Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The civil unrest thread

+20
NigelUno
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
Dendrobates
Cameron
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
msugolfguy
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
24 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The civil unrest thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The civil unrest thread

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-30, 16:53

Supposedly Kyle Rittenhouse sucker punching a girl after a fight breaks out between the girls

Rittenhouse is in the black shirt with multi colored shorts. A scuffle breaks out between two girls and Rittenhouse hits the girl in a black top multiple times from behind.

[tw]1300136807405744129?s=21[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-30, 19:54

kingstonlake wrote:Supposedly Kyle Rittenhouse sucker punching a girl after a fight breaks out between the girls

Rittenhouse is in the black shirt with multi colored shorts. A scuffle breaks out between two girls and Rittenhouse hits the girl in a black top multiple times from behind.

[tw]1300136807405744129?s=21[/tw]
sounds like a potential replacement for KKKavanaugh.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-08-31, 07:48

NSIAP. In case you hadn't seen this until now, like me. The grace of this woman is unbelievable.

[tw]1300080098033520642[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-08, 12:42

Just read a NYT story about Rochester. The report states that on the first night of protests over the killing of Daniel Prude, the protesters were not being violent in any way prior to being attacked by the police. In fact, someone had brought pizza and a lot of them were sitting down eating when the cops started advancing and pepper spraying them. That sparked the violence. In all the coverage, never saw that until then. Does “riot” just sell more ad space? JFC
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-15, 00:01

And fuck this guy with a splintered broomstick.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/09/14/lebron-james-la-county-deputies-shot-sheriff-villanueva/amp/

I hope LeBron puts out a statement that he will give a million to the policeman’s union when they make complaint and discipline records permanent and public.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-18, 16:07

I see north Florida, I mean Michigan had a bunch of asshats wanting to bring their penis extenders into the capital to wave them at the big scary woman governor.

Not sorry I left.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-09-20, 17:24

If you happen to see Fred Upton’s and Peter Meijer’s ads you’d think every city over 5000 on the west side of MI is under siege and it’s all the fault of Joe Biden and his far left liberal friends.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-22, 09:01

This doesn't seem good.

https://www.wave3.com/2020/09/21/lmpd-declares-state-emergency-ahead-breonna-taylor-decision/

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-23, 12:58

Some stuff is gonna pop off regardless of what happens.

[tw]1308789654934687745[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-23, 13:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Some stuff is gonna pop off regardless of what happens.

[tw]1308789654934687745[/tw]
I'm sure the MAGA folks are cleaning their assault rifles and heading to Louisville.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-23, 15:18

as I mentioned, the MAGA folks are already in Louisville with their assault rifles. The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's campaign peple are there with cameras, as well.. their orders are to make certain to get footage of people reacting to the violence being incited by the MAGA white supremacists.

coming soon to a mainstream media outlet and a campaign commercial near you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-23, 15:27

The deaths were the result of really shitty police work in this case, not institutional racism. It’s a fucked up situation, that neither Breonna Taylor, nor her boyfriend should have been in, she had moved on from the thug she was dating (that the cops were looking for) and was getting her shit together. The cops didn’t know that. They should have.

The cops/national guard/ governor need to give people the space to feel some kind of way. And they need to get in front of violence by keeping the “lawmen” on a short leash and taking honestly and openly about what went down.

Do I think it will happen? Fuck. No. But I wish it would.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-24, 06:17

Couple of cops shot in Louisville, suspect in custody.

I bet he/she will be charged with something.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-09-24, 10:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Couple of cops shot in Louisville, suspect in custody.

I bet he/she will be charged with something.
I bet it happens pretty quickly, too. Probably won't even require a grand jury. Funny how that works.

Fucking prosecutors...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-27, 16:41

The civil unrest thread - Page 11 Sub-bu10

Look at these visions of American Exceptionalism!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-28, 08:32

Rocinante wrote:The deaths were the result of really shitty police work in this case, not institutional racism. It’s a fucked up situation, that neither Breonna Taylor, nor her boyfriend should have been in, she had moved on from the thug she was dating (that the cops were looking for) and was getting her shit together. The cops didn’t know that. They should have.

The cops/national guard/ governor need to give people the space to feel some kind of way. And they need to get in front of violence by keeping the “lawmen” on a short leash and taking honestly and openly about what went down.

With all the info coming out on this in the past few days how in the hell did the grand jury come to the conclusion that they did?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-28, 11:40

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Rocinante wrote:The deaths were the result of really shitty police work in this case, not institutional racism. It’s a fucked up situation, that neither Breonna Taylor, nor her boyfriend should have been in, she had moved on from the thug she was dating (that the cops were looking for) and was getting her shit together. The cops didn’t know that. They should have.

With all the info coming out on this in the past few days how in the hell did the grand jury come to the conclusion that they did?

What info?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-28, 11:55

Rocinante wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

What info?
I think there is video now and also the cop that was injured probably wasn't shot by the boyfriend, but could have been friendly fire.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-28, 13:36

InTenSity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

What info?
I think there is video now and also the cop that was injured probably wasn't shot by the boyfriend, but could have been friendly fire.

I have not heard this. And I find it very difficult to believe because all the officers were at the front door and the boyfriend was in the hallway with Breonna Taylor. Unless the whole thing is a massive coverup, which I generally think is too hard to pull off with that many people involved.

I mean, the boyfriend has basically confirmed the cops timeline except the announcement at the door. He says he thought it was Breonnas ex and that’s why he fired. Listening to him, he comes off as very level headed and credible.

We’ll see I guess.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-28, 14:10

Rocinante wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I have not heard this. And I find it very difficult to believe because all the officers were at the front door and the boyfriend was in the hallway with Breonna Taylor. Unless the whole thing is a massive coverup, which I generally think is too hard to pull off with that many people involved.

I mean, the boyfriend has basically confirmed the cops timeline except the announcement at the door. He says he thought it was Breonnas ex and that’s why he fired. Listening to him, he comes off as very level headed and credible.

We’ll see I guess.

They couldn't find the bullet that went through the cops leg and the three cops basically had free run of the apartment (except for maybe the wounded cop) after the shooting to do whatever they wanted to do, which is against standard procedure.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ballistics-report-raises-questions-breonna-taylor-shooting-attorney/story?id=73279097

https://www.wave3.com/2020/09/28/report-brett-hankison-told-back-out-breonna-taylors-apartment-following-raid/
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-28, 14:46

I didn’t click those links because I’ve read about how the crime scene was handled. Again, it was not good. But a number of cops reported that it was not good to the DA. Cops on the scene reported it at the time. I’m just not sure how much could have been changed that would change the interpretation of the scene so dramatically. I’ll try to keep an open mind but right now it looks like incompetence not conspiracy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-10-03, 16:53

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-17, 19:52

Just finished watching Driving While Black on PBS. Highly recommend.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-17, 20:10

I'll give it a watch Floyd.

On a separate note sounds like Portland is completely out of control.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/us/black-lives-matter-protests-tactics.html

Fuck these people.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-24, 09:07

A Boogaloo Boi from Texas was arrested and charged with firing on the Minneapolis police station and helping to set it on fire in the George Floyd protests. He's at least the third Boogalo Boi charged in the riots. Of course, these white supremacists were not "protesting" George Floyd's death, they were there to create chaos and make it reflect on the protestors.

He was also in regular text communication with the Air Force sergeant that killed the police officer in California, to the point that the AF sergeant sent him a couple of hundred dollars to help him while on the run.

But Antifa!!!!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2020-10-28, 08:06

steveschneider wrote:I'll give it a watch Floyd.

On a separate note sounds like Portland is completely out of control.

Yeah that's insane.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/us/black-lives-matter-protests-tactics.html

Fuck these people.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-30, 16:06

Seems one of the tough militia guys who were going to kidnap and kill the governor because of her shut downs over covid, is now asking to be let out of jail, because he has diabetes and he's afraid he'll catch................ COVID!

You can't make this up.

Kaleb Franks of Waterford, a recovering heroin addict who says he has turned his life around after doing time for cocaine and home invasion, has diabetes and high cholesterol, takes insulin daily and fears contracting COVID-19 in jail, his lawyer argued in court documents filed this week. wrote:

This damn governor gonna shut down our state and make us wear maskes cause a hoax........ Wait, what if I get the covid in jaiL?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-30, 16:18

DWags wrote:Seems one of the tough militia guys who were going to kidnap and kill the governor because of her shut downs over covid, is now asking to be let out of jail, because he has diabetes and he's afraid he'll catch................ COVID!

You can't make this up.

Kaleb Franks of Waterford, a recovering heroin addict who says he has turned his life around after doing time for cocaine and home invasion, has diabetes and high cholesterol, takes insulin daily and fears contracting COVID-19 in jail, his lawyer argued in court documents filed this week. wrote:

This damn governor gonna shut down our state and make us wear maskes cause a hoax........ Wait, what if I get the covid in jaiL?

Not only that, but, uh, "turned his life around"? Dude, you're a domestic terrorist in jail for a plot to kidnap and kill a governor with the intention of overthrowing the government. Turned your life around? Dear me.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11