

That's a damn shame.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 8:44

tGreenWay wrote:A truly stupid banner prompts a couple of the familiar names from the Nassar trial to take to Twitter and put the entire school on blast:

UM fraternity faces backlash over Nassar-related banner

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/education/2019/11/19/university-of-michigan-fraternity-faces-backlash-larry-nassar-banner/4240303002/

Coming to this way late, clearly, however Nassar worked at UofM, and pretty sure was there as a student, something the News didn't mention in their article.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 10:03

I know several had said (and I've agreed) in the past that whenever this thread is bumped, that they hope they'll read he was stabbed in prison.

Finally that was the case.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 10:04

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1678378561382625280[/tw]

That's a damn shame.

Without sarcasm, it is a damn shame....that he's still alive and in stable condition.

Try again, inmates.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 10:12

maybe the least surprising thing I've heard in a while.

in fact, the only thing that I'm surprised by is why it took so long for this to happen.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26