Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

+20
Senior Dickfist
DWags
Rocinante
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
StylesGShmooth
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who are you throwing down with?

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Vote_lcap48%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]
Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Vote_lcap52%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 25

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by The Pantry Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 pm

DWags wrote:Party store or convenience store.
Convenience stores sell beer. Party stores sell liquor too.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by The Pantry Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Turtleneck probably calls patio doors “door walls.”
A walk-through sliding pane of glass IS a doorwall. Only hinged doors leading out to a patio or deck are referred to as patio doors.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:40 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Convenience stores sell beer. Party stores sell liquor too.

This is fair.

But I don't know, I don't refer to a "convenience store" in my every day life. I guess I call it 7-11. Or I call it by its name.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:57 pm

It’s either a deli or a bodega.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:04 am

That's a NY thing, we don't care about that here. Team Cameron.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:21 am

The Pantry wrote:
A walk-through sliding pane of glass IS a doorwall. Only hinged doors leading out to a patio or deck are referred to as patio doors.

As usual, Pantry owns GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:35 am

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:A walk-through sliding pane of glass IS a doorwall. Only hinged doors leading out to a patio or deck are referred to as patio doors.

Wasting your keystrokes. He'll never admit it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:40 am

steveschneider wrote:It’s either a deli or a bodega.

Deli

Do they call them hoagies or subs there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:14 am

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Must be a generational thing. I don't think we ever bought 32s. We bought 40s of OE or St. Ides and put them in paper bags with a nod to SCLA. Probably considered offensive now.

So when I got to MSU my roommate said “I got a quart in my cooler, grab it”. First day I met him. I said “quart?” Then opened it and saw a few 32 ozers of bud. I said “oh a jumbo” he laughed.

In my dorm quarts were for quarter bounce only. If you were seen actually drinking a quart you were considered low rent.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:29 am

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

So when I got to MSU my roommate said “I got a quart in my cooler, grab it”. First day I met him. I said “quart?” Then opened it and saw a few 32 ozers of bud. I said “oh a jumbo” he laughed.

In my dorm quarts were for quarter bounce only. If you were seen actually drinking a quart you were considered low rent.

I've never been anything but a low rent. So, yeah, I drank jumbos.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:37 am

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I've never been anything but a low rent. So, yeah, I drank jumbos.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 502811600

Actually my soph year I had a roommate who pretty much exclusive drank "jumbos". He earned the nickname quarts.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:26 am

DWags wrote:Tennis shoes vs sneakers.

Tennis shoes.

DWags wrote: Blinkers or turn signals.

Turn signals.

DWags wrote:Remote or channel changer.

Remote.

Party store.

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Anyone from MI calls it a party store. You know this.

Quart or a jumbo

Neither. Buy a case or buy a 40.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:28 am

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

What if you are just switching lanes and not turning?

I am so sorry Cameron.

Steve's awfulness has been known for quite some time. You have no excuse.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:59 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously? I've never ordered a quart or jumbo beer.

DWags is either making stuff up or he’s had a stroke.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:06 am

The Pantry wrote:

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 502811600 Whatever you say, hick.

Last edited by tGreenWay on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:07 am

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:A walk-through sliding pane of glass IS a doorwall. Only hinged doors leading out to a patio or deck are referred to as patio doors.

I see Gomer’s cousin has weighed in. Pipe down, Goober.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:33 am

The Pantry wrote:
A walk-through sliding pane of glass IS a doorwall.  Only hinged doors leading out to a patio or deck are referred to as patio doors.
Much as it pains me to agree with tGreenWay, I'd refer you to any window manufacturer's website, patio doors both swing and slide.
I think a doorwall is the side of the trailer you carry in your quarts of Olde English

..... and my vote is still for sale
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:33 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
A walk-through sliding pane of glass IS a doorwall.  Only hinged doors leading out to a patio or deck are referred to as patio doors.
Much as it pains me to agree with tGreenWay, I'd refer you to any window manufacturer's website, patio doors both swing and slide.
I think a doorwall is the side of the trailer you carry in your quarts of Olde English

..... and my vote is still for sale

I’ll give you two hundred monopoly dollars for your vote. This will mean if we ever play a game of monopoly I’ll let you start out with an extra 200 dollars.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:10 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously? I've never ordered a quart or jumbo beer.

Dawgs or a Stroke

In northern Michigan the large bottles of beer were called jumbos. “Jumbahs” if you were cool. “Hey, let’s get a jumbah sit on the pier an fish”

When I was in college they were known as quarts.
Note: the 40’s were not invented yet. Least not that I remember.

DWags is either making stuff up or he’s had a stroke.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Steve wins. 11-10. Congrats steve.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Walter-white-jr-bulshit
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Cameron wrote:Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 Walter-white-jr-bulshit

Elections have consequences, Cameron.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Also, I had no idea this outcome could happen. Is this how Trump won?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Also, I had no idea this outcome could happen. Is this how Trump won?

I think I just haven't posted enough. I need to berate steve at least twice as much, boost my name recognition a bit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Thanks everyone. I’m honored and humbled to receive each and everyone of your votes. Today was a referendum against anger and hatred. I’ve always been kind to Cameron and he’s returned nothing but vitriol. It would be my ultimate wish that he seek out some anger management classes but I know that will never happen. I’m going to enjoy this victory for the rest of the day and then tomorrow I will work with the mods to impose a ban on pugnacious Cameron.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:55 pm

steveschneider wrote:Thanks everyone. I’m honored and humbled to receive each and everyone of your votes. Today was a referendum against anger and hatred. I’ve always been kind to Cameron and he’s returned nothing but vitriol. It would be my ultimate wish that he seek out some anger management classes but I know that will never happen. I’m going to enjoy this victory for the rest of the day and then tomorrow I will work with the mods to impose a ban on pugnacious Cameron.

Go fuck yourself, steve. And for the love of all that is holy, stop horny posting.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Thanks everyone. I’m honored and humbled to receive each and everyone of your votes. Today was a referendum against anger and hatred. I’ve always been kind to Cameron and he’s returned nothing but vitriol. It would be my ultimate wish that he seek out some anger management classes but I know that will never happen. I’m going to enjoy this victory for the rest of the day and then tomorrow I will work with the mods to impose a ban on pugnacious Cameron.

Go fuck yourself, steve. And for the love of all that is holy, stop horny posting.

For all those that voted for me. Thanks again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

For all those that voted for me. Thanks again.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 5 HonorableAdeptBustard-small
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Steve in 2020
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Steve in 2020

Impeach Steve.

He colluded with World Wide Wes to win this election.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Congrats, Steve. Please also ban Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Instant lottery or scratchers?

“Have a catch” or “Play catch”?
(This is the one that bugs me the most, but I’ll refrain from offering the correct answer because I want to see Pantry embarrass himself even worse than his door wall answer.)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:17 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Instant lottery or scratchers?

“Have a catch” or “Play catch”?
(This is the one that bugs me the most, but I’ll refrain from offering the correct answer because I want to see Pantry embarrass himself even worse than his door wall answer.)

Scratchers, play catch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:17 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Steve in 2020

Impeach Steve.

He colluded with World Wide Wes to win this election.

#Resistance
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:50 pm

NO COLLUSION! JUST ONE ANGRY POSTER. The Sakimano Report will exon her ate!!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Who's the fucker that cast the untying vote? They should be banned for a week.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:18 pm

The Pantry wrote:Who's the fucker that cast the untying vote? They should be banned for a week.
This
...... probably was Steve
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:47 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Who's the fucker that cast the untying vote?  They should be banned for a week.
This
...... probably was Steve

He's the worst.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:50 pm

To Cameron’s team. You guys lost deal with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:10 pm

steveschneider wrote:To Cameron’s team. You guys lost deal with it.

This. Should have run a better campaign.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next