Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team

+18
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
InTenSity
Bill Cain
duffy munn
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
The Pantry
AvgMSUJoe
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
DWags
22 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 Empty Re: Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-04, 10:20

The Pantry wrote: Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 502811600  Sunavabitch.  An entire squall of frigid deniers. Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 502811600    

What is a frigid denier?

Does it have something to do with people who put their apples in the fridge?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 Empty Re: Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 11:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:You all fucking suck for ruining this thread. Happy 4th, dipshits.
I'm talking soccer and pulling for the US ladies.

Some folks can't disassociate themselves from their anger and normal conversation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-04, 11:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Some folks can't disassociate themselves from their anger and normal conversation.
Some folks can't get over losing and keep politics in tBin.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 13:53

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Some folks can't get over losing and keep politics in tBin.
and they pull for France.. England.. now the Netherlands..

and they just keep losing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 14:22

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fuck you. Let me know where I specified someone or some side. I wish everyone would knock it off.
How fucking dumb are you? This board is like a bleeding anal fissure of liberals, yourself included.

Again, fuck you. I never called you a name or picked a side. Just wanted to keep this on point.

Everyone please keep this thread on task. I’m going to start deleting any overt political posts here.

Pantry you can keep calling me whatever you choose too. Pretty sure you a d I wouldn’t have a beer together and really I don’t give one fuck. Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-04, 14:44

What he said

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 AP17233688604864-R1sNQwyqq7VNNoFuXYdGnsN-680x383
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-04, 14:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:You all fucking suck for ruining this thread. Happy 4th, dipshits.
I'm talking soccer and pulling for the US ladies.

Pot calling the kettle black? Sorry, Bob, but the deterioration of this thread is largely your creation. Granted, you have talked soccer....but then every other post (or more) of yours in this thread you insert politics. Pantry responded and tilted to really send it spiralling, but you had been trolling for days hoping that someone would bite.

Rapinoe's comments were relevant to the thread...for like a day. You've been throwing in politics over and over and over ever since. It is a shame, because as one reading your posts, it takes away from what appears to be your genuine enthusiasm for the team and this event. Just my two cents.

Ah, whatever. I don't have to read the thread, I guess.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-04, 15:37

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm talking soccer and pulling for the US ladies.

Pot calling the kettle black? Sorry, Bob, but the deterioration of this thread is largely your creation. Granted, you have talked soccer....but then every other post (or more) of yours in this thread you insert politics. Pantry responded and tilted to really send it spiralling, but you had been trolling for days hoping that someone would bite.

Rapinoe's comments were relevant to the thread...for like a day. You've been throwing in politics over and over and over ever since. It is a shame, because as one reading your posts, it takes away from what appears to be your genuine enthusiasm for the team and this event. Just my two cents.

Thank you, Miami. Finally, someone that agrees Bob drives his agenda wherever with no respect for forum rules...and not a single mod will call him out.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-04, 15:43

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How fucking dumb are you? This board is like a bleeding anal fissure of liberals, yourself included.

Again, fuck you. I never called you a name or picked a side. Just wanted to keep this on point.

Everyone please keep this thread on task. I’m going to start deleting any overt political posts here.

Pantry you can keep calling me whatever you choose too. Pretty sure you a d I wouldn’t have a beer together and really I don’t give one fuck. Carry on.
Finally. What a great idea! Time to earn that hat you wear.

Fuck you too, spineless mod.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 16:14

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm talking soccer and pulling for the US ladies.

no apologies necessary, man. I don't get offended by the opinions of others.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 16:20

DWags wrote:

{sniffle} do your {sniffle} job!!! Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 16:47

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Finally. What a great idea! Time to earn that hat you wear.

Fuck you too, spineless mod.

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 502811600

You know, I just got off the beach. Had a great day with the whole family. You kids hunker down and yell at each other.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 17:08

DWags wrote:
You know, I just got off the beach. Had a great day with the whole family. You kids hunker down and yell at each other.
you're a great American and a great guy to have a beer with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 17:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:
you're a great American and a great guy to have a beer with.

It’s been a great American day. I hope we get Rapinoe back. Sunday will be even better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-04, 17:31

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're a great American and a great guy to have a beer with.

It’s been a great American day. I hope we get Rapinoe back. Sunday will be even better.

Is she the one with the purple hair?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 17:36

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're a great American and a great guy to have a beer with.

I haven't heard anything but a large part of me believes that should could've played Tuesday had we needed her.

Happy 4th, G!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 17:43

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes. She’s a bitch out there. (In this sense it’s a good thing). Very aggressive and fast. Fun to watch. Probably the last chance you’ll get.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 17:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I haven't heard anything but a large part of me believes that should could've played Tuesday had we needed her.

Happy 4th, G!

But her age might be a factor. I know she’ll be dressed and warming up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-04, 17:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Some folks can't get over losing and keep politics in tBin.
and they pull for France.. England.. now the Netherlands..

and they just keep losing.
Sometimes reading your posts is like you're farting out your mouth. Who is the "they" pulling for anyone but the US?

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 17:54

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes. She’s a bitch out there. (In this sense it’s a good thing). Very aggressive and fast. Fun to watch. Probably the last chance you’ll get.
dig how the American ladies dgaf about anything. They play hard, with passion and are unapologetic about it.

Our daughters need to see that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-04, 17:55

Can we move this thread to tBob and start a new one? Even I’m interested in tomorrow’s match and I hate soccer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 17:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

dig how the American ladies dgaf about anything. They play hard, with passion and are unapologetic about it.

Our daughters need to see that.

Yep. The whole country does. They are damn the torpedoes full steam ahead. I hope they get paid for this. I have no idea how these contracts work with national teams.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-04, 18:11

tGreenWay wrote:Can we move this thread to tBob and start a new one? Even I’m interested in tomorrow’s match and I hate soccer.
since you've proclaimed your interest in the match, I feel obligated to tell you that it's not tomorrow.

It's on Sunday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-04, 18:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Can we move this thread to tBob and start a new one? Even I’m interested in tomorrow’s match and I hate soccer.
since you've proclaimed your interest in the match, I feel obligated to tell you that it's not tomorrow.

It's on Sunday.

Thanks. Felt like a Saturday today. You just saved me from a very long session of pre-match drinking, for better or worse.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 18:28

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: since you've proclaimed your interest in the match, I feel obligated to tell you that it's not tomorrow.

It's on Sunday.

Thanks. Felt like a Saturday today. You just saved me from a very long session of pre-match drinking, for better or worse.

Not that you can’t imbibe tomorrow if the spirit moves you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-04, 19:29

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, count on it. But if I’m starting pregame drinking tomorrow, thinking it’s a 2-3-4-hour session, and then I’m drinking 36+ hours nonstop, I’m not going to be awake for the actual contest. Or I’ll be Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 3836498553 Those days are long gone. Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 2267303065
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 19:47

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Oh, count on it. But if I’m starting pregame drinking tomorrow, thinking it’s a 2-3-4-hour session, and then I’m drinking 36+ hours nonstop, I’m not going to be awake for the actual contest. Or I’ll be Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 3836498553 Those days are long gone. Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 2267303065

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 502811600

Got my daughters, one of their boyfriends, and a nephew a charter for Lake Michigan tomorrow at 5:00 A.M. it’s funny to hear them debating “should we just drink all night and go there drunk, or should we stop after the fireworks and get sleep@. This is a real problem for them and we’re not advising or helping. I’m hoping they’re drunk enough or hung over enough that at least one of them blows chunks over the side.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-04, 19:56

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Got my daughters, one of their boyfriends, and a nephew a charter for Lake Michigan tomorrow at 5:00 A.M. it’s funny to hear them debating “should we just drink all night and go there drunk, or should we stop after the fireworks and get sleep@. This is a real problem for them and we’re not advising or helping. I’m hoping they’re drunk enough or hung over enough that at least one of them blows chunks over the side.

I'd take Option C: Go to bed at 8 o'clock and hope the fireworks don't wake me.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-04, 20:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'd take Option C: Go to bed at 8 o'clock and hope the fireworks don't wake me.

Me too. However they’re all 20-22. They think they know everything. It’s actually funny to watch them fail sometimes
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-04, 20:13

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I can only imagine some of the stories those charter captains could tell. Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-04, 20:15

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Chunks = Chum

You’re going to need a bigger boat.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-04, 20:24

Welcome back, Nigel. I was getting worried you left us.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-04, 20:52

Turtleneck wrote:Welcome back, Nigel. I was getting worried you left us.

Pantry said he missed me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-05, 09:22

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Chunks = Chum

They’re afraid to hold the fish they catch

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 64f75510

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-05, 10:46

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Chunks = Chum

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 64f75510

Nice fish.

The water is like glass.

Anybody puke yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-05, 10:57

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nice fish.

The water is like glass.

Anybody puke yet?

Nope. Bummed out about that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-05, 11:22

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nice fish.

The water is like glass.

Anybody puke yet?

Nope. Bummed out about that.

They’re probably wearing those patches. That’s cheating.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-05, 15:50

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Chunks = Chum

Looks like someone else had one on the line, too.

It also looks like Mrs DWags must’ve played Hide the Dingy with the charter boat captain twenty years ago because that young woman is too cute to have your genes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-05, 21:31

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Chunks = Chum

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 5 Crouch10
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-07-07, 08:09

Good morning letsssss goooooooooooooo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next