Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

+20
Senior Dickfist
DWags
Rocinante
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
StylesGShmooth
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Who are you throwing down with?

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Vote_lcap48%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]
Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Vote_lcap52%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 25

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:54 pm

The Pantry wrote:True.

Should you tell her or I?

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Fd496c10

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Dd7e4a10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:15 pm

When does this start and what are the ground rules. Also, before you guys vote you should hear me out I want to make a stump speech over on that one ap that heat set up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:43 pm

steveschneider wrote:When does this start and what are the ground rules. Also, before you guys vote you should hear me out I want to make a stump speech over on that one ap that heat set up.

I think this is gonna end up in the court of the Agora, Steve.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:01 pm

Steve, you're banned. Either stop posting or login under your schtick Bill Cain to post.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:39 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I voted for Cam. Someday we’ll eat cake by the ocean together.

I do not accept your vote, I designated you team steve. Cake and the ocean do not belong together.

GRR Spartan wrote:I'm a Left Twixt guy

Definitely team steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:40 pm

steveschneider wrote:When does this start and what are the ground rules. Also, before you guys vote you should hear me out I want to make a stump speech over on that one ap that heat set up.

Post whatever speech you like. I will have a two word rebuttal.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Cameron wrote:

Oh trust me I know, and your predictability is part of my stump speech and why I'm a better poster.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Oh trust me I know, and your predictability is part of my stump speech and why I'm a better poster.
Then let it fly, super chieftain.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm thinking we need an Old School style Olympic events, will tSwill bearing witness. Do the participants agree? OTPT and I (or TN if OTPT is too high) can come up with the events. I would like to do best of 7, but we may have to go with best of 5 if we can't dream up 7. They will all be benign. May require real time chat on discord/twitch at worst.

Initially I'm thinking: actual 2K game - no sim - streamed on Twitch (what system do you guys have?), speech, some sort of quiz, etc. Probably will not involve Olympic Rings or Rhythmic Gymnastics.

No idea what the winner gets but I'm laughing at the concept. This could Make The Swill Great Again. Are you guys in?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:36 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm thinking we need an Old School style Olympic events, will tSwill bearing witness. Do the participants agree? OTPT and I (or TN if OTPT is too high) can come up with the events. I would like to do best of 7, but we may have to go with best of 5 if we can't dream up 7. They will all be benign. May require real time chat on discord/twitch at worst.

Initially I'm thinking: actual 2K game - no sim - streamed on Twitch (what system do you guys have?), speech, some sort of quiz, etc. Probably will not involve Olympic Rings or Rhythmic Gymnastics.

No idea what the winner gets but I'm laughing at the concept. This could Make The Swill Great Again. Are you guys in?

brilliant! a little msu sports history maybe? there must be some sort of physical challenge. A 100 yard dash?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 8 1966794946 Absolutely a physical challenge. Please do not speculate.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:44 pm

This has the potential to be waaaaay better than the 2K tourney. And that was a lot of fun!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:46 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm thinking we need an Old School style Olympic events, will tSwill bearing witness. Do the participants agree? OTPT and I (or TN if OTPT is too high) can come up with the events. I would like to do best of 7, but we may have to go with best of 5 if we can't dream up 7. They will all be benign. May require real time chat on discord/twitch at worst.

I have an Xbox.

I'm game. I know my opponent suggested a fist fight earlier, I'm game for anything that doesn't involve violence. I feel like violence defeats the purpose of a message board. The spirit of this place is to bring people together through conversation, sports and laughter. Camerons inability to do this is my source of contention with him. When I'm out on various threads striking up conversation with individuals he's usually on my trail lobbing insults, being rude and obnoxious. Kind of hard for a couple of mates to carry on when there's an angry bastard harshing everyones mellow.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Bro you think we're going to set up a fucking boxing match during a pandemic across state lines? This will all be in fun. Travis will have to help me recall what Billy called it when he faced off against Eric.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:02 pm

steveschneider wrote:

I have an Xbox.

I'm game. I know my opponent suggested a fist fight earlier, I'm game for anything that doesn't involve violence. I feel like violence defeats the purpose of a message board. The spirit of this place is to bring people together through conversation, sports and laughter. Camerons inability to do this is my source of contention with him. When I'm out on various threads striking up conversation with individuals he's usually on my trail lobbing insults, being rude and obnoxious. Kind of hard for a couple of mates to carry on when there's an angry bastard harshing everyones mellow.

I have a PS4. How fitting.

I don't think I ever suggested a fist fight. I merely suggested that I would win one.

I don't have any idea how we would do a physical contest. Being that steve and I don't have the same system, doing an NBA2k showdown or anything along those lines seems similarly impossible. But rest assured, I would beat steve by double digits on 2k.

To be honest, I'm not terribly interested in competing with steve. He is obviously my inferior, and anyone who cannot recognize that fact is not worthy of my time. I don't feel I have anything to prove to you chucklefucks.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I have an Xbox.

I have a PS4. How fitting.

I don't think I ever suggested a fist fight. I merely suggested that I would win one.

I don't have any idea how we would do a physical contest. Being that steve and I don't have the same system, doing an NBA2k showdown or anything along those lines seems similarly impossible. But rest assured, I would beat steve by double digits on 2k.

To be honest, I'm not terribly interested in competing with steve. He is obviously my inferior, and anyone who cannot recognize that fact is not worthy of my time. I don't feel I have anything to prove to you chucklefucks.

Pride comes before the fall.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8