Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Goose may be vacationing thread

+20
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
DWags
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Cameron
aualum06
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
pulling69
Dendrobates
y2kMgrad
24 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Goose may be vacationing thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Goose may be vacationing thread

Post by DWags 24/01/19, 06:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Bob, the next time you're up north (obviously your favorite place on earth) taking a hike, keep an eye out for wild blue berries. You can't beat fresh picked.

Edited to add: watch out for the Bears, they like them too.
do I have to wait until summer?

'cause it doesn't seem like my kind of hang in the summer.

Well I don’t think the berries grow in the winter or the bears are awake, so I’m gonna say you’ll have to.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Goose may be vacationing thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Goose may be vacationing thread

Post by Senior Dickfist 24/01/19, 07:09 pm

Yeah, I meant to mention summer, my bad.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/01/19, 08:00 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: do I have to wait until summer?

'cause it doesn't seem like my kind of hang in the summer.

Well I don’t think the berries grow in the winter or the bears are awake, so I’m gonna say you’ll have to.
I'm not real bright but that was my way of thinking, too.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/01/19, 08:01 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Yeah, I meant to mention summer, my bad.
no worries, brah.

It doesn't diminish the fact that you're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 24/01/19, 09:46 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Yeah, I meant to mention summer, my bad.
no worries, brah.

It doesn't diminish the fact that you're a great American.

Thank you, Sir!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 03/04/20, 03:07 pm

I wonder if he made it to WallyWorld before it closed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/04/20, 03:37 pm

NigelUno wrote:I wonder if he made it to WallyWorld before it closed.
dude needs to focus - he spent way too long writing his right wing christian-rage manifesto..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 03/04/20, 03:51 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I wonder if he made it to WallyWorld before it closed.
dude needs to focus - he spent way too long writing his right wing christian-rage manifesto..

Speaking of which, when does your far left wing Atheist-rage manifesto come to the board? The Goose may be vacationing thread - Page 6 276803595
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/20, 06:32 pm

FTR. Goose is doing well. He has moved his mom up to his house and is taking care of her until this is over. He’s seen quick glimpses of his grand kids for bits of time. I’ve been as opposed to goose as anyone in regards to his politics. We maybe correspond once every two months in Regards to MSU sports. We’ve chosen to find a common ground instead of our opposition in politics. He’s a stand up guy in regards to his kids his grandkids his mom. I hate the fact that we’re so opposed politically.

Anyway. Exchanged emails today. He’s healthy he’s doing what’s right regarding family. Just thought I’d say that here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 03/04/20, 06:46 pm

DWags wrote:FTR. Goose is doing well. He has moved his mom up to his house and is taking care of her until this is over. He’s seen quick glimpses of his grand kids for bits of time. I’ve been as opposed to goose as anyone in regards to his politics. We maybe correspond once every two months in Regards to MSU sports. We’ve chosen to find a common ground instead of our opposition in politics. He’s a stand up guy in regards to his kids his grandkids his mom. I hate the fact that we’re so opposed politically.

Anyway. Exchanged emails today. He’s healthy he’s doing what’s right regarding family. Just thought I’d say that here.

Tell Goose I said hello
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 03/04/20, 06:53 pm

Thanks Wags. I should text him, I think I have his # in my phone.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 03/04/20, 06:53 pm

DWags wrote:FTR. Goose is doing well.  He has moved his mom up to his house and is taking care of her until this is over.  He’s seen quick glimpses of his grand kids for bits of time.  I’ve been as opposed to goose as anyone in regards to his politics.  We maybe correspond once every two months in Regards to MSU sports.   We’ve chosen to find a common ground instead of our opposition in politics. He’s a stand up guy in regards to his kids his grandkids his mom.  I hate the fact that we’re so opposed politically.  

Thanks for the update  The Goose may be vacationing thread - Page 6 55953254
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/20, 06:55 pm

I’d say definitely contact him and everyone. Find the common. Not the division.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/04/20, 07:17 pm

DWags wrote:FTR. Goose is doing well.  He has moved his mom up to his house and is taking care of her until this is over.  He’s seen quick glimpses of his grand kids for bits of time.  I’ve been as opposed to goose as anyone in regards to his politics.  We maybe correspond once every two months in Regards to MSU sports.   We’ve chosen to find a common ground instead of our opposition in politics. He’s a stand up guy in regards to his kids his grandkids his mom.  I hate the fact that we’re so opposed politically.  

tell Guest I said hello and that I read his right wing christian rage manifesto anytime I feel sad.

I'm glad he took time away for some self-care.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 03/04/20, 07:22 pm

Talk to me Goose!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 03/04/20, 08:50 pm

DWags wrote:I’d say definitely contact him and everyone. Find the common. Not the division.
Should I text wbh rpc Fuck off? If you say yes, I'm doing it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/04/20, 08:56 pm

Thanks, DWags. Guest is good peeps.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 03/04/20, 09:00 pm

DWags wrote:FTR. Goose is doing well. He has moved his mom up to his house and is taking care of her until this is over. He’s seen quick glimpses of his grand kids for bits of time. I’ve been as opposed to goose as anyone in regards to his politics. We maybe correspond once every two months in Regards to MSU sports. We’ve chosen to find a common ground instead of our opposition in politics. He’s a stand up guy in regards to his kids his grandkids his mom. I hate the fact that we’re so opposed politically.

Thanks Wags, tell him hello. I don’t use the other board. I agree. I’ve learned to keep politics in its own box. My closet friends are conservatives.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 03/04/20, 09:14 pm

Thanks for the update on Goose, Wags. Always seemed like a good guy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 03/04/20, 10:58 pm

That motherfucker sent me baklava and made a fucking hat for my baby. He’s a good dude.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 03/04/20, 11:40 pm

Agreed, Goose is great in my book. He gave me one of his homemade pies on a trip up north!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 03/04/20, 11:40 pm

It is unfortunate he allowed politics to get in the way of a good time
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 04/04/20, 12:52 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Tell Goose I said hello

Ditto.

Goose is one of my favorite (ex)posters. I wish he was still posting here.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 28/07/20, 05:58 pm

Ran across goose on the BBQ forum couple days ago. Very cool.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6