Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you do it with Taylor Swift?

+41
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
Pervis Muldoon
Robert J Sakimano
ROtown Sparty
Code_Warrior
Big Ten Referee
Toe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Izzo Court
Rocinante
TravelinMan
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
Punisher98
Inglewood Jack
That's Good D!
WhiteBoyHatcher
MasonGuy
Dr. Strangelove
SPARTASOTAN
Nordic
Freddie_Quell
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
Cosmo_Kramer
tanfan!
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
y2kMgrad
Sparty on brah!
Larry Kazamias
StylesGShmooth
tGreenWay
SpartanMikey
Turtleneck
Ass Dan
Bonerland
45 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

would you do it with Taylor Swift? - Page 3 Empty Re: would you do it with Taylor Swift?

Post by CaptainSlow33 9/25/2023, 3:24 pm

Would I? Yes. Absolutely. No question. Would she be interested in any way, shape, or form? Absolutely not. She would be the hardest pass in human history if presented with the option.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

would you do it with Taylor Swift? - Page 3 Empty Re: would you do it with Taylor Swift?

Post by DWags 9/25/2023, 6:25 pm

My theory is, for the most part, using a scale of 1-10 and tossing out gold diggers, that like water, looks find their level.

Maybe a 6 of a girl dates up to a 7 of a guy. Or a 4 dates a 5. But I don’t think a 9 dates a 6 or a 7 marries a 3. And yes I know there are exceptions in life.

I say this next part knowing I’m not a handsome man and I shouldn’t judge. But I’m sorry, I don’t think Taylor swift is either good looking or has a great body. I understand she’s talented. But here’s my theory: Travis Kelce in my opinion is not a handsome guy. So my theory holds true. Brad Pitt he’s so handsome I’d sleep with him. Look who he’s dated and married.

Anyway, yeah, if I had a hall pass and in some weird world Taylor swift would sleep with me, sure I’d use it. But I can find 10 better looking girls walking through partridge creek. Swift is beyond talented but come on, you think she’s really good looking?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 9/25/2023, 6:50 pm

Dwags is gay.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/25/2023, 6:54 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Dwags is gay.

I’m actually quite sad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 9/25/2023, 6:56 pm

DWags wrote:My theory is, for the most part, using a scale of 1-10 and tossing out gold diggers, that like water, looks find their level.

Maybe a 6 of a girl dates up to a 7 of a guy. Or a 4 dates a 5.  But I don’t think a 9 dates a 6 or a 7 marries a 3.  And yes I know there are exceptions in life.

I say this next part knowing I’m not a handsome man and I shouldn’t judge. But I’m sorry, I don’t think Taylor swift is either good looking or has a great body.   I understand she’s talented.  But here’s my theory: Travis Kelce in my opinion is not a handsome guy.  So my theory holds true. Brad Pitt he’s so handsome I’d sleep with him. Look who he’s dated and married.

Anyway, yeah, if I had a hall pass and in some weird world Taylor swift would sleep with me, sure I’d use it. But I can find 10 better looking girls walking through partridge creek.   Swift is beyond talented but come on, you think she’s really good looking?  
Looks, floating scale?  7.5 minimum.

Always hated shows with the Chrisley's.  Pretty amusing mom & dad are both incarcerated now for tax evasion.  Never been a fan of blondes but find their daughter Savannah quite attractive.  From stories, seems to be keeping their family together with parents in the pen.  

Unrelated:

Savannah Chrisley mourns death of ex-fiance, hockey player Nic Kerdiles
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 9/25/2023, 9:13 pm

DWags wrote:My theory is, for the most part, using a scale of 1-10 and tossing out gold diggers, that like water, looks find their level.

Maybe a 6 of a girl dates up to a 7 of a guy. Or a 4 dates a 5. But I don’t think a 9 dates a 6 or a 7 marries a 3. And yes I know there are exceptions in life.

I say this next part knowing I’m not a handsome man and I shouldn’t judge. But I’m sorry, I don’t think Taylor swift is either good looking or has a great body. I understand she’s talented. But here’s my theory: Travis Kelce in my opinion is not a handsome guy. So my theory holds true. Brad Pitt he’s so handsome I’d sleep with him. Look who he’s dated and married.

Anyway, yeah, if I had a hall pass and in some weird world Taylor swift would sleep with me, sure I’d use it. But I can find 10 better looking girls walking through partridge creek. Swift is beyond talented but come on, you think she’s really good looking?

Truth be told she's just young and has nice skin. That goes a long way toward attractiveness. So no I don't really find her that terribly attractive. But she's kind of gawky and I do sort of like that.

So maybe not here or there or anywhere, but definitely in the dark and on a boat.

AND if she brings some friends along we can make a quick trick chick stack.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 9/25/2023, 10:26 pm

Money and fame go a long way.

Billy Joel and Chriatie Brinkley? Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova?

I know you said there are exceptions, those were just a couple from my teen years that always boggled my mind.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 9/25/2023, 11:04 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Money and fame go a long way.

Billy Joel and Chriatie Brinkley? Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova?

I know you said there are exceptions, those were just a couple from my teen years that always boggled my mind.

In those cases, musical talent is probably part of it.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/25/2023, 11:38 pm

No way I’m having sex with Taylor Swift. Not after she’s fucked so many of you hosers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3