Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so it begins .... MSU needs your money

+5
MSU addict
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Wally Fairway
9 posters

Go down

And so it begins .... MSU needs your money Empty And so it begins .... MSU needs your money

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-05-23, 06:51

Hi Wally,

Through these trying times, students at Michigan State are working hard to achieve their dreams. MSU is committed to providing each of them with world-class learning opportunities and a life-changing education. Your continued philanthropic support ensures the university remains an engine of opportunity and can provide a bold future for these hardworking students.

MSU’s annual giving levels recognize annual donors like you who understand the importance of supporting our Spartan community. By making your annual gift, you become part of a special community of Spartans who are helping ensure success for every student.

Your support has a great and immediate impact:
- You allow all students the ability to take full advantage of academic experiences. You enhance classrooms, the campus, and the community.
- You help ensure MSU remains a diverse, engaging, and vibrant learning community for all future Spartans.

With this in mind, we invite you to make a bold impact on MSU by becoming a Spartan Proud donor with a gift of $475 bringing your total to $500. Be Spartan Proud today!

On behalf of the students, faculty, and programs directly benefitting from your generosity — THANK YOU for everything you do to support Michigan State University.

Sincerely, Kathleen Deneau
Senior Director of Annual Giving wrote: wrote:

Yeah - that $25 I've already "donated" was part of my ticket purchase (although I'm not sure why it shows up as $25, because I have more than one seat
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

And so it begins .... MSU needs your money Empty Re: And so it begins .... MSU needs your money

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-23, 07:05

What kind of title is "Senior Director of Annual Giving"?  How many "Directors of Annual Giving" does MSU have that we have to bestow the title of "Senior" on her? Maybe the money MSU needs should start with her pay cut and dropping the "Senior" from her title?

Sorry.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

And so it begins .... MSU needs your money Empty Re: And so it begins .... MSU needs your money

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-23, 07:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:What kind of title is "Senior Director of Annual Giving"?  How many "Directors of Annual Giving" does MSU have that we have to bestow the title of "Senior" on her? Maybe the money MSU needs should start with her pay cut and dropping the "Senior" from her title?

Sorry.
maybe she's just really old.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-05-23, 08:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:What kind of title is "Senior Director of Annual Giving"?  How many "Directors of Annual Giving" does MSU have that we have to bestow the title of "Senior" on her? Maybe the money MSU needs should start with her pay cut and dropping the "Senior" from her title?

Sorry.

This is kind of a correct answer. Her pay might be at a level where they need to put in Senior. I can't imagine the job pays too much. Then again, I have no idea what is good paying and what isn't.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-23, 08:15

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

This is kind of a correct answer. Her pay might be at a level where they need to put in Senior. I can't imagine the job pays too much. Then again, I have no idea what is good paying and what isn't.

Fundraising people usually get paid well at that level because it's a special kind of talent requiring a lot of several marketing disciplines combined with the ability to schmooze. They've got to make it rain.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-05-23, 08:22

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: maybe she's just really old.

The last year MSU reported her salary that I could find was for 2014 - it was $103,530 when she was one of 22 Development Officer II/S. I believe she has been promoted and now makes more.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-05-23, 08:42

Sorry.

Can I keep Senior in my title?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-23, 08:44

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Sorry.

We're gonna have to knock you down to Associate Dickfist. Sorry. Trying times and all.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-05-23, 08:48

I haven’t given anything to MSU other than the purchase of gear, tickets to sporting events and visits to the ice cream shop.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-23, 08:50

steveschneider wrote:I haven’t given anything to MSU other than the purchase of gear, tickets to sporting events and visits to the ice cream shop.

Same here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-23, 08:52

steveschneider wrote:I haven’t given anything to MSU other than the purchase of gear, tickets to sporting events and visits to the ice cream shop.

Next year I get to give them 54K, for two children.  I think that's enough.  I will be eating soup each day.  I look forward to the weight loss.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-23, 08:53

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Sorry.

If anyone had earned it, you have. Keep up the good dickfisting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-05-23, 08:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Same here.

I carried a load of debt for quite a while and don’t feel any need to give back.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-05-23, 08:54

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Sorry.

Absolutely.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-23, 08:58

InTenSity wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Absolutely.

Dammit guys, I already told Dickfist we're going to have to drop him down a couple of paybands. Fiscal responsibility is what we're going for around here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-05-23, 09:01

Sorry, Pylon. 2 to 1. I'm keeping my title and my pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down