Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricane Isaias

4 posters

Go down

Hurricane Isaias Empty Hurricane Isaias

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-31, 20:46

Looks like it will mostly miss us and hit further north (knock on wood). Maybe some gusty winds, possibly tropical storm force, but I think we will be on the weaker side. Lots more impact up in Palm Beach, and then possibly all the way up the coast to Maine.

I did some emergency shopping yesterday morning. I wanted to beat the madness of the panic rush, just to avoid the crowds in these times.

Hurricane Isaias 15002410
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Isaias Empty Re: Hurricane Isaias

Post by Nordic 2020-07-31, 21:38

Damn. Good luck this Hurricane season boys down south.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-07-31, 23:48

Fuck the Costco members. It's a scratch. All I wanted to get is vodka and bourbon before my trip. Who the Fuck walks down the middle of a parking aisle like is a sidewalk? That place have up on social distancing a month ago.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-01, 02:44

InTenSity wrote:Fuck the Costco members. It's a scratch. All I wanted to get is vodka and bourbon before my trip. Who the Fuck walks down the middle of a parking aisle like is a sidewalk? That place have up on social distancing a month ago.
Could you please repeat what you were trying to type, coherently?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-08-01, 08:14

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Fuck the Costco members. It's a scratch. All I wanted to get is vodka and bourbon before my trip. Who the Fuck walks down the middle of a parking aisle like is a sidewalk? That place have up on social distancing a month ago.
Could you please repeat what you were trying to type, coherently?
Sure, I went to Costco yesterday to get some supplies before our road trip. People were waiting in the middle of the parking area without moving, blocking anyone from going either direction in multiple places. Then inside people were more or less doing the same thing. Walking with their carts down the middle of the aisles staring at the shelves while walking slowly. There are a lot of selfish people out there with no self awareness. I also needed to get vodka and bourbon for the trip. Costco used to have social distancing enforced, but they no longer do. I must have written that on my phone, because my phone likes to change the sentence after I write it out,, because it is annoying.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-08-01, 08:46

I can imagine. The bigger the crowds, the more stupid people get. These days, I only go to Costco if I can get there by about 10am on a weekday.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down