Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team

+18
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
InTenSity
Bill Cain
duffy munn
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
The Pantry
AvgMSUJoe
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
DWags
22 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 Empty Re: Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:17

Pretty sure that should have been 3-1. Make a pass.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 Empty Re: Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pretty sure that should have been 3-1. Make a pass.
huge missed opportunity there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:22

Well, there goes the best player on the field for the US. (Look at me with my soccer knowledge)
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:23

Urgh.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:24

Uh oh.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:25

No goal.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:25

Wow.

I'm like 30 seconds behind you Bob. Quit spoiling it for me. Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Wow.

I'm like 30 seconds behind you Bob. Quit spoiling it for me. Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 502811600
Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 502811600

Its the high dollar East Lansing cable system.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:35

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:36

How did she not put that one in?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:38

American did hit that back leg.. might explain the whiff.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:39

Why are they playing this review in fast forward? Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:39

Uh oh....
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:40

Yes!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:40

Oh my goodness.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:42

Awfully chippy out there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:42

Cya.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:43

Umm, that was scary.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:43

So now England is down a player for the rest of the way?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So now England is down a player for the rest of the way?
yep.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2019-07-02, 16:48

Eat shit, Piers Morgan
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:53

Bad news for the MAGA patriots.. the Americans advance to the final.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 16:54

Lucky with that weak ass penalty kick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 16:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Lucky with that weak ass penalty kick.
Naeher was huge on that save.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 17:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Lucky with that weak ass penalty kick.
Naeher was huge on that save.

Did that seem like a miss hit? Not much pace on that try.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-02, 17:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bad news for the MAGA patriots.. the Americans advance to the final.
You seem to have politics on your mind 24/7/365. It's a wonder you can enjoy anything.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 17:51

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bad news for the MAGA patriots.. the Americans advance to the final.
You seem to have politics on your mind 24/7/365. It's a wonder you can enjoy anything.
I'm actually a miserable person.

Thanks for reaching out.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 17:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Naeher was huge on that save.

Did that seem like a miss hit? Not much pace on that try.
little bit, but Naeher seemed to play it really well. They keep tons of stats on PK's.. tendencies, accuracy, left/right leg preference. So they had scouted well.

I still think that, mostly, it's pretty much a 50/50 gamble. Lots of times a shot is converted on a rebound.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-07-02, 18:41

Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 BlankUnimportantFly-max-1mb
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-02, 21:33

Who we skull fucking Sunday?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-02, 21:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You seem to have politics on your mind 24/7/365. It's a wonder you can enjoy anything.
I'm actually a miserable person.

Thanks for reaching out.
I'm pretty miserable too. Fist-bump and high-five!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-03, 05:15

DWags wrote:Who we skull fucking Sunday?
winner of Sweden/Netherlands today.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-03, 05:16

The Pantry wrote:I'm pretty miserable too. Fist-bump and high-five!
Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-07-03, 08:21

I heard on the radio that I'm supposed to be outraged about celebrations after a goal. Anyone know anything about this?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-03, 08:25

Jake from State Farm wrote:I heard on the radio that I'm supposed to be outraged about celebrations after a goal. Anyone know anything about this?
I haven't heard that but, generally speaking, we're supposed to be upset and outraged by everything.. and beholden to the people who profit from us being upset and outraged by everything.

stay tuned to see what we should be upset and outraged by next! Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-03, 08:27

Jake from State Farm wrote:I heard on the radio that I'm supposed to be outraged about celebrations after a goal. Anyone know anything about this?

Everyone's favorite pastime is to be outraged by one thing or another. On the stupidity scale, this one is on the high end.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-03, 08:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I haven't heard that but, generally speaking, we're supposed to be upset and outraged by everything.. and beholden to the people who profit from us being upset and outraged by everything.

stay tuned to see what we should be upset and outraged by next! Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 969504605

Bob is STILL spoiling shit for me! Women’s World Cup thread. Stand alone thread for our best national team - Page 3 1896033241
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-07-03, 09:01

In the first game US skull fucked like Jamaica or something by like 13 and everyone was pissed they were still celebrating... after the first 5. So the next game they didn't "celebrate" and did little golf claps when they scored, pissing people off again... Now the one lady did the tea thing after a skull fucking goal.

I'm good wit it.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/07/world-cup-alex-morgan-tea-celebration
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-03, 09:08

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

In the first game US skull fucked like Jamaica or something by like 13 and everyone was pissed they were still celebrating... after the first 5. So the next game they didn't "celebrate" and did little golf claps when they scored, pissing people off again... Now the one lady did the tea thing after a skull fucking goal.

I'm good wit it.

ya gotta remember, too - it's outspoken, independent women doing the celebrating. They're supposed to be reserved, measured and meek.. and they're supposed to smile.. while being apologetic..

and don't forget to smile.. a lot.

#America
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-03, 09:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I'm good wit it.

ya gotta remember, too - it's outspoken, independent women doing the celebrating. They're supposed to be reserved, measured and meek.. and they're supposed to smile.. while being apologetic..

and don't forget to smile.. a lot.

#America

She should have just taken her shirt off.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next