Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

+20
Senior Dickfist
DWags
Rocinante
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
StylesGShmooth
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who are you throwing down with?

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 Vote_lcap48%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]
Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 Vote_lcap52%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 25

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by DWags Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 21:25

Cameron wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I miss Cameron. Wish he still posted here.

Literally everyone hates you.

I like Turtles.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 18:49

11 people on this board with some serious regrets.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:14

22 people*
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:22 people*
Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:19

Cam making a comeback late in the game. Is Steve out of gas?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:20

We should rerun this one.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We should rerun this one.

An annual tradition. I’m game!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:54

Turtleneck wrote:Is Steve out of gas?
Probably why he drives a fucking Prius.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 20:40

The Pantry wrote:

I already know that am starting at a disadvantage down one vote because of the car I drive. Won’t stop me from getting great gas mileage though. Prius fan for life!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 20:43

steveschneider wrote:

An annual tradition. I’m game!

Are you ready to lay your ass on the line?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 20:44

But this time we should mail out ballots to registered Swillers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 20:51

I’m for sale. 11-11 tie.

Start the bidding.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 21:56

The Pantry wrote:

I laughed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:37

kingstonlake wrote:I’m for sale. 11-11 tie.

Start the bidding.

I don't want your vote. I'm designating you team steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:44

Steve you do realize that you're already behind in these matters?

Grudge Match I was a stalemate.

Grudge Match II was a sound victory for Cameron when his Warriors drubbed your Jazz a couple of weekends ago. We mandated that you stay off of Twitter for week but clearly you're too addicted.

Right now it's the bottom of the 9th and you're down 3 runs with Pete Incaviglia on first and the only other pinch runner available is Bartolo Colon.

We can re run the poll but the results ain't gonna be pretty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:45

Hmmmm well I think that... hmmmm god you both come as featherweight boxers minus the fighting skills and muscles... among other things
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:48

MattyFresh wrote:Hmmmm well I think that... hmmmm god you both come as featherweight boxers minus the fighting skills and muscles... among other things

I don't know how you are assessing fighting skills, but if that's relevant criteria to you, I guarantee I would beat steve in a fight. It would be like Schrute vs. Bernard, except I know to look out for the silent Prius trick.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:49

Cameron wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:Hmmmm well I think that... hmmmm god you both come as featherweight boxers minus the fighting skills and muscles... among other things

I don't know how you are assessing fighting skills, but if that's relevant criteria to you, I guarantee I would beat steve in a fight. It would be like Schrute vs. Bernard, except I know to look out for the silent Prius trick.

now I am imagining this is Cam

MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:56

Not sure why Cam just gave us the impression he is Dwight. Although Steve could be Andy, so this might be a good way to go. Travis can play the role of Angela.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Jun 2020 - 23:59

Turtleneck wrote:Not sure why Cam just gave us the impression he is Dwight. Although Steve could be Andy, so this might be a good way to go. Travis can play the role of Angela.

I mostly just conjured that example because steve has a Prius. If we're really committing to this The Office parallel, steve is obviously the Toby to my Michael.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 0:18

I think you’re Creed, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 0:26

MattyFresh wrote:
Cameron wrote:

now I am imagining this is Cam

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 0:30

But with all of the brain damage.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 0:55

Turtleneck wrote:I think you’re Creed, bro.

I'll take it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 9:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Steve you do realize that you're already behind in these matters?

Grudge Match II was a sound victory for Cameron when his Warriors drubbed your Jazz a couple of weekends ago. We mandated that you stay off of Twitter for week but clearly you're too addicted.

Right now it's the bottom of the 9th and you're down 3 runs with Pete Incaviglia on first and the only other pinch runner available is Bartolo Colon.

Shit I missed the Warriors game. Didn't even realize Cam won until now. Congrats Cam. Also, I already know I'm going to lose this one because I openly supported Biden pissing off Bernie fans and I expressed my sports hatred of Michael Jordan which pissed off more people that had all the warm fuzzies for Jordan after watching that terrible documentary.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 10:01

Cameron wrote:

I'm a man of peace so no fighting for me, but I guarantee I'd kick your ass in a game of tennis.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 10:03

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I'm a man of peace so no fighting for me, but I guarantee I'd kick your ass in a game of tennis.

I've played tennis exactly once in my entire life, and I was bad, so I believe you are right to be confident about that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 10:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Steve you do realize that you're already behind in these matters?

Also, I won the first match by a vote. I think we are 1 and 1.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 10:31

Hmmm. My memory is fuzzy on the subject but I did see it was 11-11 when TN bumped it last night. But it appears you are correct in re-reading the thread. My guess is you won 11-10 and you and Cam have each picked up one vote since then. Regardless, you telling Cam that you would own him in tennis is by far the whitest thing I've ever heard.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 10:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hmmm. My memory is fuzzy on the subject but I did see it was 11-11 when TN bumped it last night. But it appears you are correct in re-reading the thread. My guess is you won 11-10 and you and Cam have each picked up one vote since then. Regardless, you telling Cam that you would own him in tennis is by far the whitest thing I've ever heard.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 502811600 Guilty as charged I am a super lame middle age white dude. I'll take it even further I also owned a ping pong table for a while and pretty sure I would kick his ass at ping pong too.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 11:48

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hmmm. My memory is fuzzy on the subject but I did see it was 11-11 when TN bumped it last night. But it appears you are correct in re-reading the thread. My guess is you won 11-10 and you and Cam have each picked up one vote since then. Regardless, you telling Cam that you would own him in tennis is by far the whitest thing I've ever heard.  

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 7 502811600 Guilty as charged I am a super lame middle age white dude. I'll take it even further I also owned a ping pong table for a while and pretty sure I would kick his ass at ping pong too.

I will own you at literally any video game.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 11:52

The Thrilla From Manila
The Thrilla With Vanilla.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 12:40

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Dude, my grandma beat you at tennis that day you parked in her driveway without asking.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 17:39

I voted for Cam. Someday we’ll eat cake by the ocean together.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 17:54

kingstonlake wrote:I voted for Cam. Someday we’ll eat cake by the ocean together.
Tied up!

Serves that Prius-driving anti-American right.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 17:55

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I voted for Cam. Someday we’ll eat cake by the ocean together.
Tied up!

Toyota makes a fine vehicle.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 18:00

I'm a Left Twixt guy
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 18:11

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Tied up!

That anti-Americans seem to love.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 18:35

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

That anti-Americans seem to love.

Played.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 18:39

True.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next