Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - The Political Side

+24
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
Three_Putt_Par
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
MattyFresh
msugolfguy
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Nordic
28 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-24, 15:44

JLS's football program was better organized than this clown show.

[tw]1242484472039301120?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-24, 16:34

Turtleneck wrote:JLS's football program was better organized than this clown show.

[tw]1242484472039301120?s=20[/tw]

It’s like he’s surrounded himself with corporate golden parachute trust fund babies instead of professionals in the field.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 17:22

If there was any doubt before, Pelosi's head is fully up her ass now.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-24, 17:37

The Pantry wrote:If there was any doubt before, Pelosi's head is fully up her ass now.

Ok
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-03-24, 17:47

With a heavy heart I informed my daughter and son-in-law my wife and myself were not joining other grandparents willing to die for a better economy for our granddaughter like Texas Lt Gov. Dan Patrick (R) stated last evening on Tucker Carlson’s show.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-24, 17:49

GRR Spartan wrote:With a heavy heart I informed my daughter and son-in-law my wife and myself were not joining other grandparents willing to die for a better economy for our granddaughter like Texas Lt Gov. Dan Patrick (R) stated last evening on Tucker Carlson’s show.

So selfish of you.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 19:36

Not surprising how dense you libs are now. You can't think clearly even when things are normal.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-24, 19:41

Math is hard. Or at least properly reading data is hard.

[tw]1242484117373100037?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-24, 19:46

Federal government cannot help until the states are nicer to Trump.

[tw]1242560444163854337?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-03-24, 19:49

The Pantry wrote:If there was any doubt before, Pelosi's head is fully up her ass now.
You sound just like my dad. Pissed off, and not sure why. I gave up discussing anything political with him. I can't help how angry both of you are, and there is no convincing either of you otherwise. Feel free to blame others for your life.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-03-24, 20:03

I mean, Pelosi is definitely fucking up, too. But she's far from the only one.

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-03-24, 20:20

Cameron wrote:I mean, Pelosi is definitely fucking up, too. But she's far from the only one.

Democrats seem to be less evil than republicans right now. But somehow a pussy grabbing narcissist will win again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 20:34

InTenSity wrote:
You sound just like my dad. Pissed off, and not sure why. I gave up discussing anything political with him. I can't help how angry both of you are, and there is no convincing either of you otherwise. Feel free to blame others for your life.
Sorry you disagree with your dad. My oldest daughter went off the rails when she left for AA/UM.  

I'm not blaming anyone, unlike the libs.  Freely admit to being frustrated by how illogical Democrats are.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 20:41

InTenSity wrote:
Cameron wrote:I mean, Pelosi is definitely fucking up, too. But she's far from the only one.

Democrats seem to be less evil than republicans right now. But somehow a pussy grabbing narcissist will win again.
Do you have any idea what you're talking about, beyond Crazy Bob's repetitive babble line?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-03-24, 21:10

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Sorry you disagree with your dad. My oldest daughter went off the rails when she left for AA/UM.  

I'm not blaming anyone, unlike the libs.  Freely admit to being frustrated by how illogical Democrats are.
That's it. Only the democrats are wrong. I hope my dad doesn't die from this pandemic, but if he does I will try to keep my mind open to the fact that wall street was more important. Ok sure that's what he would want. I'm Pretty sure he's ready to sacrifice and you are to. Thank you for giving up your life for our economic well being.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 21:52

InTenSity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

That's it. Only the democrats are wrong. I hope my dad doesn't die from this pandemic, but if he does I will try to keep my mind open to the fact that wall street was more important. Ok sure that's what he would want. I'm Pretty sure he's ready to sacrifice and you are to. Thank you for giving up your life for our economic well being.
That's a pretty extreme conclusion. Not surprising though. You folks love drama.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-24, 22:09

The Pantry wrote:
You folks love drama.

You voted for a reality TV star.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-24, 22:27

The Pantry wrote:Not surprising how dense you libs are now. You can't think clearly even when things are normal.

Dude, this problem wouldn't even be this big if your dumb fat ass orange hero had taken this seriously months ago.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 22:31

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
You folks love drama.  

Much smarter than Hillary.  What's your issue?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-03-24, 22:35

InTenSity wrote:

I will hold my nose and vote D, if only for the potential SCotUS nominations and the relative subtlety of their electoral fuckery. But I hate that I'm left voting for the best of bad options. Would be nice to have an actual good option every now and then.

#Yang2024
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-03-24, 22:37

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not surprising how dense you libs are now. You can't think clearly even when things are normal.

Dude, this problem wouldn't even be this big if your dumb fat ass orange hero had taken this seriously months ago.
Try to settle down, Steve. Hop in the Prius and take a drive.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-24, 22:38

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hey, look who is talking about Hillary again. I think you might be the one with the issue, most likely with women.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-24, 22:38

I still think Oprah and The Rock might form a ticket.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-24, 22:39

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Speaking of density, where exactly do you appear on the periodic table?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-24, 22:41

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Maybe I'll go eat a bucket of kentucky fried chicken with a fork just like your fat ass orange hero.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-24, 22:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I still think Oprah and The Rock might form a ticket.

Hey sounds like an improvement to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-03-25, 01:11

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

What happened to you to make you the way that you are?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-25, 05:33

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Try to settle down, Steve.  Hop in the Prius and take a drive.

Aren’t your the guy who chastises people over repetitive posting?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-03-25, 07:54

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No issues. When your world becomes “libs” vs me or “libs” vs us any chance of cogent political discourse is gone and it isn’t generational.

The most virulent Trump supporter in our extended family circle is my wife’s niece’s late 40’s husband. An anti-union GRATA bus driver who is a union member.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-25, 08:02

I'm starting to think that voting for a failed businessman who filed for bankruptcy 5 times to "run America like a business" was a bad idea.

I mean, the christian deplorables can love his racist, bigoted, misogynistic anti-human life agenda.. but that still doesn't mean he could run a successful lemonade stand.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-25, 08:06

When republicans join Dems on a provision that an independent inspector general will over see who gets corporate handouts (ahem, hotels, etc) you know they’re conceding he’s a swamp dweller.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-03-25, 08:06

The pandemic has caused Trump to expose himself as a petty narcissistic sociopathic grifter who surrounds himself with sycophants.

After denying what he said and did for weeks and months he now stands back, tells state governors they are on their own to procure medical equipment, lies about available testing and is back to tweeting personal attacks aimed at select governors all hours of the day.

Yet much of his base still complain and blame Hillary Clinton and President Obama....for everything.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-03-25, 08:19

GRR Spartan wrote:The pandemic has caused Trump to expose himself as a petty narcissistic sociopathic grifter who surrounds himself with sycophants.

After denying what he said and did for weeks and months he now stands back, tells state governors they are on their own to procure medical equipment, lies about available testing and is back to tweeting personal attacks aimed at select governors all hours of the day.

Yet much of his base still complain and blame Hillary Clinton and President Obama....for everything.

Well, he did say that he would help those states that were nice to him.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-25, 08:36

GRR Spartan wrote:The pandemic has caused Trump to expose himself as a petty narcissistic sociopathic grifter who surrounds himself with sycophants.

racism, bigotry and misogyny are powerful human attributes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-03-25, 08:47

What did she do?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-25, 08:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Well, he did say that he would help those states that were nice to him.

Washington, California, and New York all voted for Hillary. And he refers to the governor of Florida as the “great Desantos”. There are no coincidences.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-03-25, 08:55

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The smart guy wants everything opened by Easter. I don’t know why I’m worried about a guy who got caught talking about grabbing pussy and who looked up at an eclipse running our country during a pandemic.

Last edited by DWags on 2020-03-25, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-03-25, 08:56

The Pantry wrote:Not surprising how dense you libs are now.  You can't think clearly even when things are normal.

Why is Trump dragging his feet on getting New York the ventilators they need?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-25, 09:20

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not surprising how dense you libs are now.  You can't think clearly even when things are normal.

Why is Trump dragging his feet on getting New York the ventilators they need?

Something something Hillary something something.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-25, 09:21

NigelUno wrote:

What did she do?
be a female.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next