Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".

+6
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
10 posters

Go down

Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   Empty Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-14, 10:37

I don't know if it was the right idea to move the capital. I feel like American support for Israel is misplaced considering they continue to advance and displace the people already living where the settlements are going in. The colonialism smacks a little too reminiscent of the American Westward Expansion... but anyway...

I don't know ALL the presidents, but I can pretty safely say that this president has less moral clarity than Bill Cosby. He has less moral clarity than Ted Bundy. He has less moral clarity than the producers of snuff films.

He doesn't give a shit about Israel! He doesn't give a shit about anything! Everything he does is to 1). make himself look good and give him some bragging rights, and 2). Money.

Well, maybe he does have moral clarity. He's clear that he has no morals.

So Gross.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-envoy-trump-embassy-move-is-his-most-popular-decision-with-american-public/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   Empty Re: Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-14, 10:44

But, but, but...he's trying to save jobs in China by calling for help saving ZTE from crippling U.S. sanctions.

He's clearly a moral person.

He's definitely a backtracking liar, though.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   Empty Re: Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-14, 13:37

Meanwhile, Palestinians attack the border with Jerusalem like something out of World War Z, killing over 50, wounding hundreds, yet Abbas pleads for help to stop the Israeli atrocity. Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   294152859
You can't make this shit up.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-14, 13:45

I.B. Fine wrote:Meanwhile, Palestinians attack the border with Jerusalem like something out of World War Z, killing over 50, wounding hundreds, yet Abbas pleads for help to stop the Israeli atrocity. Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   294152859

Where are you getting this information?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-14, 13:50

I.B. Fine wrote:Meanwhile, Palestinians attack the border with Jerusalem like something out of World War Z, killing over 50, wounding hundreds, yet Abbas pleads for help to stop the Israeli atrocity. Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   294152859

Except you just did.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-14, 14:06

Rocinante wrote:

Except you just did.

So are you going to tell me that Israel is slaughtering the peaceful Palestinians?
Abbas is happy to sacrifice a few dozen people to be able to play the victim card.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-14, 14:17

I.B. Fine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Except you just did.

So are you going to tell me that Israel is slaughtering the peaceful Palestinians?
Abbas is happy to sacrifice a few dozen people to be able to play the victim card.

I guess I missed the part where the Palestinians were the occupying force that gets 3 billion dollars a year from the U.S. government.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-14, 14:43

Wow. So religious people are the most dangerous people on earth and the single biggest threat to humanity?

I never noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-14, 16:00

Rocinante wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

I guess I missed the part where the Palestinians were the occupying force that gets 3 billion dollars a year from the U.S. government.

Not implying Israel is without sin, but tell me this, if the Palestinians laid down their arms tomorrow and said they would fight no more, what would happen?
If Israel laid down their arms tomorrow and said they would fight no more, what would happen?
The PA is making too good a living crying victim and taking money from other countries, including the U.S. to ever actually do what's best for the people living in squalor they are supposed to represent.
Not religion, Bob, greed and hate.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-14, 16:47

Maybe it's too fine a point, but when one side has all the power, asking for "compromise" comes with a threat. Israel has all the power, is taking more and more territory, and constantly says that the Palestinians are at fault for being unwilling to compromise? The ruling party in Israel never wanted a compromise. Actions speak louder than words. What would happen if the Palestinians laid down their arms? The same thing that's happening now! They would be pushed out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-14, 17:06

Rocinante wrote:Maybe it's too fine a point, but when one side has all the power, asking for "compromise" comes with a threat. Israel has all the power, is taking more and more territory, and constantly says that the Palestinians are at fault for being unwilling to compromise? The ruling party in Israel never wanted a compromise. Actions speak louder than words. What would happen if the Palestinians laid down their arms? The same thing that's happening now! They would be pushed out.
The Jordanians and Egyptians don't seem to be having any trouble with Israel after making peace, they do however have problems with 'Palestinians'.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-14, 17:13

I.B. Fine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Maybe it's too fine a point, but when one side has all the power, asking for "compromise" comes with a threat. Israel has all the power, is taking more and more territory, and constantly says that the Palestinians are at fault for being unwilling to compromise? The ruling party in Israel never wanted a compromise. Actions speak louder than words. What would happen if the Palestinians laid down their arms? The same thing that's happening now! They would be pushed out.
The Jordanians and Egyptians don't seem to be having any trouble with Israel after making peace, they do however have problems with 'Palestinians'.

You're doing this on purpose right? Is Israel building settlements in Jordan or Egypt?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-14, 18:12

I.B. Fine wrote:

What land do the Egyptians and Jordanians have that Israel wants? I have very little sympathy for either Israel or the Palestinians, but don’t pretend that this is some one-sided conflict. Fuck warmonger Bibi Netanyahu. He is everything he claims to hate about the Palestinians.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-14, 18:19

Oh, and these evangelicals don’t really care about Jews. They just want them in the holy city for the end times because it fits into their biblical script. But that’s okay, because Jews want to fully occupy Jerusalem, anyway. Each is using the other and letting it happen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-05-14, 20:49

Netanyahu has as much influence he could be considered the 2nd VP according to his supporters in Israel.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-14, 20:52

I.B. Fine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Not implying Israel is without sin, but tell me this, if the Palestinians laid down their arms tomorrow and said they would fight no more, what would happen?
If Israel laid down their arms tomorrow and said they would fight no more, what would happen?
The PA is making too good a living crying victim and taking money from other countries, including the U.S. to ever actually do what's best for the people living in squalor they are supposed to represent.
Not religion, Bob, greed and hate.
I'll believe it when the fine, morally-upstanding religious folks stop supporting greed and hate.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-14, 20:53

GRR Spartan wrote:Netanyahu has as much influence he could be considered the 2nd VP according to his supporters in Israel.
Netanyahu is a terrorist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-15, 08:06

Was moving the embassy supposed to be good for peace?

Because it seems like a lot of people died yesterday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-15, 08:40

NigelUno wrote:Was moving the embassy supposed to be good for peace?

You have to wonder, did Israel just slaughter a bunch of peaceful protesters, or did Hamas sacrifice more of it's citizens to stage yet another PR stunt.
Remember, Hamas is the same people that put their HQ under a hospital and routinely launch missiles from occupied apartment buildings.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-15, 08:51

Threw up a little when the Ambassador to Israel praised Trump's "moral clarity".   Ddlj0g10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-15, 10:11

I.B. Fine wrote:

You have to wonder, did Israel just slaughter a bunch of peaceful protesters, or did Hamas sacrifice more of it's citizens to stage yet another PR stunt.
Remember, Hamas is the same people that put their HQ under a hospital and routinely launch missiles from occupied apartment buildings.

Here's what's telling IMO. Many of my very pro Trump friends that are Jewish openly celebrate the extermination of Muslims. They don't even hide it anymore. Like can't wait to see Israel flags flying over the entire middle east.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-15, 10:42

msugolfguy wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Here's what's telling IMO. Many of my very pro Trump friends that are Jewish openly celebrate the extermination of Muslims. They don't even hide it anymore. Like can't wait to see Israel flags flying over the entire middle east.

By far the most racist people I've ever met are Jews. I have had them tell me flat-out they will not do business with me because I am not Jewish. And I'm not even mad or wasn't mad about it because at least I knew out front what they were. They didn't try to hide it. And I guess I can at least respect that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-15, 11:34

kingstonlake wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

By far the most racist people I've ever met are Jews. I have had them tell me flat-out they will not do business with me because I am not Jewish. And I'm not even mad or wasn't mad about it because at least I knew out front what they were. They didn't try to hide it. And I guess I can at least respect that.

Easy there, champ.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-15, 11:35

I.B. Fine wrote:

Why do all those unarmed black men keep forcing police to shoot them?

P.S. Happy Peace Officers Memorial Day!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-05-15, 11:44

By far the most racist people I have ever met are Trump supporters.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-15, 12:15

msugolfguy wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

I certainly don't celebrate any death, and don't understand people that do, but let's not ignore the games Hamas plays with their peoples lives. They've received billions in aid, and the people still don't have squat, that is not Israel's fault.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-15, 13:02

I.B. Fine wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

I certainly don't celebrate any death, and don't understand people that do, but let's not ignore the games Hamas plays with their peoples lives. They've received billions in aid, and the people still don't have squat, that is not Israel's fault.

Most people in Gaza have never traveled outside of Gaza.  They can't. There is no industry, there are no jobs.  They exist solely on aid.  Whether it was Hamas, or the Benevolent Grandmas of Gaza (BGG) running the place, there would be a lot of anger.  I don't understand how you can blame an occupied people for fighting back.  They have no power.  Are there bad actors?  Of course.  The entire state of Israel is a bad actor under the current power structure.  They have been displacing people for 70 years.  It is the American Manifest Destiny all over and it will end the same way.  How you can't call both planned genocide is baffling.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-15, 13:26

Why, after 70 years, is there still no industry?
So you were displaced, would you want your great grandchildren to still be living in a refugee camp angrily waiting for something that's never going to happen?
Are you telling me they are that helpless? I don't buy it.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-15, 13:33

I.B. Fine wrote:Why, after 70 years, is there still no industry?
So you were displaced, would you want your great grandchildren to still be living in a refugee camp angrily waiting for something that's never going to happen?

There's been a blockade on Gaza for over a decade. Look, you can try to fit the facts to your preconceived notion. That's fine. I'm not going to continue to present facts to you and just get "I'm not buying it." Fine. Don't buy it. I don't care.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-15, 15:49

This is an interesting interview. Give yourself the time to watch all nine minutes. Can’t find any link other than through the JVP Facebook page. Sorry about that.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157392479514992&id=186525784991&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-15, 15:50

Dude more or less they are land locked with Israel patrolling the sea. Look Hamas is no saint but come on you tell me what your going to do with barely being able to trade or import goods. God bless anyone that can do a lot with that. This has been going on before Hamas too.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down