Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed

+7
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
SawGreen
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed Empty Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 16:36

Did he get an infection? Maybe they found something when they opened him up? Apparently, he was a heavy smoker until a year ago. The whole story just broke out of the blue and now he’s out at FCA and supposedly gravely ill, with someone quoted as calling this an injustice. So bizarre.

https://detne.ws/2uDDKSW
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed Empty Re: Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed

Post by Guest 2018-07-22, 17:34

tGreenWay wrote:Did he get an infection? Maybe they found something when they opened him up? Apparently, he was a heavy smoker until a year ago. The whole story just broke out of the blue and now he’s out at FCA and supposedly gravely ill, with someone quoted as calling this an injustice. So bizarre.

This picture of his friend Sean Connery surfaced and made him ill.

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed Conner10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed Empty Re: Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 17:39

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-22, 17:48

tGreenWay wrote:Did he get an infection? Maybe they found something when they opened him up? Apparently, he was a heavy smoker until a year ago. The whole story just broke out of the blue and now he’s out at FCA and supposedly gravely ill, with someone quoted as calling this an injustice. So bizarre.

His family checked him into a retro hospital where the nurses still sell candy bars and cigarettes?

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed Hospit10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 17:56

LooseGoose wrote:

His family checked him into a retro hospital where the nurses still sell candy bars and cigarettes?

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed Hospit10

I’ll have a box of the candy cigarettes, please.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-22, 18:37

He sounds European. Are we sure he's not faking an illness?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-22, 18:37

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I’ll have a box of the candy cigarettes, please.

Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-07-22, 19:51

I'm going with blood clot.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-22, 20:14

Put me down for Russian poisoning...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 20:23

kingstonlake wrote:Put me down for Russian poisoning...

Those fuckers are ruthless.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 20:26

Anybody going with alien bursting out of stomach?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-22, 20:35

tGreenWay wrote:Anybody going with alien bursting out of stomach?

"The thing" or "Alien" style?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 20:40

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Anybody going with alien bursting out of stomach?

Alien style. I don’t think I’ve ever seen The Thing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-22, 20:43

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You need to see it asap.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-22, 21:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You need to see it asap.

Which version. 1982 or 2011?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-22, 21:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

You need to see it asap.

Please. 1982. Kurt Russell.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-22, 22:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Please. 1982. Kurt Russell.

Agreed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-07-22, 22:17

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

You need to see it asap.

I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-22, 22:22

I bet a couple of guys who weren't paying attention hit him driving in the parking lot and put his body in the woods with a bag of better made chips over his head.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-23, 03:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I bet a couple of guys who weren't paying attention hit him driving in the parking lot and put his body in the woods with a bag of better made chips over his head.

Report of the State Medical Examiner:
“Sixty-five year old Caucasian male with massive internal bleeding. However, evidence collected on the body at the scene suggests death by potato chip.”

Status of case: CLOSED
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-23, 06:43

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

James Arness sucked as the Thing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-23, 07:38

never heard of him.

What's FCA?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-23, 07:59

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Any movie before 1960 is crap. Not because the plot or actors were bad. It's just that the techniques used to film back then are so dated it detracts from what might be a good movie.

#provemewrong
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-07-23, 08:32

Pulmonary embolism.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-07-23, 08:35

Also, good to see you all so compassionate for someone fighting for his life. The Swill is the cream of the crop.............
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-23, 08:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:Also, good to see you all so compassionate for someone fighting for his life. The Swill is the cream of the crop.............

I don't really care Bee. People die all the time. This guy has no impact on my life, so whatever. Ya know?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-23, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:never heard of him.

What's FCA?

Futbol Club of America.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-23, 08:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:never heard of him.

What's FCA?

Futbol Club of America.
cool.

When I was in high school, there was the "Fellowship of Christian Athletes".. I didn't think this guy was in high school.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-23, 09:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Any movie before 1960 is crap. Not because the plot or actors were bad. It's just that the techniques used to film back then are so dated it detracts from what might be a good movie.

#provemewrong

12 Angry Men is one among hundreds that would prove you wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-23, 09:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#provemewrong

Old guy says old movies are awesome.

#shocking
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-23, 10:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

#provemewrong

I think that’s a bit shortsighted. I mean there are a lot of pretty good movies before 1960. Classics are classics. Ten Commandments wizard of oz. singing in the rain. But yeah, effects will always get better
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-23, 10:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

#shocking

I think I saw that play once - 12 Angry Men - maybe some middle school kids doing it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-23, 10:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

#shocking

Have you ever seen it? Or are you being normal Pylon?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-23, 10:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#shocking

I think I saw that play once - 12 Angry Men - maybe some middle school kids doing it.

Of course you wouldn't care for it - it's about justice rather than a rush to condemn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-23, 10:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed 502811600

Of course you wouldn't care for it - it's about justice rather than a rush to condemn.
if it's the middle school play I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure I went to sleep.

as soon as the lights go out, I tell my wife to wake me up only if I start to snore.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-23, 11:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

if it's the middle school play I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure I went to sleep.

as soon as the lights go out, I tell my wife to wake me up only if I start to snore.

So you judged it without knowing anything about it? Sounds like par for the course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-23, 11:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: if it's the middle school play I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure I went to sleep.

So you judged it without knowing anything about it?   Sounds like par for the course.
the orchestra concerts are even worse, dude.. lights go out, the strings start up.. I'm out like a light.

kid used to say "Dad, which was your favorite piece that we played".. and I'd always say "the third one". Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed 2599972566 Speculate: WTF happened w/FCA’s Sergio Marchionne? He went from shoulder surgery to now on his death bed 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-23, 11:48

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#provemewrong

I think that’s a bit shortsighted. I mean there are a lot of pretty good movies before 1960. Classics are classics. Ten Commandments wizard of oz.  singing in the rain. But yeah, effects will always get better

I came out a bit strong to get some reactions, but for the most part if I see a movie that was released in the 50's or earlier more often than not I'm not even giving it a chance. The way it was filmed will seem hokey to me, or the lines will be so dated I just can't get into it.

I just randomly searched an old movie for context. No one talks like this any more. I just don't care to watch this whole movie at all. At least Katherine Hepburn was hot 80 years ago.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-23, 12:01

I bet most movies before the 60s are better than any movie the rock has been in lately.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-23, 12:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I bet most movies before the 60s are better than any movie the rock has been in lately.

Shut your mouth!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next