Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

+19
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
Heathens '87
NigelUno
MattyFresh
DWags
Nordic
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
23 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by aualum06 2021-08-13, 17:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Goal for Brentford.

Wanted to take them with the upset pick but ended up taking both teams to score

Your 2021/2022 betting is off to a great start
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-08-13, 18:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yeah, I guess their answer to being wrong on offside a ton is to not let people see how wrong they were. Smart.

But if they're still showing the final freeze and the result, then they are still showing it.  More importantly, they're supposedly using a thicker line, and giving the tie/benefit of the doubt to the attacker which THEORETICALLY means that there won't be cases of being off by the hair on someone's chinney chin chin.  We will see.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-15, 12:46

COME ON YOU SPURS
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-15, 13:23

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 3434560931 Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 3434560931 Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 3434560931
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-15, 13:49

Man city is getting relegated
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-15, 13:57

Spurs are winning the title
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-15, 14:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Spurs are winning the title

Let’s not go nuts here it’s just one game
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-15, 14:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Let’s not go nuts here it’s just one game

Fuck you let me enjoy this
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-15, 15:41

Sorry :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-08-15, 16:19

Everton says not so fast. Oh wait
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-08-15, 19:07

[tw]1427021709085974529[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-08-16, 21:53

[tw]1427293448965611524?s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-16, 21:59

aualum06 wrote:[tw]1427293448965611524?s=19[/tw]

My wife’s cutting onions. Why the fuck aren’t more athletes like that. It takes five seconds to make a kids night/week/month.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-22, 13:10

Spurs 2-0 and Harry Kane is BACK
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-23, 15:42

love that the EPL is back! 1pm match on a Monday

(WHU ML, over 2.5 goals)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-23, 16:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Spurs 2-0 and Harry Kane is BACK

His name is Harry Kane? Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-25, 12:47

[tw]1430496495225262084[/tw]

cheers Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 969504605 Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 3493939353 Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 1486952199 Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 2275418548
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-25, 13:04

I wouldn’t be too enthused by that “this summer” comment if I were you dog. The next transfer window is in 3 months….

On the other hand if the prices that were being floated about for him are accurate I’d sell the shit out of that guy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-25, 13:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I wouldn’t be too enthused by that “this summer” comment if I were you dog. The next transfer window is in 3 months….

On the other hand if the prices that were being floated about for him are accurate I’d sell the shit out of that guy

in 3 months Tottenham will be on top of the table and he will stay for the season
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-25, 13:08

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5tateqwwzyij4xutneryyinvleg6umxhapgqotaw7&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-26, 12:26

Champions league draw lettttssss goooooo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-26, 12:56

I didn’t want athletico but I’m glad that man city finally got a bad draw for the first time in their extremely short history
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-26, 13:12

Well that’s a hell of a shitty group for Liverpool. Athletico, Porto, ac Milan
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-26, 13:44

Ronaldo to man city what the fuck Travis
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-26, 13:55

It’s pretty fuckin stupid that all of these human rights abusing monsters can throw their money around in the game like that otpt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-08-26, 16:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s pretty fuckin stupid that all of these human rights abusing monsters can throw their money around in the game like that otpt

And it is all in order to cover up their human rights abuses.

If Ronaldo does this, he will really tarnish his legacy. 37 years old, and you're going to move just for the money, which comes from violence and oppression? He has said many times over the years that he would never go to City. To this day he says Sir Alex Ferguson is a second father to him, and this would be a slap in the face to him. For me, I always loved what he did at United, and in the past have liked to see him do well elsewhere, but I always knew he had a mercenary streak to him. Even prior to this, he would have never made my top 10 (maybe not even top 20) favorite Manchester United players. Having said that, I hope this doesn't happen.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-26, 16:30

I don’t really associate him with United at all tbh. Probably because I started paying attention after he left. Obviously I’m aware that he played there but when I think of him it’s all Madrid
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-08-26, 17:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t really associate him with United at all tbh. Probably because I started paying attention after he left. Obviously I’m aware that he played there but when I think of him it’s all Madrid

Of course, Most people probably associate him more with Madrid.  It's been over a decade.  But I was speaking from a personal standpoint. At United, he went from a one trick showboat to the best player in the world.  But at Madrid he went from the best player in the world to one of the top 5 best players of all time.  So I get that he will be associated with Madrid by most.  The closest thing I can compare it to would be Magic going and donating $100m or something to UM Basketball (especially if Jud was still alive).  Most think of him as a Laker and wouldn't really think a big deal of him donating to UM.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-08-27, 09:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s pretty fuckin stupid that all of these human rights abusing monsters can throw their money around in the game like that otpt

If Ronaldo does this, he will really tarnish his legacy.  37 years old, and you're going to move just for the money, which comes from violence and oppression?  He has said many times over the years that he would never go to City.  To this day he says Sir Alex Ferguson is a second father to him, and this would be a slap in the face to him.  For me, I always loved what he did at United, and in the past have liked to see him do well elsewhere, but I always knew he had a mercenary streak to him.  Even prior to this, he would have never made my top 10 (maybe not even top 20) favorite Manchester United players.  Having said that, I hope this doesn't happen.

What I meant to say was that Ronaldo is not a mercenary at all, but rather is a loyal and wonderful player. (subject to revision)
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-27, 10:45

MiamiSpartan wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

If Ronaldo does this, he will really tarnish his legacy.  37 years old, and you're going to move just for the money, which comes from violence and oppression?  He has said many times over the years that he would never go to City.  To this day he says Sir Alex Ferguson is a second father to him, and this would be a slap in the face to him.  For me, I always loved what he did at United, and in the past have liked to see him do well elsewhere, but I always knew he had a mercenary streak to him.  Even prior to this, he would have never made my top 10 (maybe not even top 20) favorite Manchester United players.  Having said that, I hope this doesn't happen.

What I meant to say was that Ronaldo is not a mercenary at all, but rather is a loyal and wonderful player. (subject to revision)

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-27, 11:11

After I saw that man city was rumored to be signing Ronaldo and dumping sterling I was actually kind of enthused about it because I thought that would be a huge mistake. Bummer y’all had to ruin that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-08-27, 12:01

As I said, not close to being in my top 10 United players, but have always been happy to see him have success.  I am concerned about his whining and complaining to team mates, but he also is a great inspiration to others in his professionalism.

Just insane that Messi and Ronaldo have moved in the same window.  And maybe Mbappe.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-27, 20:34

hey travis why is liverpool favored over chelsea tomorrow
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-28, 08:48

arsenal...woof
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-28, 08:52

Because Liverpool is better than Chelsea otpt also it’s at home but really it’s because they’re better
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-29, 09:47

[tw]1431976400064430080[/tw]

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-29, 09:55

hey travis have you seen the table recently?

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 Screen11
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-29, 09:59

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5abk917ph3p75pcw9e3r3zwk99pdb4q7fnrj2tiej&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-08-29, 10:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:hey travis have you seen the table recently?

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 19 Screen11

Everton in their useful 5-12 spot in the table. Great place to always be lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-29, 10:54

3-0-0

COYS
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next