Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..

+20
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Motown Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
GRR Spartan
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
24 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-30, 22:43

InTenSity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:And, just a reminder to those constantly crying racism.  It goes both ways.  

The national news rarely reports stuff like this.  Cops have a tough job.

If that's the guy who ambushed the 2 cops in L.A., it was on national news at 6:30 today. I think it was announced today, so not sure when they're supposed to report it.
Sort of odd the stories I've read don't identify the ethnicities of either the shooter or the victims. Isn't that standard practice in news reporting now?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..

Post by Nordic 2020-09-30, 22:50

steveschneider wrote:
Nordic wrote:

He was solid at the end. The voting, environment and healthcare segments were his best. I thought he totally whiffed on pandemic response.That should of been an easy one. He should of buried him right then and there, but he got rattled and quite frankly had no response to Trump's contention that he would not of shutdown China before he did. Big whiff IMO.

The question isn't was he "more". It was if he was good? As far as being more mature. Yes he was "more", but is calling someone a "clown" or "fool" and general reactions to Trump's interruptions was sinking to his level.

I can see that and good take. Regarding stoop to his level yeah, but there's a dem faction that argues when they go low don't go high kick them in the fucking balls. You are right though he should have been more presidential. There was several points where I thought Joe could have done or said more. I thought he should have brought up Obama and Trumps birtherism bs when calling out Trumps racism. I do give Joe points for looking right into the camera during the childish temper tantrums and bullying and speaking right to the American people. 

Fair enough
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 05:41

I have an idea.

At the next mainstream media "debate".. when the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator begins screaming and whining about everything, a cross should start burning behind him.

Have some pyrotechnics experts involved.. after 3 seconds of him whining and screaming, the cross becomes fully engulfed in flames and he's muted.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-01, 06:35

The Pantry wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I mean

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-endorsements-law-enforcement
Yet, Biden couldn't cite even one last night.

Kudos on supplying the Fox link. Might shut up a few repetitive pieholes here.

Can I just say that it’s my belief had Biden sited that 1.Trump would have called them corrupt and 2. His zombies today would be saying, “only the corrupt cops in the FBI support Biden”. Meanwhile, I know many cops that are Biden supporters. MANY

just because your organization is corrupt and you have to belong to it, doesn’t mean you support who the corrupt leaders of your organization support. The MEA at the regional and state level in the 90’s was like that and many teachers didn’t support the things leadership did but they had to pay their 800 bucks a year

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-01, 07:01

Nordic wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yes, and for many reason more adult, more reasonable, more honorable....

His answers on voting, the environment, healthcare were more credible, honest and in line with my views. His answers on police were really good. His criticisms about Trumps pandemic response resonated with me and we have the Bob Woodward admission on tape to back it up. I could go on...

He was solid at the end. The voting, environment and healthcare segments were his best. I thought he totally whiffed on pandemic response.That should of been an easy one. He should of buried him right then and there, but he got rattled and quite frankly had no response to Trump's contention that he would not of shutdown China before he did. Big whiff IMO.

The question isn't was he "more". It was if he was good? As far as being more mature. Yes he was "more", but is calling someone a "clown" or "fool" and general reactions to Trump's interruptions was sinking to his level.

I disagree about “sinking to his level”. He wasn’t close. And many Americans agree with me. Biden broke a record raisin 4 million dollars in one hour after the debate. Also, we all, everyone of us, nobody is exempt, love the movies where the bully is picking on the victim the whole way, and then in one single short scene the victim punches the bully in the mouth. From karate kid to back to the future. We all smile. Biden didn’t call him names for two hours. Biden didn’t take cheap shots at his family like Trump did to him. Biden landed two great punches “worst president ever” and “clown” and then, just like in the karate kid he landed the cobra kick to the chin, “Man, will you just shut up”. That’s it and you could hear 60% of the American viewers laugh and cheer. That was for four years of tweets, insults, bullying, racist remarks, incoherent 2 a.m. tweets and lies.

Had Biden kept doing it, it would not have been as effective. If Trump wanted to debate the issues, Biden was ready, but when he came out yelling and screaming it may have rattled Mr Miagi’s best student, but when he got in the cobra kick position, it was over. You want to drag someone in the dirt that isn’t Hilliary Clinton, be prepared to get kicked.

What’s my proof of this? Besides America saying Biden won 60- 28 % I’m ordering four of these.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 F47f5310
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-10-01, 07:28

Nordic is right that it was stupid to call him a clown or a fool- but it’s not because it’s sinking to his level. It’s because it gives the media, our famous loving always so smart punditry based media, the both sides angle they crave more than life itself. When your opponent is such an obvious piece of shit, you have to do everything you can to avoid allowing giving the talking heads in boxes an excuse to say “both sides were slinging mud” and it only takes one slip up for them to say that which gives trump voters the permission slip to keep supporting the guy they desperately need.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-01, 07:38

Trump Wins Debate 71-22

A review of the debate shows the candidates interrupted either Wallace’s questions or their opponent’s time more than 90 times in the 90-minute debate — literally an interruption a minute. But Trump was responsible for more than three-fourths of them: 71, compared with Biden’s 22.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-01, 07:44

I find it interesting how many interviews/press conferences with Trump advisors, loyal lawmakers, etc., has them explaining what Trump meant when he said X, Y, or Z. It seems half of his press secretary's responses to questions starts with, "Well what the president meant by that was..." Tim Scott said that Trump mis-spoke about the Proud Boys. Others dispute the English language and try to say that "stand by" meant "stand down and stay away". And it isn't just after this, it is week after week, following whatever latest bizarre statement Trump has said.

Oh wait, but it is Biden that has trouble speaking.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2020-10-01, 07:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:I find it interesting how many interviews/press conferences with Trump advisors, loyal lawmakers, etc., has them explaining what Trump meant when he said X, Y, or Z. It seems half of his press secretary's responses to questions starts with, "Well what the president meant by that was..." Tim Scott said that Trump mis-spoke about the Proud Boys. Others dispute the English language and try to say that "stand by" meant "stand down and stay away". And it isn't just after this, it is week after week, following whatever latest bizarre statement Trump has said.

This is the irony of the entire thing.

Look is the media bias on issues. Sure. However sometimes call a spade a spade.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 07:57

it should also be noted that this whole pro-white supremacist narrative gives cover to the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and the mainstream media.

every minute they can promote his white supremacy, it's a free advertisement to his base.. and it also represents a minute where the mainstream media doesn't have to talk about the 209,000 dead Americans due to his ignorance along with the worst economy since The Great Depression.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 07:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:I find it interesting how many interviews/press conferences with Trump advisors, loyal lawmakers, etc., has them explaining what Trump meant when he said X, Y, or Z.  It seems half of his press secretary's responses to questions starts with, "Well what the president meant by that was..."  Tim Scott said that Trump mis-spoke about the Proud Boys.  Others dispute the English language and try to say that "stand by" meant "stand down and stay away".  And it isn't just after this, it is week after week, following whatever latest bizarre statement Trump has said.

It is not mutually exclusive. They both can be (and were) bad. "Well at least he is not as bad a Trump" is not setting a high bar.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-01, 08:27

Why are so many “disappointed” with Biden?

I’m only sorry Biden didn’t ask Trump “How about a hot cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP?” and would have been happy to see Biden break Trump’s nose when he interrupted Biden when talking about losing his son Beau to cancer.

We have a lying grifter with the backing of billionaires in The White House who has fucked over anyone he saw in his way or as an easy mark for cash who is in the process of loading the Federal Judiciary with people his billionaire backers want.

Time to be nice to Trump ended years ago.  None fbthis would have happened if 5-6 of the other GOP candidates would have treated him like Biden treated him on the 29th of September.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 08:38

GRR Spartan wrote:Why are so many “disappointed” with Biden?

I’m only sorry Biden didn’t ask Trump “How about a hot cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP?” and would have been happy to see Biden break Trump’s nose when he interrupted Biden when talking about losing his son Beau to cancer.

We have a lying grifter with the backing of billionaires in The White House who has fucked over anyone he saw in his way or as an easy mark for cash who is in the process of loading the Federal Judiciary with people his billionaire backers want.

Time to be nice to Trump ended years ago.  None fbthis would have happened if 5-6 of the other GOP candidates would have treated him like Biden treated him on the 29th of September.
it's what people are conditioned to be.

the bar is set so low for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator that he can get up there and grunt, breathe, sniffle and scream monosyllabic words and everything is fine..

but, yeah.. Biden is the problem. Just like Hillary was in 2016.

it's almost like there is a pattern.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 08:42

I'd say I'm the only here that is.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 08:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

the bar is set so low for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator that he can get up there and grunt, breathe, sniffle and scream monosyllabic words and everything is fine..

It's ok not to like either Bob.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 09:17

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

absolutely.

but you either support a white supremacist who brags about raping women or you don't.

and thats okay... if you support white supremacy, I'd respect you a lot more if you just said it (by "you", I don't mean you, specifically).

like our old pal Guest.. he would always say that he didn't like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. but he just loved that he was the president. tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-01, 09:47

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I disagree about “sinking to his level”.  He wasn’t close. And many Americans agree with me.  Biden broke a record raisin 4 million dollars in one hour after the debate.  Also, we all, everyone of us, nobody is exempt, love the movies where the bully is picking on the victim the whole way, and then in one single short scene  the victim punches the bully in the mouth. From karate kid to back to the future. We all smile.   Biden didn’t call him names for two hours. Biden didn’t take cheap shots at his family like Trump did to him. Biden landed two great punches “worst president ever” and “clown”  and then, just like in the karate kid he landed the cobra kick to the chin, “Man, will you just shut up”.  That’s it and you could hear 60% of the American viewers laugh and cheer.   That was for four years of tweets, insults, bullying, racist remarks, incoherent 2 a.m. tweets and lies.  

Had Biden kept doing it, it would not have been as effective. If Trump wanted to debate the issues, Biden was ready, but when he came out yelling and screaming it may have rattled Mr Miagi’s best student, but when he got in the cobra kick position, it was over. You want to drag someone in the dirt that isn’t Hilliary Clinton,  be prepared to get kicked.  

What’s my proof of this?  Besides America saying Biden won 60- 28 % I’m ordering four of these.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 F47f5310

Yeah, I had a thought after Nordic's take about stooping to Trumps level...mine is our society rewards the bully so often that maybe it was good to see Biden stick it to him. There is also merit to the idea this is for the highest office in the land and taking the high road is the way to go. However look at Hillary she took the high road and it was questioned why she didn't do anything when he was lurking over her.

Also, the sad thing is Trump has just broken the system he says so many awful things that just go by without registering a blip. That whole thing about 'smart' and ripping on Biden's education was just down right cruel and demeaning. And didn't he call Warren Pocahontas?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 10:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:

absolutely.

but you either support a white supremacist who brags about raping women or you don't.

and thats okay... if you support white supremacy, I'd respect you a lot more if you just said it (by "you", I don't mean you, specifically).

like our old pal Guest.. he would always say that he didn't like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. but he just loved that he was the president. tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 502811600

Well, the commentary was about Biden, not Trump.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-10-01, 10:20

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stand-back-and-stand-by-proud-boys-merchandise-amazon/

Amazon and other online retailers are pulling merchandise from their sites emblazoned with the words "stand back" and "stand by" and displaying the insignia of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 10:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stand-back-and-stand-by-proud-boys-merchandise-amazon/

Amazon and other online retailers are pulling merchandise from their sites emblazoned with the words "stand back" and "stand by" and displaying the insignia of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 1486952199
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-01, 10:38

I remember in Williamsburg Brooklyn back around 2010 or so there was a Fred Perry shop on Grand Street. I remember someone commenting back then those were the shirts of white racists in England. I was like really? Well here we are in 2020 and our white racist groups have adopted them. Feel bad for Fred Perry I don't think this refrects their corporate values at all and they pretty much had to discontinue the shirt.

https://sourcingjournal.com/denim/denim-brands/fred-perry-polo-shirt-proud-boys-hate-group-trump-splc-235045/

Interesting read on the history of the design...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/fred-perry-proud-boys-far-right-british-brand-history-b696548.html
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-01, 11:04

I’m not one bit in the least disappointed in Biden. I might be disappointed he is who we have chosen as our candidate, but no way am I disappointed in him. It was not a “debate “ whatsoever Tuesday. He took as much as he could. He picked three spots and threw ropes. Biden raised 21 million dollars yesterday. 21 million. I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way. Tired of the bull shit. No, I’m exhausted. This cocksucker knew how bad the virus was in February. Fuck this pos. Biden was perfect Tuesday.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 11:07

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:absolutely.

Well, the commentary was about Biden, not Trump.
it's okay not to like him.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-01, 11:16

DWags wrote:

I’m not one bit in the least disappointed in Biden. I might be disappointed he is who we have chosen as our candidate, but no way am I disappointed in him. It was not a “debate “ whatsoever Tuesday. He took as much as he could. He picked three spots and threw ropes. Biden raised 21 million dollars yesterday. 21 million. I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way. Tired of the bull shit. No, I’m exhausted. This cocksucker knew how bad the virus was in February. Fuck this pos. Biden was perfect Tuesday.

That's the thing every American should listen to the Woodward recording. It's unbelievable the admission he gives in that call and here we are over 200k dead. Well over 200k. All of this should be a moot point, that recording alone should be what it takes to convince everyone to vote this guy out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 11:28

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

That's the thing every American should listen to the Woodward recording. It's unbelievable the admission he gives in that call and here we are over 200k dead. Well over 200k. All of this should be a moot point, that recording alone should be what it takes to convince everyone to vote this guy out.
they're okay with is ignorance, his incompetence, the 209,000+ dead, the worst economy since The Great Depression, his admission of raping women, etc.

They're okay with it because he hates the same people they hate and for the first time in their pathetic life, it's okay for them to publicly proud of it.

it's really that simple.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-01, 11:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

they're okay with is ignorance, his incompetence, the 209,000+ dead, the worst economy since The Great Depression, his admission of raping women, etc.

They're okay with it because he hates the same people they hate and for the first time in their pathetic life, it's okay for them to publicly proud of it.

it's really that simple.

The Woodward tape is also an admission that in February he understood how fast the disease spread and how deadly it is. He freaked out when someone sneezed in the oval office.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 11:45

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:they're okay with is ignorance, his incompetence, the 209,000+ dead, the worst economy since The Great Depression, his admission of raping women, etc.

it's really that simple.

The Woodward tape is also an admission that in February he understood how fast the disease spread and how deadly it is. He freaked out when someone sneezed in the oval office.
I know.

but let's be outraged be cause he suddenly {gasp} embraces white supremacy. Rolling Eyes tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 12:07

Alright boys. I'll be back for the next debate discussion.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wz65yqvgb1kbjjk22j2h48j0ssbb365dh8kj62ps&rid=giphy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 12:20

Nordic wrote:Alright boys. I'll be back for the next debate discussion.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wz65yqvgb1kbjjk22j2h48j0ssbb365dh8kj62ps&rid=giphy
it's gonna be great..

you'll see one of the greatest orators of our time carefully connecting with each viewer in a way never before seen in the modern political landscape. The contrast vs. an old man who hasn't left his basement in 12 years while demonstrating an advanced stage of dementia will be stark.

we look forward to your thoughts!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-01, 13:02

Nordic wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:I find it interesting how many interviews/press conferences with Trump advisors, loyal lawmakers, etc., has them explaining what Trump meant when he said X, Y, or Z.  It seems half of his press secretary's responses to questions starts with, "Well what the president meant by that was..."  Tim Scott said that Trump mis-spoke about the Proud Boys.  Others dispute the English language and try to say that "stand by" meant "stand down and stay away".  And it isn't just after this, it is week after week, following whatever latest bizarre statement Trump has said.

It is not mutually exclusive. They both can be (and were) bad. "Well at least he is not as bad a Trump" is not setting a high bar.

Yeah, that's true (I had said Biden wasnt good, but wasnt bad). I'm just commenting on Trump's ongoing narrative about Biden's stumbling when week in, week out, Trump's allies need to go all over TV to try to explain what he meant about something.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-10-01, 13:08

Nordic wrote:Alright boys. I'll be back for the next debate discussion.

tOfficial 2020 Presidential Debate Thread..  - Page 6 200
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-01, 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:

absolutely.

People vote for candidates based on different issues, though. Some don't care about who they are as a person if they like their stance on issues, A, B, or C. And I respect that.

Personally, I vote (and sometimes don't vote) based on the person/people. The measure of the man, if you will (wait, that sounds like a double entendre, but you guys know what I mean). But there also isn't usually an ideological reason for me to vote for someone.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-01, 13:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:absolutely.

People vote for candidates based on different issues, though.  Some don't care about who they are as a person if they like their stance on issues, A, B, or C.  And I respect that.  

Personally, I vote (and sometimes don't vote) based on the person/people.  The measure of the man, if you will (wait, that sounds like a double entendre, but you guys know what I mean).  But there also isn't usually an ideological reason for me to vote for someone.
I think character matters.

that's why I don't vote for white supremacists, people who brag about raping women, people who mock disabled people, denigrate POW's, Gold Star families, men/women who serve in the military, lock children in cages, etc.

I'm kinda old-fashioned and certainly not a good christian.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-05, 20:25

Was this Biden Town Hall always scheduled for tonight? I thought the next debate wasn't for a few weeks. Quick google search says 10/15. I assume these are unrelated, but a bit confused.

Help me Steve.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-05, 20:49

Nordic wrote:Was this Biden Town Hall always scheduled for tonight? I thought the next debate wasn't for a few weeks. Quick google search says 10/15. I assume these are unrelated, but a bit confused.

Help me Steve.
I believe the VP debate is this week.

(Kamala should show up in a hazmat suit).

Not sure about the next presidential grunt-fest.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-05, 21:04

FWIW I thought he killed it tonight. From his responses to his delivery, I was impressed. Everytime he said "unite", I thought of this

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-05, 21:21

I've become so much of a cynic that when I heard VP Pence had tested negative I wondered if Trump2020 would bury a positive test result or lie about it to put Pence on the stage.

When it became public Trump tested positive I posted the timing was exquisite. By October 15 Trump will be able to claim he's been cleared to be out of quarantine. Then he can triumphantly go on stage to brag about beating COVID, how he's proven COVID is nothing to fear and harangue about "weak Joe Biden".
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-05, 21:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:Was this Biden Town Hall always scheduled for tonight? I thought the next debate wasn't for a few weeks. Quick google search says 10/15. I assume these are unrelated, but a bit confused.

Help me Steve.
I believe the VP debate is this week.

(Kamala should show up in a hazmat suit).

Not sure about the next presidential grunt-fest.
Kamala is an exceptional prosecutor... She's going to tear his hypocritical polititard ass up.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-05, 21:34

GRR Spartan wrote:I've become so much of a cynic that when I heard VP Pence had tested negative I wondered if Trump2020 would bury a positive test result or lie about it to put Pence on the stage.

When it became public Trump tested positive I posted the timing was exquisite.  By October 15 Trump will be able to claim he's been cleared to be out of quarantine.  Then he can triumphantly go on stage to brag about beating COVID, how he's proven COVID is nothing to fear and harangue about "weak Joe Biden".

Any thoughts on Biden tonight?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-05, 21:35

Help me Steve.

I first heard about it yesterday, but it could have been set up sooner. I forgot it was going to be on, but I think it will be online if it isn't already. The place where it is held, Perez Art Museum is a client of mine. True story.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next