Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger King

+13
DWags
Death Roe
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
InTenSity
Senior Dickfist
Dendrobates
Cameron
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tiger King - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiger King

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 23:21

I'm watching the new episode now. I mean... How fucking awful. The kid who was the "campaign manager" for Joe talking about when Travis shot himself. That dumb kid literally had no idea, he thought that gun couldn't fire. Maybe I wasn't watching close enough but I came away from the doc thinking it was a straight suicide. This kid is saying he was looking him in the eye when it happened and he was trying to be a tough guy proving the gun wouldn't fire without a clip, and he could see the shock in his eyes. Fucking terrible.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 23:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm watching the new episode now. I mean... How fucking awful. The kid who was the "campaign manager" for Joe talking about when Travis shot himself. That dumb kid literally had no idea, he thought that gun couldn't fire. Maybe I wasn't watching close enough but I came away from the doc thinking it was a straight suicide. This kid is saying he was looking him in the eye when it happened and he was trying to be a tough guy proving the gun wouldn't fire without a clip, and he could see the shock in his eyes. Fucking terrible.

Pretty sure he told the same story in the documentary. That he was saying it couldn't fire and then boom. Maybe more details in the new "episode", but it seemed consistent.

BTW, the TMZ thing on Fox about Tiger King last night was awful too. For those lucky enough not to watch it, it was titled "Tiger King: What Really Went Down." So, what really went down you ask? The exact same fucking thing as what happened in the documentary. It was basically a recap with a couple of zoom/Skype interviews thrown in that didn't really add anything. Oh, and the Tampa area sheriff re-opened the case of Carole's missing husband, which frankly felt like the sheriff was just seeking publicity.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 23:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm watching the new episode now. I mean... How fucking awful. The kid who was the "campaign manager" for Joe talking about when Travis shot himself. That dumb kid literally had no idea, he thought that gun couldn't fire. Maybe I wasn't watching close enough but I came away from the doc thinking it was a straight suicide. This kid is saying he was looking him in the eye when it happened and he was trying to be a tough guy proving the gun wouldn't fire without a clip, and he could see the shock in his eyes. Fucking terrible.

Yeah, one of the more fucked up things in a documentary of fucked up things

Sad for that campaign dude to see that
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 21:04

https://www.cameo.com/v/5e972e36ba3baf2a8edc74eb

I_AM_Jeff_Lowe
I'm from Lansing, Michigan. I had a business that was liquidating merchandise. We then moved to Colorado and that's where I met Joe. Now we are back in Oklahoma taking care of animals.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 11:32

Carole wins. For now.

https://www.courthousenews.com/foe-of-tiger-king-zookeeper-granted-oklahoma-property/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 13:06

That bitch Carole Baskin!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 14:40

Fuck Carol Baskin. That psychotic bitch used the current state of our nation as cover to secure the zoo in the dark of the night. What a crazy fucking bitch.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 14:40

Discount Double Post - Check!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down